Is it benign?

yoyostar

Hi, all. Not in the very pleasant position to be referenced for MRI and biopsy. Ultra sound results shows possibly benign tumours behind ears(major behind right ear, minor behind left ear) and some swollen lymphs behind right ear...

Being young, the last I was expecting was this. Quite shocked when I did the Ultrasound 5 days ago(initially i thought I just had sth like liquid in my ear), now just praying to be benign and easily and forever curable.

Living alone abroad while trying to establish my work, also need to decide what to do, e.g. go for some months(if things are well) back home to handle the situation etch... Many worries and decisions to be made but health is above all and this is what worries me most. I cannot stop thinking about it since I got to know it. I hope God helps me and my mother, as I am the only one left for her.

Doctor said that in most of these cases results indicate benign and usually a non urgent operation is scheduled. Non urgent in a way that it can wait a few months... But we cannot be sure until we get the results from MRI and biopsy. I will be scheduling those for next days, as everything is very recent(saw the doctor just yesterday) so I guess it will take some days/weeks to get the results.

For this reason, I formed this chart.

The original question is: Will my results be good? By saying good, is to say that it is benign and sth easily and without pain curable.

So, looks like I am Jupiter and Moon. Jupiter is strongly placed in 1st house, moon is VOC. Not sure what this means... Means that the initial diagnosis will remain the same after I get the results from MRI and biopsy? I don't get it.

Moon is also located in 3rd house in Pisces. Jupiter is well-received there. But I read here that:

Third house or Gemini: Right ear, Shoulders, Collar, Hands and the related bones, Lungs, breath, blood.

Twelfth house or Pisces: Lymphatic system, Feet and Toes, left eye, hospitalization, death.

Right ear correct, for the rest I don't know what to say or think or how to interpret the Moon located in those houses.

My health is represented by 6th house, ruler is Venus and Venus is strongly positioned there. Good indicator?

Moon squared AC 2 degrees ago, is it my doctor visit 2 days ago?
Venus aspecting trine with saturn...
Moons aspecting square with Venus... What do these mean? Bad aspects/news?

As for 10th house, ruler is Mercury, Mercury is in 7th house in dignity but jupiter in detriment in Gemini...

Please, let me know what you think and I will update you once I get the news.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_health.47383.170846.png
    astro_w2gw_health.47383.170846.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 27
  • aspects.jpg
    aspects.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 27