I’m so confused, may I please get some help?!!!

Lovesithunnie

Hi, I’m a woman so confused about my career path. Every time I have gotten into a position to better my life I get kicked down back to square 1! I have been a teacher, then I decided to begin a career in property management but my boss sold his company so that just recently left me back to the bottom unfortunately. I’ve started esthetician school and I’ll be graduating pretty soon! I’d say about 7 years ago I had a numerology report done and the beauty industry was in my career path report and somehow all of these circumstances I have gone through throughout the years have basically let me to where I am now. Problem is my self esteem is not where it should to continue in the industry although making others feel good about helping their skin makes me feel good on the inside, I also want to set up my own salon in my basement but I feel very discouraged when I continuously think of will I have consistent clients. I just feel like there is some sort of blockage I need to kick out of here and wondering if a natal chart reading will help me!!

Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated!!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;nhor=2

rahu

Banned
Hi, I’m a woman so confused about my career path. Every time I have gotten into a position to better my life I get kicked down back to square 1! I have been a teacher, then I decided to begin a career in property management but my boss sold his company so that just recently left me back to the bottom unfortunately. I’ve started esthetician school and I’ll be graduating pretty soon! I’d say about 7 years ago I had a numerology report done and the beauty industry was in my career path report and somehow all of these circumstances I have gone through throughout the years have basically let me to where I am now. Problem is my self esteem is not where it should to continue in the industry although making others feel good about helping their skin makes me feel good on the inside, I also want to set up my own salon in my basement but I feel very discouraged when I continuously think of will I have consistent clients. I just feel like there is some sort of blockage I need to kick out of here and wondering if a natal chart reading will help me!!

Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated!!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;nhor=2

that chart has expired
rahu