I have decided to relocate back to india

Tweety

Account Closed
Hello everyone ,
After a lot of turmoil and hardship, I have finally decided to relocate back to india. I was working overseas since feb2018 and had been very unsatisfied (no mental peace due to economy etc).
I was trying to get relocated to another better country via current company itself , while there is hope nothing is concrete due to covid visa restrictions etc.
Therefore i have decided to go back home so i can be with family
(Away from home since almost 7years).
My aspiration to work in a well paying and developed country is still there however I would now pursue it from India.

I have requested for travel back in the month of June 2021.

I seek your blessings and also if you could please confirm that the decision i made is inline with my destiny. I had lost one opportunity of relocation to usa back in 2020 due to covid.

I just don’t want to lose again and hoping future can get me better opportunities.

As they say when things dont go as we wish, it goes how god wishes for us which is always for our good.

Thank you so very much

Last edited:

creativei

Nice to hear things are happening as i said earlier jupiter dasa started his work . generally dasas od 6 8 12 wont do any good , 12th is losing job and jupiter gives sagittarius power where 10th lord placed with rahu . rahu gives sudden changes , either he takes person high or dump him in bin . like snake an ladder game . both rahu and venus enemies to jupiter . they did good in their dasa but now its time for jupiter to show his superiority over them . thats how planet works . also jupiter in 8th is not good for finance and influence . its actually humiliated jupiter . disgrace from all side . it make you nothing . 12th in 8th is good for sudden raja yoga , but bad in terms of health and general happiness . that jupiter is in venus star who is 10th lord . either you should have forgein job or should sit in home without job . thats what 10th lord n 12th mean .

you are nearing to wedding bells concentrate on that be mentally prepare for that , keep aside everything . take care mother health . quarrels with siblings may takes place there will be changes in his life too . you get al happiness from husband he is well to do romantic caring possessive sensitive jealous pretty .

All the best for your life .

creativei

Okay Creativei
Thank you for your opinion.. to give some background so you can to add to your analysis, the finances would improve when i go back to india or move to any other location (here i am having financial losses and instability). The position being offered is also elevated one once I move out.
Also the travel to another foreign country has not been denied however due to covid there are delays, the higher management is working to make things work for me. I have a good hold and say in my project.
I was also recently promoted and got excellent appraisal (rate) due to the same. There has been gains in the current rahu mars dasha so far especially since September 2020.
Promotions are usually given to retain the cream in the company .
So if i see the events that have occurred since September last year they do not really point to a loss. Moving out of the current country will bring stability and mental peace.

Having said that as I have not been home, I have this option of going back home and then continue the visa process from India itself.
Nothing is yet set in stone though and I don’t even have the approvals. The management does not want me to go back permanently, they want to retain me at onsite itself. It’s a personal decision to go back for sometime before I pursue my aspirations again. I have good technical skills, I would also think of changing the job ( a peer recently changed to a job in germany who had similar situation and skills like mine) later if things don’t move in favor so far, I have not looked at that option as I am already growing and learning in the current company itself and getting due credit/respect for my work.

I am open to getting opinion from other astrologers on the forum as well..

Ok fine nice to know you get progress in prof . but i check everything not single thing , i say prediction for given chart not for a person and their status , no matter who is the person and their current status is , planets does it duty . now you cant say anything because own bukti of mahadasa is operation , it retains previous dasa things . so it feels like things are good for you but things are different . jupiter significator of money is in 8th . not welcome .

As per your D 10 its mesha lagna sat guru (retro) and mer in 11th good . but guru dasa is operating currently, lord of 12th is with 10th and that jupiter aspecting 10th . so it should pull your leg ! . jupiter is in mars star who is lord of 8th in 6th . again mars rahu aspecting 9th . disgrace in influence . makes you least celebrated in prof front . it should give changes in profession . 5th is fall of position sat rahu aspecting 5th .

just wait for saturn bukti to come you know the reality . ..

mathur_dinesh

You are in Rahu major-period. Rahu is in conjunction with Venus which is a highly favourable planet for the chart. Rahu major-period has transformed your life and this major-period has been very favourable to you.
Rahu major-period will end in September/2021 and the major-period of Jupiter will start.
Jupiter occupies the eighth house of the chart. This major-period will give inter alia results of this house. It shows pain, trouble, unhappiness, setbacks, defeat etc.
The first sub-period in this major-period will be of Jupiter itself which will continue till November/2023. This may produce trouble with employer, distress, slander against you, and financial loss. This sub-period may impact your income and success adversely. It may give rise to a love affair which may not proceed happily.
The second will be of Saturn till May/2026. Saturn being close to the Sun is combust. It is in conjunction with Mars which is strong and inimical. It may cause poor health, accident or injury, loss of wealth and bad relations with your relatives.

creativei

I just told only job loss but mathur dinesh sir gone one step further and said financial loss accidents injury etc though me too know that i didn told , for telling this much you get angry if i said like mathur sir you wont speak to me at all . now i hope you agree with my prediction , its all takes professional like mathur sir to acknowledge future happenings . take care. dont have huge expectations just maintain peace with senior officers . some people provoke you and try to spoil your name . too much of office politics will be there .

All the best ..

Tweety

Account Closed
Thank you both

Creativei, not angry at all, we will see how it goes, life has been full of ups and downs ever since I was born and it’s okay if that will continue.
There is a little difference in the language when we say something may happen or something will happen..as nothing is ever set in stone.
Nobody knew about covid, nobody still knows when the world will go back to how it was before (maybe never).

office politics has always been there ever since I started working, i have gotten now immune to it, and also seem to hv a little better judgment.

Again, thank you for the guidance, now that I know I would be careful in my choices and decisions.

Take good care

creativei

Thank you both

Creativei, not angry at all, we will see how it goes, life has been full of ups and downs ever since I was born and it’s okay if that will continue.
There is a little difference in the language when we say something may happen or something will happen..as nothing is ever set in stone.
Nobody knew about covid, nobody still knows when the world will go back to how it was before (maybe never).

office politics has always been there ever since I started working, i have gotten now immune to it, and also seem to hv a little better judgment.

Again, thank you for the guidance, now that I know I would be careful in my choices and decisions.

Take good care

Atleast you have ups and down from the day i born i have down only got blows from all walks of life , ask astrologers abt kalasarpa dosha person life only those who have ksy knows whats the taste of hell is . always think of others problems by that we wont get much sad of us . thats how we should find solace else life will become hell .

god is doing good only he wanna you experience family life and art of parenting many women doesnt get that opportunity . they run after money and lose the golden moments with children tatsy many childrens are not attached with parents . did u wanna be , like that ? you can also think it another way that your husband good karma makes you housewife and caring mother . its very rare in todays guy chart . money can be earned anytime by any means but being in family life and enjoying each every moment gives soul satisfaction . dont miss that for printed paper . your husband will earn very good and he will satisfy all your material needs . 4th lord exalted means high profile husband with good earning .

reg accidents dont worry this wont happen i differ in this with mathur dinesh sir jupiter aspecting good houses jupiter is aspecting 6th lord mercury so it wont give accidents at least not major just minor scartches burns by falling from bike , stairs , floors . other than not major one . also you quick healing power mars is exalted . you get all material pleasure from married life sure . there is one chance in marriage in sat bukti if delayed then mercury bukti sure , same mercury bukti you get kids too .. .

finally don't get worry too much there by spoil the health let whatever happen happen just go with flow . everything is predestined .

Last edited: