help me interpret this chart

ukdesifem

For her career, her MC is Capricorn, with Saturn as its ruler in Aquarius. The ruler of Aquarius is Uranus, which is in Capricorn again. So it's evident Saturn, Aquarius and Capricorn energies influence your friend's career.

Capricorn is the sign of reserve, duty and efficiency, with Saturn being similar vis a vis planets. Aquarius/Uranus are the signs of innovation and change, and Neptune is conjunct Uranus in your 8th house.

Perhaps a good career for her would be sex therapy, or some kind of marriage/couple counselling? The 8th house signifies sex, rebirth and joint assets, and her Uranus/Saturn conjunction is positively aspected with Pluto, which is in turn aspected well to her 3rd house Mars. The 3rd house is that of communications, siblings, community, etc. so perhaps bringing to light new sexual techniques, or assisting couples in their financial issues could be of benefit.

I'm new at this, so I may be wrong along the line somewhere. :)

I also say counselling/therapy because Mars in Cancer in the 3rd may lead to communicating protective themes. However, one thing to watch is her Mercury is in Aries, which may make her speak forceful and direct. Her Venus is in Aries also, leading to strongly felt passions and strong emotions with her Venus Moon. So perhaps are direct customer role is not advisable, especially in therapy/counselling.

A non-front line role could work, perhaps in administration or related duties, but still in the counselling/sexual therapy industry. She could provide background research/assistance in developing new counselling/therapeutic techniques.

ukdesifem

And my apologies for the poor spelling and grammar in some instances above. I am writing on two sites at once, and don't have undivided attention. :happy: