Facebook Scandal

Dubyadude1986

Facebook is about to fall in to it's biggest scandal to date. By request, here is the chart. Other chart variations can be discussed.

- Facebook event chart (4Feb2004 6 54am Boston,Ma). Transits, progressions.

- Solar Return for Facebook.

- Facebook is having a Jupiter return also.
- Saturn transit Pluto coming up

Attachments

• astro_245gw_03_facebook_2016513.18480.2076.jpg
    astro_245gw_03_facebook_2016513.18480.2076.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_32gw_03_facebook_2016513.18769.6982.jpg
    astro_32gw_03_facebook_2016513.18769.6982.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
what's the scandal? that they promote liberal ideologies on their self-generated news feeds? brainwashing? ;)

i've never seen FB's chart, but boy oh boy, that Neptune Sun Asc. sure tells alot doesn't it!

whatever the scandal is, with saturn hitting their pluto, ruler of 9th and squaring both Sun/Neptune 1st - it appears they could end up in court or legal battle for some kind of nebulous dirty pool issue.

CapAquaPis

And some of you think the "big government" controls mainstream media to censor the news. If you want conservative Republican propaganda, watch FOX News or listen to AM radio or read Breitbert's post-mortum blog news crew.

Kitchy

Banned
or wait for Dub to explain the scandal? :andy:

whatever it is - it's gonna be taken up in court - but thank you for trolling your two pennies in response to mine ;)

craft94

Facebook has also been criticized for bugging people's phones. I think that might be what he's referring to. And it's true; they say it's only to know what ads to give people, but it doesn't make it any the less wrong. Like if you mention something about idk astrology (bad example) on the phone without posting anything on fb or clicking any asttology websites, they'll give you an astrolology ad a couple minutes later. More than a little creepy imo

Last edited:

craft94

Also, I'm not a "conservative Republican" but I still think it's wrong to select what's "trending" based in your own political views. It's just dishonest. And they purposefully word things in a way that effects their agenda rather than the true content of the article if you actually click it. Click bait, basically. This isn't always political either. It's just dishonest. Liberal or conservative, propaganda is still propaganda. Dishonesty is still dishonesty. Facebook is supposed to be a mainstream social networking site, not a propaganda machine. It shouldn't be partisan at all imo.

And Facebook does participate in conscious brainwashing. They've done studies on emotional contagion.

If something's repeated over and over and over again on their newsfeed, most people will start to accept it regardless of the actual facts.

Honestly, most people don't even check the facts of what they share. This is wrong, no matter what your political affiliation is

Last edited:

craft94

Facebook and Tumblr both have a lot of Neptune/Pisces btw. I remember seeing a "negative" Jupiter-Pluto aspect in Tumblrs chart. A bit off topic but I find it interesting

Last edited: