Concerned For Safety

Jesusistheway

In my solar chart, Uranus is in Aries in the 8th house!!!!! That's like something for a nation not a person.

Then Saturn is squaring Pluto and so is Uranus. Oh and Pluto has opposed my Sun and I've been taking the bus and metrolink which is not as safe as having a car. I notice rugged men staring at me when I'm at the bus. They say you should avoid dangerous situations. Thank god I have company now. A girl from school befriended me and we're commuting together on the same route.

I'm praying alot for safety when I get to driving again though. Could Jupiter in the 9th house trine Pluto in the 5th house bring about a serious romance??? There is this person in a class of mine I am attracted to. I just wonder. With Taurus in the 9th house I've seen that I'm slower at understanding the material at school. But the Mars there is helping me be productive about working for As. That is my hunch.

Last edited:

BobZemco

I don't see anything there, however I'd preface that by saying I can't see your Natal Chart and we don't use Solar Returns as stand-alone charts.

Solar Returns are always read against the Natal Chart. Traditional astrologers put the Natal Chart outside the Solar Return, while modern astrologers put the Solar Return outside the Natal Chart. Personally, I don't see a difference, it's just a matter of preference and ease of reading the charts.

Also I notice you're using the Kooky House System, so in reality Uranus is probably in the 7th House.

You have a Virgo SR Ascendant, so you need to look at your Natal Chart, find Virgo and that House, because that House has come to the Ascendant and that's what will be happening in your world this year. SR Mercury is in Cancer, so the House that holds Cancer and Mercury in your Natal Chart will give you more clues as to what's going on.