Without job cause me sleepless night..

EV77

Banned
Hi, I am without job for about 2 months, and my bank account is starting to drain. I'm applying for a jobs online but unsuccessful. Now I'm a getting worried, and I am thinking about applying for a new job based on astrology best timing. But for now I want to know when will I get a job, near future or do I have to wait a little longer..

Here my chart I derived from Astrodienst.com and I found out in this horary chart the ruler of the 10th is Saturn and it is in 6th house Libra (exalted). The Asc ruler is Venus in 6th house Libra too but it is in retrograde motion. The 10th house ruler did not make any aspect to the Asc ruler and neither is with the moon. What is more powerful indicator? The ruler in exalted sign or the good aspect between planets? (this is my second question, my main concern is when will I get a job).

Thanks..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_73_when_will_i_have_a_job_37755_27186.jpg
    astro_2gw_73_when_will_i_have_a_job_37755_27186.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

EV77

Banned
Opsss.. is my chart considered invalid? The Asc ruler Venus is in 29 of " too late" degree!..and the Asc is in " too early" degree too. Should I wait for another day to post the different kind of question but with the same purpose?

suimui10

Sorry you posted your natal chart when you are asking a horary question.
You need to create a horary question chart, i.e. treat your question like an event and make its chart using as time the time when you first thought of this question and place the place where you currently live where you asked the q.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

By my alternative horary methods: yes you will have a new job:
-you = 1st house = Taurus = Venus significator
-employment = 6th house = Libra = also Venus significator
-Venus has just moved back into quesited (employment) 6th house in its Libra domicile
-Saturn, dispositor of the 10th whole sign house (which house also relates to employment, albeit more of a career quality) is also posited in the 6th house of employment, with Venus retrograding toward it; I take Venus rx in the 6th house as showing a "going back to employment" cosmic influence in this specific chart.
-When will this (likely) happen?
a) taking the distance from Venus retrograding back to Saturn = 17 degrees, so the minimum time would be 17 days
b) following the Ankara tradition re to timing, with Taurus as the ascending sign = a time period of 20 days to 20 weeks;
Therefore, time indication is from a mimimum of 19 days to a maximum of 20 weeks, with an average of 11 weeks-so I'll make an employment-within-11 weeks (from the date of the question) prediction.
Best of luck!

Last edited:

EV77

Banned
Hi suimui10, the chart I post is not my natal chart. I did treat it as an event and I put the particular time when I derived it.. Whats concern me about the chart is, whether it is valid or not because the Asc ruler is in 29 degree ( 'too late' degree in horary). But dr. farr think otherwise :joyful:..
Been in employment for about 9 years and suddenly free from job since last Sept really turn my life upside down. I do really need a different kind of job and I do need a new source of income.. now the prospect of new employment opportunity is there.. I think I should get ready for a new life..:smile: thanks for the interpretation dr.farr..

Last edited:

suimui10

Oh yeah I just saw that you named the chart with your q.
My bad. :)
Good luck. Many people are unemployed for longer than 2 months so you're not alone.

EV77

Banned
hi suimui10, its ok.. and thanks for the wish..:cool:

I wonder about the Part Of Fortune in 2nd house Gemini in this chart. Without job makes me worried about my money too. I hope this is something good..

EV77

Banned
Here my follow up with the question of mine.. I've been called for an interview last week, now I am waiting for the 2nd interview for the HR Assistant position..:)