Career in music

mlala

Hi all,

I asked about a career in music.

Doesn't look too good, does it? Moon void of course, sognificator in 8th house. Anyone have a more optimistic view?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_a_music.53891.18523.png
    astro_w2gw_a_music.53891.18523.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

mlala

Also the significator separating from Jupiter...

The Sun -vrmus on the 10th in Capricorn seems to be a confirmation to the question....

mlala

Hi, Tikana, thanks for your reply! Yes, I'd have to start studying seriously and making contacts etc. Something I postponed for uears and have been itching for it again for the last 3 years. It would be a big bet...

rafaella

No aspect between ruler of 5th and 1st, 5th is creative endeavours, arts. Venus, natural significator of music and arts is combust.Moon applies to Saturn after sign change, this show career in another field. However, Sun exalts Mars, and NN on 5th, so this can still be rewarding to you, so definitely do get involved with music, but career or sole profession I doubt. Could be a side hobby thing, where you get paid a bit.

mlala

No aspect between ruler of 5th and 1st, 5th is creative endeavours, arts. Venus, natural significator of music and arts is combust.Moon applies to Saturn after sign change, this show career in another field. However, Sun exalts Mars, and NN on 5th, so this can still be rewarding to you, so definitely do get involved with music, but career or sole profession I doubt. Could be a side hobby thing, where you get paid a bit.

Thank you, Rafaella