A chance at love?

bluebird

Banned
I will meet up with an ex ex love, and im very very very nervous, as I dont want to ***** it up with him again. Do I have a chance to be in a relationship with him this year?

Me: sun in late degrees in aquarius about to enter pisces. Mercury at 5 degrees in aquarius. Venus at 0 degress in aquarius.
Him: saturn in sagittarius and jupiter retro in virgo.
Moon is early degrees in cancer
Part of fortune in the 5H

His significator Saturn in my 4H will also turn retrograde in march, so im hoping thats a good sign for our particular situation.

When we meet up all his planets will be retrograde. not sure if he is also mars, because mars will be retrograde aswell, but one month later in mid April, must double check the dates. Mars in scorpio can be someone else, as he is also highlighting the end of house matters and rules aries the 9th, which would be his turned 3rd house?

The applying square between saturn and jupiter rx looks a little intense. I think that means he is in a tough spot right now or maybe he wont be very nice to me?

Im big on following how the planets unfold and i do believe thats a big 'no no' in horary as you get sucked into reading too much into a chart, but as the astro story goes, saturn will naturally partner up with venus later on in 2016 but jupiter enters libra in september, but saturn turns forward first in august, meaning jupiter changes his mind but is too late?

Does anyone see anything significant happening? I would rather not get my hopes up, but he is my ideal guy and would drop all my casual dating to be with him :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Doodleloo

Let it be known that I have no idea what an "ex ex love" means

Could someone explain to me why jupiter would matter in this scenario? Not sure what that would signify in this; I'm just looking at the moon, sun and saturn, signifying you and him respectively, and you two aren't looking at each other.

bluebird

Banned
Let it be known that I have no idea what an "ex ex love" means

Could someone explain to me why jupiter would matter in this scenario? Not sure what that would signify in this; I'm just looking at the moon, sun and saturn, signifying you and him respectively, and you two aren't looking at each other.

He is one of ex's, we dated for a short period while i was on a break with my current ex. Your observations are good. I think I asked this question too early, but it has been confirmed that we will see each other come spring time, as both of our respective families will be there and by assocation he and I will need to be there aswell, so it is without a doubt we will see each other atleast at the event but certainly not prior. But a chance to interact and talk at the venue is still a chance right?

Last edited:

Doodleloo

He is one of ex's, we dated for a short period while i was on a break with my current ex. Your observations are good. I think I asked this question too early, but it has been confirmed that we will see each other come spring time, as both of our respective families will be there and by assocation he and I will need to be there aswell, so it is without a doubt we will see each other atleast at the event but certainly not prior. But a chance to interact and talk at the venue is still a chance right?

*smiles* With that logic, then every time you talk to a boy is a chance at love, right? And then maybe there wouldn't be a need for a chart.

Are you two currently talking?

bluebird

Banned
*smiles* With that logic, then every time you talk to a boy is a chance at love, right? And then maybe there wouldn't be a need for a chart.

Are you two currently talking?

Currently only on random facebook posts. As for your other statement on love, that would depend, the other half of the equation has the power of choice. But if two peopleare open, love can happen at any time :whistling: He and I had good chemistry but my heart chose someone else as I had history with the guy prior. I was only introduced to this guy by random chance and we clicked right away, and once again we will be re introduced by a random circumstance only this time, im aware of the upcoming players :bandit: Any additional information on my chart you can pass along to me would be greatly appreciated.

Doodleloo

There's no telling if he's open, though.

And sorry :unsure: Not that great at reading horaries yet. Am sure someone will hop on, though.

bluebird

Banned
There's no telling if he's open, though.

And sorry :unsure: Not that great at reading horaries yet. Am sure someone will hop on, though.

He may still be a bit bitter, and it may be somewhat tricky, to get him to open up to me once again but im hopeful. Its not over until the fat lady sings :w00t: and until he sees me in person :biggrin: