Will they hire me?

twistandshout

Hello everyone. The job hunt search continues. I've been getting pretty aggressively blocked in terms of getting the kind of job I want so I took a pretty big step back and redirected my energy again. I did end up coming across a remote job that's very similar to what I've done before that seems over all a lot more positive and promising. So I did a simple chart of - Will the company hire me?

The chart's radical as the ruler of the hour is the Sun with a Leo rising chart.

I'm Sun, the company is Venus, both planets are in mutual reception to one another with Sun in a Venus ruled sign and Venus in Aries, the sign that exalts the Sun. There's no aspects between the two, though Saturn is collecting light between them both. Saturn also rules the 6th house of Work though I have yet to see a chart where 6H has yielded anything when it came to work related matters. At any rate, Saturn is separating from a square with Venus and applying a trine to the Sun.

Could be a very strong yes if using Saturn/6H but if using Venus/10H I'm not quite sure.

Attachments

• job2.jpg
    job2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 24