Would like a chart reading please

PiscesCapricorn

I have been going over my chart. I am in a situation where Ive been in love with someone for 4 years. We have been on and off for 4 years. We have not been intimate since 2011. We always end up in a bad situation and we get separated. He this time contacted me after almost 2 years. Then I went to his house and he has ignored me ever since. I called him two days after and he answered thinking I was somebody else and calling them babe i thought he was talking to me til he asked who it was on the phone and then he hung up on me. I tried doing a compatible chart with him but I do not understand it. I would like to know if there is anyway to find out if he is with other people or somebody else. When he answers my calls he is really nasty and resorts to calling me names. I have not tired to stop contacting him because I am too upset to and feel like he does not really care whether I did or didn't and I am acting out desperately instead of just letting it go. I am angry that I let him into my life again and then he just bails. He doesn't read any of my text messages and just forwards my phone calls to voice mail. The more I contact him the worse I feel about myself.

My situation is as long as I keep waiting for this guy and chasing him I feel like my goals as far as relationships will not manifest. im 32 now.

First chart is mine daisy24
Second is his daisy24(1)

Attachments

• daisy24.png
    daisy24.png
    18 KB · Views: 13
  • daisy24 (1).png
    daisy24 (1).png
    17.5 KB · Views: 11

sethi

Hello Daisy,

This is not really a question about charts, but mostly common logic.

the guy is avoiding you, then most probably for him it was just a short fling.

Forget about him and move along. Try to develop your career.

No need to waste your time on someone who is not really interest in you. If you do then it would be a bad combination.

kimbermoon

it is pretty obvious that this person is avoiding you. What stops you from accepting that?
Your Moon in Capricorn has a strong inner need to have stability and security, as well as protection, and it is clear that the relationship has only been causing the opposite. You are needing to learn that most of our needs can only be met by the 'self' and it is folly to expect others to fill these for us.
Much of your story doesn't make sense in your chart, since you only really have the one affliction in the chart, while all else offers the strong potential for harmony and positivity.
Still, the Moon/Mars square is a fairly potent affliction, that involves the interplay between your emotions and your actions. It usually depicts difficulties with the opposite sex, and relationships in general.
This is reinforced by Mars position in the 5th H of love, children and creativity: in Aries you are driven by control issues and are quite ardent about the pursuit of love, without even knowing the true nature of love.
The Moon joined with Neptune shows a tendency to be somewhat naive and overly prone to self-deception: 'were you really in love, or was it just the ideal of being in love'?
This comes from the inner imprinting you were exposed to in childhood. Perhaps you had to compete for your parent's attention? Now, on a subconscious level you are looking for a father substitute and this is not really what you want or need. Somewhere we all have to come to terms with our past in order the break the chains that bind us.

The Saturn / Pluto conjunct is of interest though, as it relates to power and control issues buried from the past, and this pairing can often be connected to inherited traits from your ancestral lineage [what some people call 'karma']; this really means that certain patterns and themes have been imbedded in the psyche which require conscious attention and awareness.
Saturn also suggests fears, insecurities and weaknesses. After spending 4 years with this person, it seems that your karma with him has already been discharged, so why hang on?
This is where faith and trust come in, as part of your necessary learning. Better things await you in the future.