4 dates and well he's distancing

Aries_light

So guy and I had 4 dates no sex yet :sad: however he's been in a funk this week and today I got offended by one of his texts.
Will we meet again? or Should I leave it alone?

astro_w2gw_06_leave_it_alone.17270.5207.gif

LovelyMissAries

I think he's not aggressive, I feel you (in this chart) are more the aggressor here and here's why:

-Mercury is in Taurus in your 2nd house, so I wonder if this indicates a higher priority on sex than with him. It's about to move into Gemini, so perhaps you will talk about it soon enough. Moon applying to Mercury and all.

-Mars in Scorpio in its own 8th house, and you being an Aries. Moon sextile Mars (which actually means sex is still possible)

-Moon in the 7th house

-He's Cancer and Virgo, feminine and mutable signs which with a hetero horary you'd want to see Leo, Aries, Capricorn, Aquarius, etc. in the 7th house. Sturdy signs.

As have been mentioned in other horary charts, Venus is weak and combust from the Sun, combining that with the planetary elements maybe he feels more of an emotional / intellectual attraction to you, but nothing physical? I mean I would think someone knows that prior to going on 1 date but its just at theory. ETA: You said he was in a funk. It shows! He's gone into his shell to think (Virgo + Cancer and Moon in 7th house). If the 5th house is represented by Moon, then do we use Venus for her co-sig?

IleneK

Premium Member
You are quite interested in him with both your primary/Jup and secondary/Moon sigs in his/7th sign. And you are not feeling strong in the matter with Jup in its detriment. But he/ Merc is quite inclined towards you/Jup, receiving you very favorably by both dignity and exaltation.

But the most telling is the mutual reception between him/Merc and you/Moon with the two bodies applying to a trine. After meeting some obstacles reflected by Moon's square to Sun Venus, this looks to me like a relationship that could work well for both of you. I think the problem, not just for you, but many forming relationships, is this hyper-contact texting environment with way too much proximity as reflected by Sun Venus combust.

People have their moods and fluctuations in temperament. So let him have his, without your interpreting them and your worrying yourself to death over what really is the natural ebb and flow of life, all life, his life and your life. I think a tad more distance and little less scrutiny could breathe life into the matter. All while continuing to hold your genuine feelings for him in this more groundless state of not knowing. Practicing this will be good for you, for all of us, no matter the outcome.

But if you are willing to respond to this with wisdom and prudence, you may reap great reward.

I am truly wishing you the best.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
You are quite interested in him with both your primary/Jup and secondary/Moon sigs in his/7th sign. And you are not feeling strong in the matter with Jup in its detriment. But he/ Merc is quite inclined towards you/Jup, receiving you very favorably by both dignity and exaltation.

But the most telling is the mutual reception between him/Merc and you/Moon with the two bodies applying to a trine. After meeting some obstacles reflected by Moon's square to Sun Venus, this looks to me like a relationship that could work well for both of you. I think the problem, not just for you, but many forming relationships, is this hyper-contact texting environment with way too much proximity as reflected by Sun Venus combust.

People have their moods and fluctuations in temperament. So let him have his, without your interpreting them and your worrying yourself to death over what really is the natural ebb and flow of life, all life, his life and your life. I think a tad more distance and little less scrutiny could breathe life into the matter. All while continuing to hold your genuine feelings for him in this more groundless state of not knowing. Practicing this will be good for you, for all of us, no matter the outcome.

But if you are willing to respond to this with wisdom and prudence, you may reap great reward.

I am truly wishing you the best.

You are quite interested in him with both your primary/Jup and secondary/Moon sigs in his/7th sign.

Jupiter Moon NNode exuberance of querant meets with resistance/limit setting in communication needs of quesited.

I always see Moon in 7th of horary relationship charts shows the querant is all over the quesited.

Aries_light

He asked me to be patient while he goes through some issues, so I am just taking care of me and doing things for myself. He'll know where to find me if he misses me. I am proud of myself because for the first time I am taking things slow with a man. I like him and I can fell he likes me a lot too. Now we will see if he likes me enough to reach out to me. I will leave him alone and get back to me and my life.:smile: