How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Sagcap88

I’m a Sagittarius. I don’t connect with Gemini’s. I can’t stand being around them for long because they overwhelm me with their chattering and nervous energy.

Obviously, to each his own. We all connect with different energies. I just don’t connect with people whose sun opposes mine. I get along best with Aquarius and Aries.

ConfusedCrab

I’m a Sagittarius. I don’t connect with Gemini’s. I can’t stand being around them for long because they overwhelm me with their chattering and nervous energy.

Obviously, to each his own. We all connect with different energies. I just don’t connect with people whose sun opposes mine. I get along best with Aquarius and Aries.

Lol 😂

I get that.

What about Leo?

Abby83

Oh yeah, I feel a bit of Aquarius vibe with Woam1 too. He/she is so easy going and free with speech yet understanding. Such a warm flowing vibe with that one. If you have no planets in Aquarius, then perhaps the 11th house?

Abby83

So I just figure out my husband is Aries dominant, closely followed by Pisces. And with me being Sagittarius dominant, I wonder if this is a good combo for couples to have. Personally, I like my husband’s combo of assertive strength and gentleness. But that Aries is just so stubborn and selfish!! I kinda think perhaps an Aquarius dominant would be better for me.

ConfusedCrab

So I just figure out my husband is Aries dominant, closely followed by Pisces. And with me being Sagittarius dominant, I wonder if this is a good combo for couples to have. Personally, I like my husband’s combo of assertive strength and gentleness. But that Aries is just so stubborn and selfish!! I kinda think perhaps an Aquarius dominant would be better for me.

It would be a great match according to astrology 😄

Why aqua?

love-thinking

I certainly will try to put it into words if you tell me what I come off as 😉 I'm truly curious, but I will explain to you when I'm more rested

I'm a libra ascendent, moon in taurus, and sun in cap conjunct neptune(neptune virtually aspects every other planet in my chart)

I've realized this yesterday and I think this legetimatizes astrology in my eyes a little bit. My 3rd house is sag, and my 11th house is leo. Guess who I attract in friendships? My 7th house is aries. And my ex, I can bet money on is an aries(it was that or taurus or gemini in regards to his time)

So let me give my 2 cents. Libra is afraid of aries' selfish, and ultra sexual behaviour and feels as though he'll consume her and essentially do anything he wants without caring for her or respecting her feelings. Libra also doesn't like how most people doesn't like aries and how he isn't aware of or care for social norms. (Remember how in greek mythology not everyone liked mars at all).

Aries hates how libra is too friendly with everyone and can accommodate anyone and everyone; and sometimes feels or confuses that with easiness; scorpio would confuse that with lack of depth and get super jealous. Libra just wants to be liked by everyone and wants peace. Aries, naturally being a competetive sign is in a way jealous of libra because libra represents everything he never got from life, the world, and society. She's beautiful, she's cordial and everyone likes this sweetness. But unlike libra, everyone misunderstands or is intimidated by the aries. But libra has one inherent ability that aries never will especially if libra has some water elements in her chart.

However, libra is the only one that can both simultaneously please him in bed among other things(as she is a natural people pleaser), and put up with him.

But I feel like libra especially with some water in her chart, naturally can sense aries' selfish and vampiric nature and feels like her beauty and the fact that he has to put in the least amount of effort to please the beauty is the reason he's around.

Other than that, I've had cancers in my life. I have a stellium in capricorn. Again, I have lilith in cancer. Their emotions are so unnecessary, without the depth of scorpio I find; too dramatic; not always controlled, and reckless. But I also have a stellium in the fourth house so I'm not really a stranger to that energy.

My moon is in taurus. I ******* love scorpios. one of the most favourite person from my dad's side of the family (my cousin) has his sun in scorpio and it's exactly opposite to mine.
He's literally a guy version of me, also very protective of me. God bless his soul.

Lykanized

I'm a libra ascendent, moon in taurus, and sun in cap conjunct neptune(neptune virtually aspects every other planet in my chart)

I've realized this yesterday and I think this legetimatizes astrology in my eyes a little bit. My 3rd house is sag, and my 11th house is leo. Guess who I attract in friendships? My 7th house is aries. And my ex, I can bet money on is an aries(it was that or taurus or gemini in regards to his time)

So let me give my 2 cents. Libra is afraid of aries' selfish, and ultra sexual behaviour and feels as though he'll consume her and essentially do anything he wants without caring for her or respecting her feelings. Libra also doesn't like how most people doesn't like aries and how he isn't aware of or care for social norms. (Remember how in greek mythology not everyone liked mars at all).

Aries hates how libra is too friendly with everyone and can accommodate anyone and everyone; and sometimes feels or confuses that with easiness; scorpio would confuse that with lack of depth and get super jealous. Libra just wants to be liked by everyone and wants peace. Aries, naturally being a competetive sign is in a way jealous of libra because libra represents everything he never got from life, the world, and society. She's beautiful, she's cordial and everyone likes this sweetness. But unlike libra, everyone misunderstands or is intimidated by the aries. But libra has one inherent ability that aries never will especially if libra has some water elements in her chart.

However, libra is the only one that can both simultaneously please him in bed among other things(as she is a natural people pleaser), and put up with him.

But I feel like libra especially with some water in her chart, naturally can sense aries' selfish and vampiric nature and feels like her beauty and the fact that he has to put in the least amount of effort to please the beauty is the reason he's around.

Other than that, I've had cancers in my life. I have a stellium in capricorn. Again, I have lilith in cancer. Their emotions are so unnecessary, without the depth of scorpio I find; too dramatic; not always controlled, and reckless. But I also have a stellium in the fourth house so I'm not really a stranger to that energy.

My moon is in taurus. I ******* love scorpios. one of the most favourite person from my dad's side of the family (my cousin) has his sun in scorpio and it's exactly opposite to mine.
He's literally a guy version of me, also very protective of me. God bless his soul.
That's interesting. You do realize you're replying to a Cancer, right? It's nice you think our emotions are unnecessary, but I don't really particularly care

love-thinking

That's interesting. You do realize you're replying to a Cancer, right? It's nice you think our emotions are unnecessary, but I don't really particularly care

Sorry love, didn't mean to be offensive. Dad and uncle have moon in cancer. They're quick to express their own emotions like a child w/o the perceptiveness to try to understand other people. Both insecure. Lilith in Cancer. Again, I have a stellium in fourth house. And lots of water.

You do have to look at everything in one's chart so please try not to be upset about it. At the end of the day you did ask how one feels about their opposite sign so like I said, I don't like the idea of cancers. Your synthetic sign may not be a cancer.

I'll try and explain a little more. Cancer is a cardinal water sign. It's directed emotion. And the moon waxes and wanes. So when they express their emotions, they direct it with full force, with very little sense of practicality, depth(scorpio) or even compassion for the surroundings(like a pisces). I find it very annoying.

Hate me, but don't like ******* grownups crying and whining about their own problems at my face all the time when they can do very little to heed the pain I don't talk about especially when my pain is/was worse. Both of these family members were like kids when they're supposed to just man up. So it is what it is. Nor do I like grownups showing strong emotions when they can't back it up through action, or those emotions mean nothing the next day.

Lykanized

Sorry love, didn't mean to be offensive. Dad and uncle have moon in cancer. They're quick to express their own emotions like a child w/o the perceptiveness to try to understand other people. Both insecure. Lilith in Cancer. Again, I have a stellium in fourth house. And lots of water.

You do have to look at everything in one's chart so please try not to be upset about it. At the end of the day you did ask how one feels about their opposite sign so like I said, I don't like the idea of cancers. Your synthetic sign may not be a cancer.

I'll try and explain a little more. Cancer is a cardinal water sign. It's directed emotion. And the moon waxes and wanes. So when they express their emotions, they direct it with full force, with very little sense of practicality, depth(scorpio) or even compassion for the surroundings(like a pisces). I find it very annoying.

Hate me, but don't like ******* grownups crying and whining about their own problems at my face all the time when they can do very little to heed the pain I don't talk about especially when my pain is/was worse. Both of these family members were like kids when they're supposed to just man up. So it is what it is. Nor do I like grownups showing strong emotions when they can't back it up through action, or those emotions mean nothing the next day.
I never asked how anyone felt about their opposite signs

Btw, your whole presence on this forum has been whining about childish ****. If you see anyone's emotions as unnecessary, it usually says more about you than about them. You sound like you heavily lack emotional understanding which is the strength of a developed Cancer. So **** off with your judgmentalism

Lykanized

Lol... Thinking your pain is worse than someone else's without actually understanding them. Hallmark of a person with little emotional development

love-thinking

I never asked how anyone felt about their opposite signs

Btw, your whole presence on this forum has been whining about childish ****. If you see anyone's emotions as unnecessary, it usually says more about you than about them. You sound like you heavily lack emotional understanding which is the strength of a developed Cancer. So **** off with your judgmentalism

This is what I mean. I talked to you about what I don't like about my opposite aka the dark side of the cancer.

You told me to **** off. That's fine. I'll leave. But a developed cancer is totally different from one who sound like a cry baby and play the victim card when those around them have it worse. Can't stand it. Anyways, I'm out. Peace :biggrin:

love-thinking

Lol... Thinking your pain is worse than someone else's without actually understanding them. Hallmark of a person with little emotional development

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? You don't know what I'm talking about so... Just don't appreciate grownups that act like children and look to children to heed their pain. Just can't stand grownups that take the child's place. Not a fan of forty year old whiny momma boys.

Lykanized

This is what I mean. I talked to you about what I don't like about my opposite aka the dark side of the cancer.

You told me to **** off. That's fine. I'll leave. But a developed cancer is totally different from one who sound like a cry baby and play the victim card when those around them have it worse. Can't stand it. Anyways, I'm out. Peace :biggrin:
Yeah, I didn't ask about your opinion but you replied to my post to someone else with a bunch of emotional blathering about peoples' sex and love lives. You demonstrate a clear lack of empathy or emotional depth yourself and I think you need to take a good look in the mirror

There's a psychological phenomenon of people not being able to stand the traits in others they themselves exhibit, which you do. Lack of empathy, crybaby, immaturity, playing the victim thinking you have it worse than others

love-thinking

Like you triggered easily. See I can actually see why someone would hate some of my signs without getting offended. Because at the end of the day zodiac signs are a concept, and we have multiple zodiac signs in us. But lack of ability to understand is on you.

Lykanized

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? You don't know what I'm talking about so... Just don't appreciate grownups that act like children and look to children to heed their pain. Just can't stand grownups that take the child's place. Not a fan of forty year old whiny momma boys.
Yeah but you're clearly a fan of other things...Extending your own emotional issues to a whole group of people who have nothing to do with these people is immature and judgmental

Lykanized

Like you triggered easily. See I can actually see why someone would hate some of my signs without getting offended. Because at the end of the day zodiac signs are a concept, and we have multiple zodiac signs in us. But lack of ability to understand is on you.
People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. It's what you're saying that's immature. And the fact all you're bringing it down to is 'I'm triggered' is even more a testament to that lack of emotional depth on your part

love-thinking

Yeah but you're clearly a fan of other things...Extending your own emotional issues to a whole group of people who have nothing to do with these people is immature and judgmental

They represent the dark side of an archetype. I just meant to say I hate the dark side of that archetype and don't get along with it. You asked the question, if you don't want to hear the answer, that's not my fault. There are good things about cancer, but if I had to pick and choose some dark traits that I prefer not to like, it would be them.

love-thinking

People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. It's what you're saying that's immature. And the fact all you're bringing it down to is 'I'm triggered' is even more a testament to that lack of emotional depth on your part

If you weren't triggered, your tone would be different. So I don't really care at this point. I'm done. Have a good night. :)

Lykanized

They represent the dark side of an archetype. I just meant to say I hate the dark side of that archetype and don't get along with it. You asked the question, if you don't want to hear the answer, that's not my fault. There are good things about cancer, but if I had to pick and choose some dark traits that I prefer not to like, it would be them.
I didn't ask. You just replied to a post that had nothing to do with what you were saying with a bunch of childish **** about other peoples' sex lives lmfao