:( what does he feel for me now?

Arijana

kdk5d5.gif

Yes,I know I open topics in an obsessive-compulsive way,and I;m sry for it if I overdo sometimes:innocent:
this is about a person that is very important to me,and I've already bored some of you with my ''does he hate me now'' topic but...I just can't help it. We had a fight and for now are not even talking,and I'm afraid that here I am,thinking of him ( no matter if I go out to party or am around with friends etc.. )and I;m just afraid...he's not even thinking about me in any way :(

so I was wondering,can you see from this chart what is he feeling about me ? Should I make another question chart ( '' is he thinking of me '' ) ?
frankly,the reason why I opened this topic is because,from a distance...he seems more than fine..not at all phased.. :(

Last edited:

Serendipity

I'm not sure why you created 2 different charts 10 mins apart.
I will say this. If your question isn't clear then the chart won't be either.
With that said....
You're Venus, he's Mars
Mars receives Venus by face and fall. Face is you like someone in passing, like an acquaintance. Fall is more along the lines of not too fond of someone or depressed about the person. (Not good for you type of thing.) You are also in his 11th house, house of friendship.
The moon, although exalted in taurus, is in a cadent house. I think the fact that it's in the 12th is showing your emotional anguish. 12th house is also the house of self-undoing. But based on the moons aspects and future aspects I think there is going to be contact between you again.
Try not to stress.

Arijana

I'm not sure myself either :(

maybe I was confused when I asked,yes. I didin't know wheter to ask ''what will he feel for me'' or ''what does he feel for me now'' but instead I asked the second.The angusih...I try not to stress myself,and thank you for that advice :) It's just sometimes I can't help myself and start to think about some things. I tried to think more clear now and asked the ''what will he feel aout me '' question and this is what came up,hopefully the chart is more clear than the first. To add,you were spot on about the first one. Am I Venus again and he is Mars?

Last edited:

Artemisdaughter

Interesting that both charts are similar giving you both the same indicators even though done hours apart.

The first chart has moon in 12th I would say something about his feelings now are subconscious.

The second chat you are again venus(Libra rising) he is Mars (Aries on the decent.
You (venus) are in the 11th of friends in Leo he sees you as the star/party girl/creative and very social/friends of utmost impotance.
He is in 12th of subconscious, dreams in Virgo.
Moon is in the 8th House of loss, grief, endings you are square the moon he trines the moon. I think you will regret the breakup he will not:(.
Moon is Taurus is a fertile, usually good sign for relationships but I think he might be too serious for you and is thinking of settling down/growing up/taking responsibility which might be why he ended it with you.(nothing wrong with girls just wanna have fun thats good especially in your twenties.)
Saturn is very close to the Rising too maybe you need to grow up/ possibly him too because it is in the same sign and house as him.
I think since rising is such an early degree of Libra you could change this it is not set in stone yet, but maybe you are too needy Libra Rising.
Jupiter on descendant I think he needs to be his own boss now and will be lucky on his own for a while. I don't see him rushing into a new relationship, so maybe you could get back together at much later date. (I can't see that as 8th House appears very final but things do change)
Uranus so close to the descendant I am sure this came as a shock to you.

I am only a student of astrology, so maybe someone else can see clearer a happier outcome for you. Sometimes things are best if we move on.

Goodluck and all the best in life, love and joy.

Arijana

Interesting that both charts are similar giving you both the same indicators even though done hours apart.

The first chart has moon in 12th I would say something about his feelings now are subconscious.

The second chat you are again venus(Libra rising) he is Mars (Aries on the decent.
You (venus) are in the 11th of friends in Leo he sees you as the star/party girl/creative and very social/friends of utmost impotance.
He is in 12th of subconscious, dreams in Virgo.
Moon is in the 8th House of loss, grief, endings you are square the moon he trines the moon. I think you will regret the breakup he will not:(.
Moon is Taurus is a fertile, usually good sign for relationships but I think he might be too serious for you and is thinking of settling down/growing up/taking responsibility which might be why he ended it with you.(nothing wrong with girls just wanna have fun thats good especially in your twenties.)
Saturn is very close to the Rising too maybe you need to grow up/ possibly him too because it is in the same sign and house as him.
I think since rising is such an early degree of Libra you could change this it is not set in stone yet, but maybe you are too needy Libra Rising.
Jupiter on descendant I think he needs to be his own boss now and will be lucky on his own for a while. I don't see him rushing into a new relationship, so maybe you could get back together at much later date. (I can't see that as 8th House appears very final but things do change)
Uranus so close to the descendant I am sure this came as a shock to you.

I am only a student of astrology, so maybe someone else can see clearer a happier outcome for you. Sometimes things are best if we move on.

Goodluck and all the best in life, love and joy.

... :(
I appreciate your opinion Artemis.
actually,it is he one who is not responsible,and who broke up,becuase he couldn't handle it all...the responcibility,but more so than that he was afraid of the intensity betwen us,especially when I had a dream about him being with another girl and the things he said to her,I recited it to him and those were his exact words and he....freaked out.
It did come as a shock to me...because it shocked me how you can have such a great and happy relationship,and make the other one so happy ( and he told me he has never been happier than with me ) and then..sudenlly the other person just forgets you,forgets everything and looks at you as just a stranger..without even feeling sorry that it ended.
and if this are like that...I don't want to have contact with him anymore,ever in my life. Becuase I haet the fact..that I still suffer,that I don't have my peace as much as I try, that I suffered so much because of him for months and it's just incredible..the other person...feels nothing.

It's not fair. It's not fair that I'm the one that's tormented and he's fine. No matter whom I'm with no matter where I am it doesn't make any difference I just feel attachted to him against my will really,because I'm not a person that ever loved anybody,it's really hard to get me to even care,and sometimes I really wish I'd just feel indiferent towards him so I can have my peace of mind,but I don't and sometimes it's really killing me.

Last edited:

Arijana

and yes you are right,I am needy :)

it's just hurts...that we were the two most closest people ever and...he just..I don't know. I don't want us actually getting together,rather..I'd like to think I'm at least half important to him..as he is to me. but sadly I see that he forgot everything...and that he is not even sad because of it. And that hurts me the most,becuase,I do appreciate things,and when something is over,I'm always there for that person and I always remember even if I'm with someone else who are the people that truely mean to me,regardless of how much time passes,and he...he isn't like that.

I also feel it an injustice,that I went threw hell this passed year ( troubles with him,my work,lost all of my friends, had problems at home ) and he..... he's just experiencing the best time of his life. maybe it's wrong I think that way,and I don't want him to suffer or go threw anything bad,but..I can't help but feel a little bit of resentment and even a bit of hate.

Btw,he is not from my city,so should I ask the question and out his birth city,or did I do it right the first time?

Serendipity

I suggest that you not create anymore charts. The very first chart is the most accurate. After that (unless something in the situation changes) the chart becomes less clear and can give an incorrect answer.
Forget him, concentrate on you and what will make you happy in your life. I know, easy to say ... difficult to do. Channel your energy into something else.

Arijana

I will :)

although I can't forget him since he means a lot to me,as a person,not just as an ex boyfriend...but you are right,and I do have other things to preocupy my mind with now :)