2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

fensi88

You use Frawley's method, but he said that method best works for finals.

laurajohn

Here im posting kickoff chart for AUSTRALIA - SOUTHAFRICA match on 15th feb 2011 2:30pm

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 31

laurajohn

from the above chart, can we say AUSTRALIA (yellow color)(ASC team) wins the match as MOON is in 1st house despite its color planet MERCURY is placed in its 8TH losing house. mercury= -2, moon = 19, saturn is in RETROGADE motion placed in 4th house, saturn=19

There is also strong testimony for SOUTHAFRICA (grass color i.e.green color)(DSC team) where VENUS is placed in its 7th house, venus= 21

fensi88

Australia as home team has yellow sport kit?
What is the color of away sport kit for S.Africa?
Can it be draw in cricket match (I do not know anything about cricket)?

Last edited:

fensi88

from the above chart, can we say AUSTRALIA (yellow color)(ASC team) wins the match as MOON is in 1st house despite its color planet MERCURY is placed in its 8TH losing house. mercury= -2, moon = 19, saturn is in RETROGADE motion placed in 4th house, saturn=19

There is also strong testimony for SOUTHAFRICA (grass color i.e.green color)(DSC team) where VENUS is placed in its 7th house, venus= 21

If Australia wear yellow then thay are ASC, because Moon is connected with Yellow color, and if SA would wear green then thay are DSC.
Here we have Moon in its own sign, so we use Moon as ruler of ASC team and Sa as DSC team. There are a lot of similarity with previous chart, NNode on DSC, Ve in 7 house, but here Moon is not in power of Sa so it could be draw. But I am worry about that Pl on DSC which might spoil everything, but hope orb of 3,5 degree is wide.

laurajohn

goca: in cricket as it is a 1day match ..it will b very rare to be draw. even if it is draw, winner will be decided by superover eliminator. im thinking AUSTRALIA might win. lets c how far my prediction goes correct.

cricastro

Goca, In cricket Draw is least likly, sometimes only in case of weather conditions match is abondond. ratio of Draw in Cricket is just 1%.

As Far as todays matches are concerned their are 2 main matches today,

1- Pakistan Vs Bangladesh
2- Australia Vs South Africa

As far as 1st match is concerned my Fav is Pakistan for a win today.
and in 2nd Match SouthAfrica is My Fav to Win today against Australia.

Azhar

fensi88

Regarding this chart I miss one more detail and that is that Moon is in detriment of Sa! So, what will prevail Sa in exaltaion or ruler in its own sing and in detriment of Sa? Very hard to tell.
Supeover eliminator? I heard for the first time for this! He is some kind of judge? Then he is Ju, and Ju is in fall of Sa then ASC team might be winner.

fensi88

Azhar, thanks a lot for those pictures, I went to Wiki to see color of sport kit for teams but they do not show them, as for football teams, so this is excellent!

laurajohn

RESULT: SOUTHAFRICA (DSC) WON vs AUSTRALIA(ASC)

I think AUSTRALIA lost the match due to Me is placed in 8th house, despite MOON is present in the 1ST house.

laurajohn

here INDIA (Dark BLUE color sports kit) and NEWZEALAND(BLACK color sports kit) represents saturn. Can u help me in ASSIGNING ASC and DSC to both teams. by looking at the chart, it can say that DSC team wins. but assigning ASC and DSC is the crucial point.

fensi88

Wow, I like what I am heard, because that means SAfrica is fit for this contest! Congratulations to Azhar! That means ruler in exaltation prevail ruler in its own sign and in detriment of exalted ruler!!
Laurajohn, I do not see what logic you have about Me. In contest astrology, ASC and 10th house(success) represent one team and DSC and 4 radical house, turned 10 for DSC team, represent DSC team.
As we asigned Australia as ASC team, Me is no ruler eughter of ASC not MC. In this chart Me is ruler of turned 10 house for DSC team SAfrica. So Me is not "guilty" for ASC loosing in my opinion, or you have some other explanation?

fensi88

here INDIA (Dark BLUE color sports kit) and NEWZEALAND(BLACK color sports kit) represents saturn. Can u help me in ASSIGNING ASC and DSC to both teams. by looking at the chart, it can say that DSC team wins. but assigning ASC and DSC is the crucial point.

In this chart you have not to labour to asign teams because Moon is VOC. When Moon is VOC that means nothing new will happen, i.e. draw or favorite win. As you said that draw can not be, that means favorite wins.

paneagle7

"1st match is concerned my Fav is Pakistan for a win today."

Did you all realize?
- you can project a favorite time winning or losing
based on the transits and good or unfavorable aspects to your own chart.
- The more (the merrier) positive aspects at game time conclusion,
the more likely you will win your bet or contest.

you need to use exact aspects as closely as possible for this to work.

cricastro

Thanks Laura for Updating Match results. but you just updated for 1 match, in other Match Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Pakistan Won too.
and their was another important match which i thought is on 16th but it was on 15th between srilanka and westindes. in which srilanka wins. beside this i would like to dsicuss 2 other matches which were played today.

Kenya vs Netherland

Ireland Vs Zimbabway

My Fav for these matches were Netherland and Ireland and both won. but i;ve a question for Goca here.
astro_w2gw_07_worldcup_warmup_kenya__netherland_hp_65682_25360.gif

I've Attatched the Chart for the match. in this match netherland win's in this match.

now i am going to attatch the other chart which is played between Ireland and Zimbabway.

astro_w2gw_08_worldcup_warmup_match_ireland_zimbabway_hp_66215_16906.gif

Intresting Factor in both matches is that colours of kits are also having 2 similer shades. like kenya (dark green) and ireland (light Green) are in shade of green and zimbabway (Red) and netherland (orange) are in shade of red.

Ascendents are almost similier and same is with desendent. but results are in one match green win and in other match orange win,

Now how to justify this? Goca i really dont know your method yet but i am just looking to pick something from it, hope you wont mind explaning like you never did in past :). I even tlaked to Frawlay on FB he also gave me some links to learn his method.

Regards,
Azhar

cricastro

"1st match is concerned my Fav is Pakistan for a win today."

Did you all realize?
- you can project a favorite time winning or losing
based on the transits and good or unfavorable aspects to your own chart.
- The more (the merrier) positive aspects at game time conclusion,
the more likely you will win your bet or contest.

you need to use exact aspects as closely as possible for this to work.

Paneagle thanks for qouting wht i typed above in lines. i mentioned it as my fav, as i am doing sports astrology from just last 1 month, i am very new to it. but by saying my fav for this match is Team X i mean that the method of astrology i use shows me a winner which is TEAM X.

So method of doing sports astrology or even Natal astrology or any sort of perdictive astrology may be different, and the results which are concieved by different astrologers using same or different methods may also have different alltogather. Any Astrologer can be wrong in his perdiction, due to missing some thing or overlooking something......

I hope this explains my point.