Leo loves a Leo

lashanda

I'm a little sad right now. I feel like my relationship is falling apart because my bf is very distant right now. We are both the same sign and our birthdays are 2 days apart. His is 8/13/79 and mine is 8/15/77. This is rather vague, but without going into detail is there someone that can read into what is going on in our lives right now to make me feel this way. :crying:

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lin

Poor baby....I'm a Leo and know what it's like to love another Leo. It's not usually considered a lucky combo because the Leo man needs to be the star and wants to shine and be #1 in all things...LOL...
I don't know WHY it doesn't work, but I tried it a few times and I think I was just too good.... I think they needed extremely exciting and maybe more unpredictable gals. Maybe they wanted more of a challenge!
The first one really ripped my heart out. Maybe it just happened to be a Leo....I never got closure. I still think about him. RUN don't walk away if it isn't working well. DON'T get trapped into thinking YOU have to change to TRY to make HIM love you. It either is or isn't working.

I wasn't into astrology way back then. I don't know if it would have helped me or not.
LIN

Last edited:
I'm a little sad right now. I feel like my relationship is falling apart because my bf is very distant right now. We are both the same sign and our birthdays are 2 days apart. His is 8/13/79 and mine is 8/15/77. This is rather vague, but without going into detail is there someone that can read into what is going on in our lives right now to make me feel this way. :crying:

[poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

It be most helpful to ‘post’ the charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

The problem with same signs is things are too familiar and you mirror each others faults and things can quickly become boring without some stimulas.:w00t:

carrotcake

I am not the best at giving advice but I find with leo men they can act cold and uninterested when things are actually fine. But you probably know that leos are vulnerable and in desperate need of attention underneath all of their masculine pride, they like to know they have someone who loves them so if you do i would tell them so, nothing to lose! Wish you all the best :joyful:

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: