Will We reconcile?

Wannatouchyour

I have been having this odd difficulty with a capricorn, where we have had a brief 'fling,' even knowing that both of us had fundamental trust issues. Anyway, though it looked like it would materialize, one day as mercury retrograde approached, miscommunication occured, and we've been apart for 5 months now. We'd sneak peeks at each other but end up with confrontations and abrupt storming.

now, I feel like some of the anger disappears and I feel a bit ready to work things out. Will we ever reconcile? Or should I just forget it?

Interpretation:

Goodie, the Libra Ascendant is in a 3 deg conjunction to Spica, which is considered a fortunate fixed star.
However, even though Venus is ALSO exalted in Pisces, I am combusted by the sun (by 8 deg orb, and in different signs does that count?).
I might not have my head on right if combustion is the case.

Anyway, the guy is Mars, which is retrograde. In my experience of trying to find a missing person (run-away), a retrograde significator in an angular house really does mean that the person is coming back quickly. He is exalted in Leo, but so??? Retrograde can also indicate things returning, but returning in a 'damaged' state.

Our interaction

Well, Venus and Mars are inconjunct. According to Lily, inconjunct requires a fixing of some kind.

We also have Saturn being a translation of light (is this what it's called?). Saturn rules my 4th and 5th house.

What concerns me is that the moon will conjunct Uranus, which is disrupt or a sudden change. One time I casted a chart and had the moon moving toward Uranus. It turned out I just changed my mind about the whole matter. So it's something that concerns me.

thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_30_cure_hr.11522.19299.jpg
    astro_2gw_30_cure_hr.11522.19299.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 64

misskitty

Traditional horary doesn't really use inconjuncts, although your chart is similar to mine and I am wondering the formation of a Yod with the inconjuncts is in any way significant. Hope someone responds.

Is there an Ex in the picture on his end?

Wannatouchyour

Traditional horary doesn't really use inconjuncts, although your chart is similar to mine and I am wondering the formation of a Yod with the inconjuncts is in any way significant. Hope someone responds.

Is there an Ex in the picture on his end?

Hi Misskitty, thanks for your answer.

I read something specifically about an inconjunct and there are sources that say they do valid. like here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=pz...e&q=horary inconjunct air conditioner&f=false

In terms of the ex... I don't really know. We never ask about our past, and he's such a workaholic capricorn that I can't even imagine him having anytime for anything else. Where would you see an indication of the ex?

misskitty

Well, as I said I hope one of the other members chime in on the inonjunct issue. I really am not experienced enough with reading inconjuncts as I thought they were always ignored in traditional horary. But like I said, there are so many here and they form a Yod, so it is particularly interesting and surely must mean something.

Saturn can occasionally represent an ex or unwanted spouse in a relationship horary. Here Saturn is Rx and in your 12th house, making me wonder if he has temporarily reconciled with an ex and you are not aware of it (12th house representing things hidden and secrets).

Last edited:

candiceaqua

Hi all!

I am new here, I love horary, I'll just try this horary, please correct me if I was wrong.

-The rx Mars is going to sextile Saturn in 1 (day or week), Saturn is the 4th-5th ruler and also his 10th-11th house, maybe he will sink himself into working? or contact you through your family or his friend? 4th house also rules the ending, the ruler saturn may mean delay or obstacle.

-Whereas the saturn is retro, being the 4-5th house ruler, it may indicate that the love life is going to have some change.

-Mars separating opposition Mercury, the 3rd ruler of 7th house.He may had some kind of quarrel with someone close to him before.

-You, the separating combusted venus is going to conjuct jupiter in 2(day/week), jupiter is the 3rd house ruler, so you could have a nice talk with him or through a relative or colleague in above time

-Moon will applying opposition Saturn, which denotes confrontation and delay, then last aspect moon trine Mars, another quarrel.

So to sum up, my view is that you may have a chance to communicate smoothly, but maybe end up quarrelling again.

Wannatouchyour

Hmm, thank you both. I did think of Saturn as another person... because I'm paranoid. In fact, I just had a dream where I found out he has a girlfriend, and I went up to her to tell her she can do better because he had just done things with me. Darn.

Haha, projections aside. I also have my own intrepretation of doom. Mars rx is in the 10th house, aka the 4th house from the 7th house, which signifies ending of a relationship. Sweet.

candiceaqua:

You did very well! I am just going to go through what you said.

-The rx Mars is going to sextile Saturn in 1 (day or week), Saturn is the 4th-5th ruler and also his 10th-11th house, maybe he will sink himself into working? or contact you through your family or his friend? 4th house also rules the ending, the ruler saturn may mean delay or obstacle.

Yeah, if the 4th house is his radix 10th house, then it can also be the 4th house from his radix 7th house, which is the ending of the relationship. He may come to terms with it. So Saturn can rule the ending of the relationship and he came to term with it once it sextiles Mars.

-Whereas the saturn is retro, being the 4-5th house ruler, it may indicate that the love life is going to have some change.

True. I can't find info on rx planets anywhere!

-Mars separating opposition Mercury, the 3rd ruler of 7th house.He may had some kind of quarrel with someone close to him before.

This is interesting. Never considered that. Hm. What about the 6th house from the 7th house? (you don't have to answer I'm just wondering.)

-You, the separating combusted venus is going to conjuct jupiter in 2(day/week), jupiter is the 3rd house ruler, so you could have a nice talk with him or through a relative or colleague in above time

Ah, yes, but before I get to talk to him (conj Jupiter) I will, or already have, completed a sextile with Pluto. G8. Well, there'll be a long delay, I guess.

-Moon will applying opposition Saturn, which denotes confrontation and delay, then last aspect moon trine Mars, another quarrel.

Well, I'm curious, what exactly is the 'last aspect'? It's any thing venus makes an aspect to in the sign of pisces, right? It does count even if Venus is not in Aries to Trine, but in Pisces instead? Because that would rule.
But then again, if my last aspect is to trine Mars, his significator, then that could be awesome.

So to sum up, my view is that you may have a chance to communicate smoothly, but maybe end up quarrelling again.

Probably. Ha. Our mercury square each other in Synastry. "ouch."candiceaqua thank for all your help! Lets see as I write him an email this morning hoping to meet up next week... haha.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-About inconjuncts in horary...When 2 planets are inconjunct it means they *can't see each other* and I've found this to be often literally the case.
In this chart,his ruler is the apex of a yod-now yods aren't traditionally used in horary either, but I have found they can give us information-the finger of God so something *fated* going on between you, but maybe not well fated.
The moon is effective in pisces and will only sextile the north node which happens to be on the cusp of h4-endings and also in Cap.
A communication from you is ruled by Jupiter as Sag is on cusp of h3.Jupiter is the apex of another yod-in h5 but inconjunct saturn in h12-where saturn creates the most problems and no aspects are applying to saturn there.
I think you won't manage to make positive contact at this time.Mars and Saturn are sextile.Saturn rules your endings house and your romance house.
The moon hitting up with Uranus can bring unexpected events into the picture but not enough to bring you two together I'm afraid.
It doesn't look to me like theres a third party in the picture though.His ruler is just weak and unable to take action due to being only aspected by a malefic and being retrograde.
Sorry.Maybe something better coming along for you though because Venus is strong in Pisces and will soon meet up with Jupiter..maybe you will have an internet romance coming up!
Cheers
Lilly

misskitty

Thank you so much for the information about inconjuncts, Lillyjgc! I had one in the horary I did the other day and this helps.

Wannatouchyour

Haha! Lilly! Thank you for all your help. In terms of Jupiter... I just went on an amazing trip a couple days ago and just got back... maybe that was it?

In terms of communication.. he DID email me back after my proposal to hang out that he was BUSY with WORK until the end of April (again, capricorn always using work as an excuse) and that he was saving money (I felt a bit of resentment from him since he used to spend a lot of money on me). He ended the letter with, "I am not a nice person to be around right now."

I'm replying something along the line of, "hey you seem stressed out, thanks for telling me" in a less casual way, of course.

Thanks everyone for all your help!