Read my chart - interested particularly in family issues

Would you kindly interpret my chart and tell me what should I pay attention to the most. Thank you so much

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_ines_cruz.75250.20042.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_ines_cruz.75250.20042.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 28

Spiritlite

You put your chart up and asked in the title family issues. I see your Pluto is in House 4 in Scorpio. It's not conjunct with your Nadir. That tells me your roots are hell, meaning you grew up in some form of hell that gave you the strength to be where you are now.

I have that aspect and I lived in South Africa during Apartheid, I also have a strange family and don't speak to them......so my roots are hell and weirdness in my family and home BUT it had to happen for me so that I could grow and be who I am now.

Moon in Aries conjunct your MC....that tells me your mom may have had Arien qualities, and that your mom probably played a huge part in your life. If not your mom, then the nurturing "parent" in your family.
But also look at your Sun (father) conjunct Mars (Aries). Did your father have anger issues? Did your mother have anger issues? Also note how the Sun is opposite Jupiter...so I'm wondering what role your parents played in your life as a child now and while growing up?

Your sun and Mars both in fire house.....religion, belief. Sun opposite Jupiter...travel...were your parents in another country when you were born? Or did they ever travel or move to other countries?

Venus in Cancer in House 12. Love and earth and balance and emotions were hidden? Are hidding? Planets in the 12th house fascinate me. It's the hidden it's what we and you don't see......what is love like for you? What is art like for you? What are emotions like for you? Hidden?

Neptun in House 5. Neptune is SO very fuzzy, it makes the house it sits in very fuzzy and you can't see, it's like being in the bottom of the ocean and you can't see far ahead and you feel confused. House five is your creativity........are you clear on your creativity?

Saturn in Scorpio in House 4. Again that's family, Saturn is restriction and Scorpio is all that is hidden (death, sex, for you it's love).

You have a fascinating chart and I wonder if the family you grew up in had love that wasn't expressed, if you were forced to travel, if your parents traveled, if religion was something you were surrounded by. If you feel stunted in your creativity.

Please let me know your thoughts on what I am saying.

sethi

You will have to take care where partnership is concerned even though you have jupiter in your seventh.

Do you have a strong temper / or are argumentative ?

Thanks for answering Spiritlite

I grew up in what felt as an overly intelectual environment, always felt my feelings and emotions in general were dismissed and I couldn't be emotionaly open with either my parents or my brother and sister. Both my mom and dad were (and still are) seen as towers of streghnt, and, while stable, too stubborn and inflexible and conservative (actually racist ocasionally which I can't stand).A lot of solitude and a feeling of being an outcast. They also confuse control and attachment with love - but this I feel is unfortunately so common everywhere that it may not be worth considering.

Unlike my two siblings I was born far away from my hometown (not abroad,though).

My spiritual father is foreigner.

Romantic love for me definitely has the qualities of mutual generosity, emotional support and a lot of tenderness. I had a one night stand in my life and couldn't enjoy it frankly.

I was surrounded by religion while growing up - educated in a catholic school run by franciscan nuns, and while not identifying with any formal religion, all my life I can say divine love and wisdom have been (for a good while, unknowingly) my great refuge, my love and my joy.

Last edited:
You will have to take care where partnership is concerned even though you have jupiter in your seventh.

Do you have a strong temper / or are argumentative ?
I can be provocative at times, if the ambient around is felt to be unhealthily stagnant. I don't see myself as being argumentative.