Your Experience With Leos!

Lion o ness

Yeah... I have air and fire in my chart. That Mercury in Cancer + his dramatic Leoness was a lot to handle!!! Thanks but no thanks. 3 planets in Cancer? UHM.... waiter? Check, please.

I was thinking the same thing.. Thats way to much cancer for that Aries Lady... I think she should go for a Gem... I think that would be fun for her... Maybe a Gem with Aries :) woot wooo..

LovelyMissAries

Sorry Lovely, I posted that link for you because that guy had many of the same aspects and house placements. You can read his story in his thread.

If you like fire, air, and trines then you need to hook up with me instead. :)

I must've been reincarnated as cat nip at some point in this journey. :tongue:

Side note: but it's really ironic he's from Wisconsin as I've been seeing "Wisconsin" almost everywhere for the past couple of weeks.

Before this thread tapers out... would Neptune/ASC aspects make someone extremely sensitive? Not just psychically but emotionally? Besides the vagueness, and lying, I also felt like I couldn't be my natural brash Aries self with the Leo ex and it just occurred the Neptune/ASC aspect might be why. Talk about walking on egg shells...

LovelyMissAries

I was thinking the same thing.. Thats way to much cancer for that Aries Lady... I think she should go for a Gem... I think that would be fun for her... Maybe a Gem with Aries :) woot wooo..

I do Tarot cards and have had the King of Swords (Swords are associated with air signs) come up quite frequently! I like Geminis on a friendship level, and the guys seem to be really sweet BUT I'm afraid of the cheating! They seem disconnected from their emotions (though the Gem girls I know do seem to cry a lot, just in private.) Hmmm... how would my chart match with a Sagittarius'? They seem like easy to read folk. I don't care. Just give me someone who's honest and not manipulative (cue going back to your suggestion ;) )

LovelyMissAries

Does a pisces Asc description fit him? I think it was add a Pisces flare to his Asc..

He was INSANELY intuitive compared to anyone I'd known previously. He could feel my dog's arthritis, knew when a girl in our university class was pregnant before she told the teacher, said exactly what I was thinking... I relied on that a lot -maybe too much. But he was very go with the flow but I attributed that to his Leo/Sag + all that fire in his chart.

Lion o ness

I do Tarot cards and have had the King of Swords (Swords are associated with air signs) come up quite frequently! I like Geminis on a friendship level, and the guys seem to be really sweet BUT I'm afraid of the cheating! They seem disconnected from their emotions (though the Gem girls I know do seem to cry a lot, just in private.) Hmmm... how would my chart match with a Sagittarius'? They seem like easy to read folk. I don't care. Just give me someone who's honest and not manipulative (cue going back to your suggestion ;) )

Well not really using astrology, but human nature... MOST men in general are not mentally ready to commit to a relationship until after the age of 30.. (Saturn Return) Even if they are in a relationship, they just dont seem to be mentally ready..

I will tell you like I tell every young girl ( especially my daughter) dont plan on men commiting at a young age... Be a free spirit, and use this time to find yourself.. Because you cant really commit either if your still searching for you!
You will drastically change as you get older, what you want now, is not whats going to make you happy later....

Use this time, for socialize, learn about yourself, experience new things, and just live!!

There is no rush... It will happen when its meant to be.... Take relationships slowly... Never compromise your self..

Lion o ness

He was INSANELY intuitive compared to anyone I'd known previously. He could feel my dog's arthritis, knew when a girl in our university class was pregnant before she told the teacher, said exactly what I was thinking... I relied on that a lot -maybe too much. But he was very go with the flow but I attributed that to his Leo/Sag + all that fire in his chart.

Go with the flow is very Pisces like... Yeah he's heavy Neptune...

He's alot like me, but different..

I have Pisces ASc sq Saturn
he's Cap Asc conjunt Neptune..

I wonder how much we would act alike?

Lion o ness

GIRL.. dont go a Sag! lol

Im a fire girl like you also.. These men drive me NUTS!! I cant take em.. Never dated one, they could never get passed a few texts with me..

Twoo much fire for one couple... LOL

Ruka_5

Banned
His touchy-feely Mercury in Cancer in the 7th house needed a mental stimulation out of the relationship with you, but you were unwilling to provide it. He felt hurt and withdrew back into his shell. Planets in Cancer can be passive-aggressive (you hear me, Lion o ness? :kissing:).

The passive-aggressive Cancer thing isn't always true. My Mars is in Cancer and I've always been pretty directly aggressive when the situation called for it. My Mars does square Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn though so maybe that changed things somewhat, although most other Cancerian Mars that I've interacted with, are pretty openly assertive and aggressive too.

Lion o ness

The passive-aggressive Cancer thing isn't always true. My Mars is in Cancer and I've always been pretty directly aggressive when the situation called for it. My Mars does square Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn though so maybe that changed things somewhat, although most other Cancerian Mars that I've interacted with, are pretty openly assertive and aggressive too.

Well Im my personal experience Cancer mars can be aggressive, but gets passive in relationships or one on one...

Remember thats comparing it to my fire:)

but my Venus is in cancer... Even though I live up to my Leo Mars responsibilities. :innocent:
I do become passive when it comes to romance, love...

ADD>>
The gem I dated, has a Can Merc,Venus Aries Mars (which opps his pluto)... OMG he would talk the talk, but he's the slowest thing I have ever met... I really had to be the aggressor with him... At first I thought it was fun, but then later I got bored with it..

I kept thinking.. Im here jumping up and down, saying lets go lets!!! your just standing there starring at me!! COME ON! Lets do this!
I wanted to choke him for being sooooooooooooo slow... LOL

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Well not really using astrology, but human nature... MOST men in general are not mentally ready to commit to a relationship until after the age of 30.. (Saturn Return) Even if they are in a relationship, they just dont seem to be mentally ready..

I will tell you like I tell every young girl ( especially my daughter) dont plan on men commiting at a young age... Be a free spirit, and use this time to find yourself.. Because you cant really commit either if your still searching for you!
You will drastically change as you get older, what you want now, is not whats going to make you happy later....

Use this time, for socialize, learn about yourself, experience new things, and just live!!

There is no rush... It will happen when its meant to be.... Take relationships slowly... Never compromise your self..

All true! My idea of commitment isn't a ring though, just someone who dates me exclusively.

And what a coincidence you mentioned about finding myself. I was just thinking that earlier! I've always been busy fitting in and taking orders from people I don't have as firm a grasp on what I want as I should. Haven't compromised myself yet, thank god. I live in the bible belt and about 75% of my graduating class either has a baby or is married. :sick:

LovelyMissAries

Go with the flow is very Pisces like... Yeah he's heavy Neptune...

He's alot like me, but different..

I have Pisces ASc sq Saturn
he's Cap Asc conjunt Neptune..

I wonder how much we would act alike?

Me too! Square saturn... so do you constantly get reality checks or is it hard for you to balance your intuitive and rational sides? Still trying to get the hang of interpreting aspects on my own, you see.

When I first met him we were talking and he said he doesn't do well under pressure or when other people place expectations on him. :annoyed: I though "Oh, I'm pretty laid back too. Cool!" Noooo.... our versions of "laid back" are TOTALLY different. I will say this though - I swear we were very empathic towards one another. There wasn't any understanding but we could still feel what the other was feeling, I think.

Lion o ness

All true! My idea of commitment isn't a ring though, just someone who dates me exclusively.

And what a coincidence you mentioned about finding myself. I was just thinking that earlier! I've always been busy fitting in and taking orders from people I don't have as firm a grasp on what I want as I should. Haven't compromised myself yet, thank god. I live in the bible belt and about 75% of my graduating class either has a baby or is married. :sick:

Please do this, this was a HUGE mistake I have made.. You really cant commit or be in a loving relationship until you truly know you, and what you want and need...

It may sound crazy but, when your younger, you really really dont know yet, even if you feel like you do....

After 30 your perspective changes so much.. What you "knew" is just not totally correct.

Geminied

Leos are a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I meet some that I get along great with, sometimes I meet some I can't stand. I know one Leo who used to be my best friend but is now my mortal enemy. I generally can't trust them.

LovelyMissAries

Leos are a mixed bag for me. Sometimes I meet some that I get along great with, sometimes I meet some I can't stand. I know one Leo who used to be my best friend but is now my mortal enemy. I generally can't trust them.

@ Lioness - We asked, and the Universe delivered lol

@Geminied - Interesting! Did you feel used by them at all? I wonder if it's my Gemini placements that cause my distrust of them as well. I don't like how those I've known always expected everything to fall at their feet. Like... get real. They were always crack ups though, which I would think Geminis would like. How is it having a Leo as an enemy? I would think they're harmless seeing as how they have a need to be liked by everybody.

I strongly identify with the mixed bag feeling. That's a very astute and great description of how I feel about them. They're not horrible people, their motives are sometimes just really ******* up.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Me too! Square saturn... so do you constantly get reality checks or is it hard for you to balance your intuitive and rational sides? Still trying to get the hang of interpreting aspects on my own, you see.

When I first met him we were talking and he said he doesn't do well under pressure or when other people place expectations on him. :annoyed: I though "Oh, I'm pretty laid back too. Cool!" Noooo.... our versions of "laid back" are TOTALLY different. I will say this though - I swear we were very empathic towards one another. There wasn't any understanding but we could still feel what the other was feeling, I think.

Yes I would say its hard to balance rational with intuitive.. Plus being a Pisces ASC has added sooo much confusion with me internally, which I never really knew until I found astrology...
I would feel what people wanted from me.... I was so confused I thought it was what I wanted also, but deep inside somewhere I was thinking WHY?? it doesnt make sense... But then I would shrug it off saying.. Well Ill just go with it anyways..
Later on, I would think.. why the heck I do that for.. never even wanted that...

The thing that bothers me the MOST is the confusion around me.. everyone just seems like they "know" me oo so well, they have me so figured out..... Then when I find out what they "think" Im standing there scratching my head saying where they get that from???

I so tired of being misunderstood.. Im sooo tired of assumptions about me..
People ask me whats your pet peeve I say assumptions.. I say, if you think something about me, share it.. PLEASE.... Speak up and dont assume... Yet assumptions every single time... I cant get away from it... When they figured out they were wrong, they felt I lied or what ever.... Thats not the case.. I was trying to give you that impression.. Im not even sure where you got that from...
tired tired tired tired...

LovelyMissAries

Yes I would say its hard to balance rational with intuitive.. Plus being a Pisces ASC has added sooo much confusion with me internally, which I never really knew until I found astrology...
I would feel what people wanted from me.... I was so confused I thought it was what I wanted also, but deep inside somewhere I was thinking WHY?? it doesnt make sense... But then I would shrug it off saying.. Well Ill just go with it anyways..
Later on, I would think.. why the heck I do that for.. never even wanted that...

The thing that bothers me the MOST is the confusion around me.. everyone just seems like they "know" me oo so well, they have me so figured out..... Then when I find out what they "think" Im standing there scratching my head saying where they get that from???

I so tired of being misunderstood.. Im sooo tired of assumptions about me..
People ask me whats your pet peeve I say assumptions.. I say, if you think something about me, share it.. PLEASE.... Speak up and dont assume... Yet assumptions every single time... I cant get away from it... When they figured out they were wrong, they felt I lied or what ever.... Thats not the case.. I was trying to give you that impression.. Im not even sure where you got that from...
tired tired tired tired...

Interesting... you remind me of my Cancer friend who's going through a rough patch right now (not the rough patch part, mind you) but everyone's been telling her how different she's been acting and she's tired of it. She doesn't know what's wrong so she can't answer people's questions and people make assumptions about her. I wonder if this is a water element issue since you are generally more timid than the other elements thus your idea of speaking up isn't on the same level as the rest.

You've got all that Leo though! How does anyone get confused with that?! Unless you have strong aspects to your ASC and Venus that overlaps or calms the Leo part in you down. Let me ask you this, since you have water placements but you're a fire sign... do you feel conflicted emotionally (aside from you Pisces ASC which is a handful in itself) or in what you want?

Lion o ness

I am having going through a hard patch right now... But the assumptions things has been all my life...

Im am very much conflicted. Just think of me as steam :)

I never know what I want (mars sq neptune. also)

The best way to maybe describe me, is venus cancer (my heart) is in a inner circle surrounded by all the fire.. No matter which way you go, you will only see fire and cant get through to the inner me.. (which is very sensitive, and delicate) but my pride/ego wont show it... Showing emotions is a weakness..
The only way in, is to part the fire... Usually with emotions (works well with me) (but you gotta use the secret back door.. LOL) Throw some water on it... This is why it takes sooo long to get to know me... Its very hard for me... Venus is tucked away hidden, behind all the fire..

If you appeal to me through emotions and senstivity Im a lot more willing to open up, to give and let the flame burn a lilltle lower..

If someone can get to me to this level.. I would never ever let go... I would do anything for the person that can by pass the fire...

LovelyMissAries

Do you think the same analogy (flame walls) applied to my Leo with the Mercury in Cancer? Or would the Venus in Leo make a difference? (I'm guessing probably, but you never know in Astrology so I'm still asking)

Lion o ness

Idk maybe.. The cancer is more internal, but deeply felt. Mines a singleton (planet wise) so its very strong.. Cancer hides in its shell.. Cancer is tough though, dont get me wrong.. Cancer can still knock someone out out of protection of the emotions...

Thats when Leo steps up:wink: