Does this chiron NN conjunction count?

JayM

I have NN at 26 deg taurus and chiron at 4 gemini.

Does this count as a conjunction or is it too wide?

Attachments

• Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    26.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

filly

In my opinion, I wouldn't count as conjuction. It's very wide, but mainly coz it's out of sign. I think only luminares and faster planets are allowed to have such a wider orb.
If in the same sign, I reckon that would have some influence non the less.

Though, there's a strong e important connection! Your North Node is in the Mid-point of your Moon/Chiron. This method is taken into account by Astrologers.

If you don't get more insight here, try to post a thread under Mid-point title.

Moon: emotions/needs/mother
Chiron: wounds/healer
NN: New lessons
3rd House: short jorneys, syblings, brothers, neighbours, improving skills, reading, writing, communication.
Your Moon is strong by house and sign...
But Algol is at the Mid-point on the NN...So, It flavours the picture!
Saturn in opposition from the 9H: Delays, Karma, Authority figures, long/later studies.
Maybe by the best, you could be a healer or Doctor of some kind...but maybe not without witnessing some suffering.
Venus in the 1st Aquarius (29-sacrate degree)-Humanitarian causes.

You have a situation similar to mine the ruler of your NN Venus is conjunct the traditional ruler of Scorpio which is Mars ruler of the SN. And it's very difficult to understand what your life purpose is for they are conjunct and in different signs.
[I kill my head over this one...I think we must learn to separate this energies in this life time! Or blend the past with the future, don't know]
But it shows the way you can make money coz Mars rules the 2nd as well.
And they are both in the first...

Ok, I'll stop confusing you! Lol
Hopefully some pro will shed some light on this... Cross fingers for you! I wish to learn too :)