saturn-pluto transiting my venus in cap in 2nd

I'm having some serious issues with this transit and am in need of insight.

I recently reconnected with the love of my life, we haven't spoken in 5 years. our relationship was extremely tumultuous, due to external factors, physical distance, my own and his own issues.

I have worked on a lot of my own issues, especially those of self worth in the past 5 years, as well as alcohol and other substance use.

i have seen him 3-4 times and it was really extremely overwhelming. i never stopped loving him and knew i had to change bigtime for him to consider being with me again. I have made a lot of changes but am still working on one last one: drinking.

i am EXTREMELY scared that I am going to lose him again. that I am going to **** up and he is going to be done for good. he hates when I drink, and although i have cut down my drinking significantly, i still drink some wine from time to time. Last night I called him drunk and he is extremely mad at me today. I have severe, serious anxiety over it. I told him i wont drink ever again, and im 100% serious.

i will be devastated if i lose him again. I hope i havent ****** it up already.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.49.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.49.42 PM.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
saturn-pluto transiting my venus in cap in 2nd
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm having some serious issues with this transit and am in need of insight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello misshectorjunior,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]you forgot transiting-jupiter as your ASC ruler – coming to encourage and to support your venus with your own birth energy for a new start.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturn rules your 2nd house – a physical body and existence house – saturn brings along as his purpose into it's transits with all subjects. Pluto rules your 12th house- also prenatal experience before own birth – t-pluto comes to transform something for your venus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But in an individual personal chart - with house cusps built up by own personal TOB - venus is not consequently responsible for love and relationships - this is individually sign and ruler of 7th house –and in your case- your mercury - if transit activated - to get you prepared to open up for a relationship. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your mercury is since Jan 12th, 2020 first time activated and sextiled by t-saturn, afterwards on March 22nd, 2020 by transiting jupiter being retrograde now – what fits with a past love coming back to you. What 5 years ago was cut off by transiting chiron conj. your mercury with transiting jupiter inconjuncting your venus (because of your habits). [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When t-jupiter gets direct again and coming back to your mercury’s degree on exact Nov.18th, 2020, you will have more clarity - whether this has a real chance to stay for longer this time– but with a sextile it doesn’t look bad - to me and more with good chances.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your venus in cap in 2nd rules your 6th house - work, health and own habits, behaviour and ability to work on own behaviour, one has experienced as not good and as a mistake. But taurus as a fix sign loves rituals to follow up and is not known for welcoming changes with open arms or known for an easy let go. But nevertheless - if once recognized as necessary- working persistingly on it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moreover your venus has a second face - with ruling libra in 11th house - with venus uranus correspondence energy - able to turn around own attitude quickly if feeling yourself insecure and kinda attacked from outside and feel a need to protect you against outer influence and to subconsciously defend your own territory first - with scorpio uranus sextiling venus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2nd house ruled by saturn in virgo in 9th house - is besides your financial income and your money flow, also your own selfesteem, skills you are born with - your own personal manner to protect yourself, to defend own territory. And this your venus is mainly about - protecting your own room and free space with subconsciously learned patterns in early childhood. And if once as sucessful experienced – subconsciously followed up without thinking about anymore.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Like you know that he hates to experience you drinking – but calling him in a drunk moment to subconsciously keep him away .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You are a very empathic and high sensitive born person – open to others and perceiving information from other people like a sponge – with your moon ruling 8th house in 3rd in pisces and also what emotional issues (8th) they are dealing with. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What can get really overwhelming with mercury ruling 7th and like paralyzing yourself and your personal enforcement - with mercury squaring neptune as ruler of 4th. And if you get overwhelmed like this- not understanding what is going on with you- you fell a need to stun yourself and all the felt emotions (especially the desperate ones) you cannot stand anymore and begin to drink and to split all off with mercury in exact semisextile with uranus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To me your chart looks like you had already before your own birth during pregancy of your mother with you a certain experience like this – desperation and/or near to death your mother probably felt in a difficult situation. You took over as yours – what probably subconsciously accompanies you and comes up again - when you start a new beginning – like own birth is, as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Neptune in 1st rules your 4th house – and is also mother and mother experience in childhood for me. Neptune semisextiles scorpio uranus in prenatal house 12, squares your mercury and your moon, sesquiquadrates taurus chiron in 5th house and squares your virgo moonnode and this all talks about a tensioned situation around your birth and short before..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jupiter as your asc ruler is in 8th house on zero degree leo – like feeling sitting between two chairs and like hesitating to get born on earth – inconjuncting mars in 3rd house as 5th house and life energy ruler.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What can come up every time if your jupiter is transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet entering zero degree. What happened a long time with tr-uranus entering zero degree taurus in 2018 forth and backwards- squaring your natal jupiter. Afterwards by transiting jupiter entering zero degree capricorn, inconjuncting your natal jupiter.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And now it is transiting saturn since March 24th on zero degree aquarius supporting your jupiter by trine for a new beginning and a "coming out" until Jan 2nd, 2021.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Hi Zora and thank you so much for your super insightful post! I have responded below:

you forgot transiting-jupiter as your ASC ruler – coming to encourage and to support your venus with your own birth energy for a new start.

oh yes! Thank you for pointing that out.

Saturn rules your 2nd house – a physical body and existence house – saturn brings along as his purpose into it's transits with all subjects. Pluto rules your 12th house- also prenatal experience before own birth – t-pluto comes to transform something for your venus.

But in an individual personal chart - with house cusps built up by own personal TOB - venus is not consequently responsible for love and relationships - this is individually sign and ruler of 7th house –and in your case- your mercury - if transit activated - to get you prepared to open up for a relationship.

Thanks for the clarification! I was wholly focussed on venus and did not consider 7th house ruler.

Your mercury is since Jan 12th, 2020 first time activated and sextiled by t-saturn, afterwards on March 22nd, 2020 by transiting jupiter being retrograde now – what fits with a past love coming back to you. What 5 years ago was cut off by transiting chiron conj. your mercury with transiting jupiter inconjuncting your venus (because of your habits).

Im interested in your interpretation of transiting chiron, can you give me some keywords for transiting chiron so I can understand it more?

Also curious about the transiting Jupiter inconjunct venus, and how you related this to habits.

When t-jupiter gets direct again and coming back to your mercury’s degree on exact Nov.18th, 2020, you will have more clarity - whether this has a real chance to stay for longer this time– but with a sextile it doesn’t look bad - to me and more with good chances.

I’m looking at the transits for Nov 18 2020, and its:
TR Jupiter,TR Saturn and TR pluto sextiling natal mercury
TR Uranus semisquaring natal mercury
TR Neptune separating from a conjunction with natal mercury

And

Tr Uranus conjunct natal chiron

And

TR Jupiter, TR Saturn and TR pluto conjunct natal venus

I’m having a hard time synthesizing all these transits into an overall picture, what are your thoughts?

Your venus in cap in 2nd rules your 6th house - work, health and own habits, behaviour and ability to work on own behaviour, one has experienced as not good and as a mistake. But taurus as a fix sign loves rituals to follow up and is not known for welcoming changes with open arms or known for an easy let go. But nevertheless - if once recognized as necessary- working persistingly on it.

ahhhh!!! Yes I did not look at this before. Work health and habits have definitely been an evolving area for me, starting back in November. I am taking my health much more seriously and bought a peloton that I ride all the time. I am really keen at this time at maximizing my health, as I had some health setbacks in the past couple years. It has actually been easy for me to change my physical activity and I really enjoy and prioritize working out now. Work is another area that I have started improving in. I generally do a good job but I’m just taking it a lot more seriously now.

Moreover your venus has a second face - with ruling libra in 11th house - with venus uranus correspondence energy - able to turn around own attitude quickly if feeling yourself insecure and kinda attacked from outside and feel a need to protect you against outer influence and to subconsciously defend your own territory first - with scorpio uranus sextiling venus.

2nd house ruled by saturn in virgo in 9th house - is besides your financial income and your money flow, also your own selfesteem, skills you are born with - your own personal manner to protect yourself, to defend own territory. And this your venus is mainly about - protecting your own room and free space with subconsciously learned patterns in early childhood. And if once as sucessful experienced – subconsciously followed up without thinking about anymore.

Like you know that he hates to experience you drinking – but calling him in a drunk moment to subconsciously keep him away .

I think you are right about this… I have a lot of extreme fear about getting hurt again by him.

You are a very empathic and high sensitive born person – open to others and perceiving information from other people like a sponge – with your moon ruling 8th house in 3rd in pisces and also what emotional issues (8th) they are dealing with.

That is definitely true. My psychic sense has been increasing throughout Neptune transiting my sun moon, and soon mercury. I get a lot of messages in my dreams, people tell me things frequently or I am shown things.. I have gone from being taken aback by synchronicities to being able to interpret them and know what is going to happen in the near future. I am easily able to pick up on emotional undercurrents in people and know how they truly are feeling.

What can get really overwhelming with mercury ruling 7th and like paralyzing yourself and your personal enforcement - with mercury squaring neptune as ruler of 4th. And if you get overwhelmed like this- not understanding what is going on with you- you fell a need to stun yourself and all the felt emotions (especially the desperate ones) you cannot stand anymore and begin to drink and to split all off with mercury in exact semisextile with uranus.

in the past I definitely did use alcohol to numb myself, but I have started practicing yoga and meditation semi regularly, as well as strenuous physical activity to release emotions. I find the strenuous activity really helps me release emotions, and I will have a good sob after a workout and feel lighter and less bogged down.

To me your chart looks like you had already before your own birth during pregancy of your mother with you a certain experience like this – desperation and/or near to death your mother probably felt in a difficult situation. You took over as yours – what probably subconsciously accompanies you and comes up again - when you start a new beginning – like own birth is, as well.

Neptune in 1st rules your 4th house – and is also mother and mother experience in childhood for me. Neptune semisextiles scorpio uranus in prenatal house 12, squares your mercury and your moon, sesquiquadrates taurus chiron in 5th house and squares your virgo moonnode and this all talks about a tensioned situation around your birth and short before..

I asked my mom about this and she couldn’t think of anything in particular, but I wouldn’t doubt there was something going on with her and my father that was bothering her. I was the first born and my father had a drinking problem, they left their native countries and were fairly newly starting their lives in Canada.. I don’t think she had much familial support as they were all very far away at the time.

Jupiter as your asc ruler is in 8th house on zero degree leo – like feeling sitting between two chairs and like hesitating to get born on earth – inconjuncting mars in 3rd house as 5th house and life energy ruler.

What can come up every time if your jupiter is transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet entering zero degree. What happened a long time with tr-uranus entering zero degree taurus in 2018 forth and backwards- squaring your natal jupiter. Afterwards by transiting jupiter entering zero degree capricorn, inconjuncting your natal jupiter.

That is interesting. In the first week of November 2018 I had a very serious incident/accident occur that seriously challenged the foundations of my whole life, and could have essentially ruined it. It affected me until the beginning of this year. Uranus was at 0 degree Taurus that week.

And now it is transiting saturn since March 24th on zero degree aquarius supporting your jupiter by trine for a new beginning and a "coming out" until Jan 2nd, 2021.

Can you speak more about transits to and from the chart ruler? Just generally speaking. I have never given much weight to this, but it seems like I should!