A commited partner without marriage arrangement

balefully

Lovely all,

A male friend asked if he will find a commited partner without a marriage arrangement?

He is 30 this year and have not been in a commited relationship.

The chart below is done based on the time, date and place he asked the question. It was few months ago......

I can't read a chart but knowing him as a friend and being a female, I told him NO. Reasons being - Majority of the females want marriage at a point of their life. - He likes family oriented women(contradicting huh?).

Thanks for looking at it.

With Luv,
bale

Barry-ann

Hi Bale, You should send him to Scandinavia or other parts of North-Western Europe. Non-married parenting is very, very common there, especially among the educated...

Summery Joy

The Moon, a co-significator of the querent and the question, is casting a trine on Venus, a natural significator of love and women and happens to be the almuten of the 7th house in this chart.

I think the querent will meet someone eventually. The aspect is a little over one degree from perfecting, but the signs involved are fixed and mutable and the houses are cadent as succeedant. I don't know if this means "a little over a month" or " a ittle over a year".

I don't like how the 1st house is afflicted by the South Node though. Also, the last lunar aspect is a sextile with Mars. A sextile is quite smooth, but Mars is a natural malefic and a ruler of fights and anger.

Theo

Banned
sorehearted said:
The Moon, a co-significator of the querent and the question, is casting a trine on Venus, a natural significator of love and women and happens to be the almuten of the 7th house in this chart.

I think the querent will meet someone eventually. The aspect is a little over one degree from perfecting, but the signs involved are fixed and mutable and the houses are cadent as succeedant. I don't know if this means "a little over a month" or " a ittle over a year".

I don't like how the 1st house is afflicted by the South Node though. Also, the last lunar aspect is a sextile with Mars. A sextile is quite smooth, but Mars is a natural malefic and a ruler of fights and anger.

I agree with Sorehearted. Moreover, see the chart of the time of the querent's question (3 June 2006) - My view of this:

*Moon in Virgo, rising, trine to Venus/Taurus. His question was influenced by the Mercury/Cancer & Mars/Leo SEMI-SEXTILE. Mercury just entered tropical Cancer, and Mars just entered tropical Leo. It was seperating at the time of question. Vesta conjoined Mars. Working over this, Venus Squares Saturn. He wants a woman in the residence (a wife) but should he force it this year, problems later arise (his problems, not hers).

His question was forced from another person, a relative, family member (older) asking him when he was going to find a wife (Uranus/Pisces on the DC and square to the transiting Sun/Gemini on the MC. Also confirmed by Uranus trine Jupiter, and Saturn applying in Square to Jupiter.

Also, Mars was previously transiting the sign of his just completed Saturn Return. He has been active in reviewing the past 2.5 years (restrictive time for him) of the Saturn return, and his 30s have begun. He is thinking about the future, wife, family, etc. He needs at least 4-5 years before marriage - using his next Jupiter Return (ages 35-36) to brighten his moods, and his opportunities.

balefully

Theo and sorehearted,

Thanks to both for taking the time to help on this. When I forwarded it to my friend, he has validated that his mum has expressed a slight opposition on his single status and have urged him to find a commited partner that will lead to marriage. He has planned to enjoy his bachealorhood for at least another 5 years before making decision to marry or not to. Lastly, he said "I'm sure I will not date someone who knows horary astrology... it feels I'm dating a Private detective who will know everything about me..." lol .......

Barry-Ann,
I told him that and he said ... "Really? The country is sure full of saggis" lol

Thanks to all of you who have helped on this.

With Luv,
bale

Last edited: