I met him on the solar eclipse, and....also synastry related

Chrysalis

Ive just recently met someone new on a dating app, we met for the first time on August 11th/eclipse, on this date the moon/eclipse was conjunct my 7th ruler mercury in Leo, and the moon/eclipse was also exactly conjunct my progressed dsc.

Onto the synastry....

His saturn is @29,30 Leo.

His saturn conjuncts my sun (2,06 virgo) and my saturn (3,44 virgo), squares my gemini moon (3,57 gemini) and trines my asc (29,40 sagg) and sextiles my dsc.

Ive never had a synastry with so much saturn involved before, im not sure whether to take this as good/bad.

I don't have his birth time, so i can only look at my angles, and i can't really take into account his moon, even though his moon is also in virgo.

Im thinking/hoping this one could finally lead to something proper with the eclipse, as well as saturn. But i once again could be wrong, so any thoughts appreciated.

Chrysalis

I just want to add to this...

Ive just noticed my sun also exact trines his chiron, the other night he was at mine and i drank too much (as usual) and in my drunken state i was pushing him away etc...he was asking why my eyes always look so sad, and whats happened in my childhood, as ive never told him anything about myself/past.

Because i was drunk, i ended up crying....he even said to me "have you been abused/raped in your past" its like he just knows everything, without me even telling him. I still didn't answer though.

Next day he sends me this song https://youtu.be/yevubYw7gZE?t=21

And then txts me after that some songs have messages that mean something.

Im guessing this is my sun trine his chiron coming into play ? He wants to heal me from my past wounds maybe.

IleneK

Premium Member
Congrats, Chrys, on what seems like a nice man.
Would you feel okay providing the birth data that you do have on him?

Chrysalis

Congrats, Chrys, on what seems like a nice man.
Would you feel okay providing the birth data that you do have on him?

Ill post his chart, but i don't have his birth time (yet).

Attachments

• Inkedastro_2gw_maj.54650.139660 (1)_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_2gw_maj.54650.139660 (1)_LI.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Chrysalis

on this date the moon/eclipse was conjunct my 7th ruler mercury in Leo, and the moon/eclipse was also exactly conjunct my progressed dsc.

3 1/2 months down the line and we are officially a couple :love:, minus the living together part.

So the eclipse aspects to my chart did manifest a new relationship for me.