no aspects between significators, lost cause?

lilliana

Does he have feelings for me?

Hey everyone! Throughout the whole day I've been trying to make sense of this chart while using a bunch of horary books to help me but I really wanted to have an outsider's opinion on this. My question was "Does he have feelings for me?" and out of all the times I asked myself this very question, I had to cast the chart at this bad moment :p

So my main question apart from the chart's question is that since there seems to be no aspect between the significators of the querent and the quesited and, no reception, no translation or collection of light (or is there? and I couldn't see?) how can we solve this? And also Saturn being the significator of the quesited but being in the 7th, is this chart radical?

I really couldn't make sense of it, so I'll be glad if you'd help me, thank you!https://ibb.co/ZL4LTTH

Attachments

• dhhffm1.jpg
    dhhffm1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Bunraku

Re: Does he have feelings for me?

Saturn (him) is in their own house and own sign. This person seems to be focused on themselves at the moment and have their own interests at heart.

lilliana

Saturn (him) is in their own house and own sign. This person seems to be focused on themselves at the moment and have their own interests at heart.

Thank you Bunraku for your reply! I have a question though I’ve casted a chart for this question before and forgot about it and cast it again do you think that would change the radicality of this chart?