Synastry chart interpret requested please..

queenfluff

He did not have his time of birth on his certificate.

i already know that his Venus in my 5th is good and I believe His Moon conjunct my Venus is good.

But we had big problems communicating on both our ends which was mostly online.. I am not sure on his rising sign. Big eyes, long eye lashes but a longish face, thin and 5'11" - don't know if cancer rising would be right than..

But based on where his planets fall in my chart or aspects between planets (my stats are correct) where do the communication problem possibly come in? I know we are opposites...Pisces and Virgo.. And it was obviously on some level but in person it was magic and was connection as per TwinFlames or Soulmates..

The communication issues were too stressful for me and I took a break from him and he was upset and hurt (angry) but there was too much tension there that wasn't being effectively resolved and he knew that but I tired of being shut out when he was moody and felt my emotional needs were not being met... He had a very controlling and manipulative ex wife and I think he was misunderstanding things I would do that would be done with care and love as manipulation - when I told him that was not the intention, I don't think he believed me. In the vain of the dark side of Pisces, He has a long history of addiction problems which he has overcome (drugs, sex, alcohol, gambling whatever) Now he is out of that, but I feel not fully recovered and when we were together, he said "love is my drug " now. I got to feeling i was just a new addiction for him ...

The sex and intimacy connection was the best I ever had though.

Any feedback on this? I will also post his chart separately. He had problems understanding me and I him. He said I was too complex..

Attachments

• me and c.jpg
    me and c.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 33
  • him.gif
    him.gif
    132.2 KB · Views: 29

rahu

Banned
hi queen fluff
I drew up a composite for the relationship and, yep, the sexual intensity overwhelming as venus is square the node. whine the nodal axis is involved in sexuality, the feeling become very tantric that is the awareness of "god/higher dimensions " infuse the physical unions.
in addition the emotional attraction is furthered by the mars/venus midpoint being opposed to eros and Jupiter. this gives dynamite physical interactions and also a lust of life in a social sense.jupiter brings the ever present sense of marriage or commitment in the future.
eris oppose to the mom is another indiction that the sexual intimacy is likely to overwhelm healthy emotional growth in the relationahiop as erisx is all about sensation enjoyment with little concern of emotional consequences. the sexuality of eris is intense but very narcissistic and often leads to jealousy or vengeful feelings.
nessus conjunct to venus gives the dark tint of the relationship as this shows a need to experience or cause others to experience pain with ttheir pleasute. tyis applies psychologically also as urnau sis opposed to chiron and forms a tsquare wit mercury. this is incessant arguments even though initially there was a strong psychihc conn3ctionthat increased the tantric feelings. but this tsquare is extremely intolerant nad argumentative.
charilko is conjunct the node showing thaty even with these mental and emotional thoughts/sensations sweeping over you, you retain a keen edge on your emotion feelings. you always analyze relationships and especially your emotions. you understand your emotional reaxtion much better that the average bear and you do not tolerate others who are rife with contradiction ion their actions and words.thsi faculty of yours is probably why you can't just go with his sexual flow,you know well tye dangers of living by your emotions.

but there is a very dank dynamic here,one tht makes me suggest you remove yourself from his influence. the sun is square to pluto. this aspect shows the relationship rest on selfish, unconscious motives. there is not possibility of a tantric soulmate as this square shows domination with no compromise. in addition the midpoint is conjunct lilith which shows this selfish darkness is inherent , there will be no change of attitude by him. and further Saturn is square to lilith which dramatic increases the real danger of this psychological cruelty whose only goal is to break down your self esteem.
with the eros/psychic midpoint opposed to the sun and square to pluto, this can only be a slave/submissive relationship. His fantasies are darkly sado /masochistic

the nodal axis brings the possibility of mental control by occult means.
interestingly the nodal axis is currently transiting the moon/eris opposition from moon 14libra4 to eris 12aries2 which is from 1/17/15 to 1/31/15.

the dark emotional manipulation should be easy to see now as eris makes men so obsessed about sexuality that their "facades" melt away. now his eyes can't hide the desireto emotionally subjugate.

rahu

queenfluff

rahu,

I sincerely can not thank you enough for this.. I stepped away from the relationship with him about a week ago (1/17/15)and I stated "I needed space to think." Plus I am having health issues and felt like I was a burden to him with them because he didn't provide any support for me when I was needing some.

And yes, being with him was wonderful in the beginning - a strong connection like I have never felt before with any man and yes, I actually liked having sex with him (he said that I was "overwhelming" to him sexually but I wasn't doing anything special just being me) but eventually the relationship started stressing me out.. And it did seem like he was trying to crush my self-esteem at times. He called me a manipulator once for not being able to say goodbye when we were chatting online - I didn't get the crush of that until 24 hours later and he was thinking some nasty stuff about me than. The chat was happy and friendly so I had no idea what hit me..

I actually had a hard time thinking around him for whatever reason which is not norm for me - I think it was because I was worried about his reaction when I brought up issues with him). We stressed honesty in the relationship (3 months long) so we could work on our issues together (he said he wanted us to "grow and heal together" - we both have issue from some past trauma- him more than me - I have healed most of mine already. He hasn't) and if I brought up something that was stressing me, he would get very defensive if it involved him at all and the reaction would be something along the lines of "How dare you suggest that?"

When he would bring up things, he thought were correct about me (like the way he thought I thought etc) and I corrected him he didn't seem to accept my description of myself. He thought it was his job to get rid of any worries, negative thoughts or fears I had.. I don't know why he thought that was his "job".

When I told him I need space, all he said was OK and than asked me if I wanted to go with him to see his shrink. I asked him what for.. and he said 'anything'. So I am not sure if the intentions there were for his shrink to analyze me and prove that I was wrong and doing things incorrectly or if he wanted help for us.. either way he wouldn't say.. After that he unfriended and blocked me on FB and told me I could contact me via text in the future if I wished.. I am not sure why he blocked so fast (my friends say to wrestle some control and hurt me)

Even though the majority of the relationship he kept saying he wanted to keep working on our issues and he would not give up. When I said I needed some time.. He turned off pretty fast. He came to get his things and he was very mean and cold and would not talk to me.. I do realize if any of his feeling were true for me that he would be hurt but I had never seen this side of him before.(he has anger issues from the past which he said he resolved but I could see alot of anger and regret in him from his past when he talked)

When I tried to say one sentence to him when he gathered his things, he threatened to call the cops on me.

Obviously the whole thing is complex, but I am very grateful to you.. I have been in relationships with narc types before and it was very difficult to tell with this person as he is in therapy for dealing with an abusive childhood and a narc ex... And was something we bonded on ..in the beginning.. but I felt that he wanted to mold me into something else..

I have been analyzing the conversations and going over this with friends who have been in relationships with narc in the past and we were still undecided on whether he is a narc or not...

queenfluff

but there is a very dank dynamic here,one tht makes me suggest you remove yourself from his influence. the sun is square to pluto. this aspect shows the relationship rest on selfish, unconscious motives. there is not possibility of a tantric soulmate as this square shows domination with no compromise. in addition the midpoint is conjunct lilith which shows this selfish darkness is inherent , there will be no change of attitude by him. and further Saturn is square to lilith which dramatic increases the real danger of this psychological cruelty whose only goal is to break down your self esteem.
with the eros/psychic midpoint opposed to the sun and square to pluto, this can only be a slave/submissive relationship. His fantasies are darkly sado /masochistic

the nodal axis brings the possibility of mental control by occult means.
interestingly the nodal axis is currently transiting the moon/eris opposition from moon 14libra4 to eris 12aries2 which is from 1/17/15 to 1/31/15.

the dark emotional manipulation should be easy to see now as eris makes men so obsessed about sexuality that their "facades" melt away. now his eyes can't hide the desireto emotionally subjugate.

rahu

Hi rahu, I am not seeing the Sun Square Pluto in anything here.. Did you mean Sun opposition Pluto? I know he has that in his chart and his Sun is opposing my Pluto.

rahu

Banned
all aspects are from the composite.
as I said the throes of eris are around you. if you have a penchant for s/m go for it
rahu

queenfluff

all aspects are from the composite.
as I said the throes of eris are around you. if you have a penchant for s/m go for it
rahu

thanks Rahu!

No way do I want S/M in my life..

I am starting to believe he may be a misogynist or narc. Do you see anything like that in the chart?

"Breaking down my self-esteem" And the fact that "his attitude will not change" would make me think that he is a destructive person who is not good to be in a relationship with. Like you said there is no soulmate connection.

rahu

Banned
hi ya

the Saturn/mars conjunction opposed to Jupiter can give misogynistic attitudes but I can't see a narc vib particularly. that's not to say he isn't, it is just difficult to identify such behavior from his chart

rahu