Paris and Conspiracy Theories

Tham

There are plenty of credentialed engineers who have explained why it can happen that way.

I will never believe that my own government killed 3000 innocents and blew up their huge trade center. The whole thing has been very damaging to our psyche and our economy. It took years to recover financially.

The Jihadi terrorists are a real thing. They hate us and want to kill us. Why is that so hard for people to believe?

I'm not asking about hypothetical or scientific ''explanations''.

I'm asking if you have ever seen, with your own eyeballs, such an incident,
or at least know of any such case in history.

I don't believe anyone in this forum, or anyone else on Earth for that matter, has.

Or ever will.

This ''disaster'' was unprecedented.

And virtually impossible to reproduce in another real-life situation.

katydid

I'm not asking about hypothetical or scientific ''explanations''.

I'm asking if you have ever seen, with your own eyeballs, such an incident,
or at least know of any such case in history.

I don't believe anyone in this forum, or anyone else on Earth for that matter, has.

Or ever will.

This ''disaster'' was unprecedented.

And virtually impossible to reproduce in another real-life situation.

So what's your theory? The CIA and the Moussad planted bombs and hired a bunch of Arabs to commit suicide by flying into the towers?

Oddity

"A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind." - Iranian Saying

Russian media are somewhat different (not yet under control)...

Can you name some names? Under whose control has the Russian media not fallen? And why not? From what you all say, this cabal that has controlled everything and everyone and fooled us all so well since before the beginning of time - well - not controlling the Russian media yet - that seems like quite an oversight for a group like this, does it not?

rahu

Banned
There are plenty of credentialed engineers who have explained why it can happen that way.

I will never believe that my own government killed 3000 innocents and blew up their huge trade center. The whole thing has been very damaging to our psyche and our economy. It took years to recover financially.

The Jihadi terrorists are a real thing. They hate us and want to kill us. Why is that so hard for people to believe?

absolutely wrong .the government has produce no experts who can explain how a single airliner brought down the skyscraper. quote your source. jupiterasc has given a link to a convention at which 2000 architects and engineers signed a petion saying it is impossible for the jet to have brought down the twin towers.
again quote your source for your off handed remark.
rahu

katydid

absolutely wrong .the government has produce no experts who can explain how a single airliner brought down the skyscraper. quote your source. jupiterasc has given a link to a convention at which 2000 architects and engineers signed a petion saying it is impossible for the jet to have brought down the twin towers.
rahu

Many experts disagree with the above comments.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6987965.stm

9/11 demolition theory challenged

An analysis of the World Trade Center collapse has challenged a conspiracy theory surrounding the 9/11 attacks.
The study by a Cambridge University engineer demonstrates that once the collapse of the twin towers began, it was destined to be rapid and total.

"Walter P. Murphy Professor of

Civil Engineering and Materials Science

Northwestern University

The towers of the World Trade Center were designed to withstand as a whole the horizontal impact of a large commercial aircraft. So why did a total collapse occur? The reason is the dynamic consequence of the prolonged heating of the steel columns to very high temperature. The heating caused creep buckling of the columns of the framed tube along the perimeter of the structure, which transmits the vertical load to the ground. The likely scenario of failure may be explained as follows...

http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf

http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/

The paper... http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf

http://www.pubs.asce.org/journals/edem.html

Editor:

Ross B. Corotis, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., NAE, University of Colorado, Boulder
corotis@colorado.edu

http://ceae.colorado.edu/new/faculty...le.cgi?corotis

Editorial Board:

Younane Abousleiman, Ph.D., University of Oklahoma http://mpge.ou.edu/faculty_staff/faculty.html

Ching S. Chang, Ph.D., P.E., University of Massachusetts http://www.ecs.umass.edu/cee/faculty/chang.html

katydid

rahu

Also, just because a 'convention' gets 2000 people to sign a petition it does not mean they are correct. I remember when thousands of 'scientists' signed a petition to say Astrology was phony. Did they have it right? I don't think so. But they are all 'credentialed' professionals.

ashriia

I am not a big conspiracy junkie.

However I think the passport being found beside the guys blown up body is/was a little too convenient. But I certainly don't dismiss that terrorists carried this out. However it's totally conceivable that an opportunity presented itself in this tragedy, and the passport was planted there. Groups/People in power have their own agenda's. Expecting that such people by default are going to be inherently good, is naive. Lots of sociopaths and psychopaths get into positions of power.

The same applies to the WTC, it was a horrible tragedy. Absolutely devastating. I used to walk by the ruins of it on my way to work before Freedom Tower was built. But thinking that it was not an inside job in any way after all that has come to pass, is naive.
Regardless of how many people lost their lives, there were profits to be made from going to war. And that was what mattered in the end. Even "well intentioned" americans were visiting ground zero, smiling in front of the fences with the rubble in the background smiling in front of cameras trying to get a good shot. Now they buy their 9/11 souvenirs to take home with their photo's for the family vacation album. They probably don't even recognize what they are doing as being wrong either. Because they aren't thinking critically enough. So.. people aren't always ethical, not even the common person. Expecting these power hungry folks in government and politics not to seize opportunities to further their agenda's, I think is just being blind.

we should all question the stories told by media outlets and govt, not just sit back and believe that everything we are told is the truth.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I am not a big conspiracy junkie.

However I think the passport being found beside the guys blown up body is/was a little too convenient.
But I certainly don't dismiss that terrorists carried this out.
However it's totally conceivable that an opportunity presented itself in this tragedy, and the passport was planted there.
Groups/People in power have their own agenda's.
Expecting that such people by default are going to be inherently good, is naive.
Lots of sociopaths and psychopaths get into positions of power.

The same applies to the WTC, it was a horrible tragedy.
Absolutely devastating. I used to walk by the ruins of it on my way to work before Freedom Tower was built.
But thinking that it was not an inside job in any way after all that has come to pass, is naive.

Regardless of how many people lost their lives, there were profits to be made from going to war.
And that was what mattered in the end.
Even "well intentioned" americans were visiting ground zero, smiling in front of the fences with the rubble in the background smiling in front of cameras trying to get a good shot.
Now they buy their 9/11 souvenirs to take home with their photo's for the family vacation album.
They probably don't even recognize what they are doing as being wrong either.
Because they aren't thinking critically enough.
So.. people aren't always ethical, not even the common person.
Expecting these power hungry folks in government and politics
not to seize opportunities to further their agenda's, I think is just being blind

we should all question the stories told by media outlets and govt,
not just sit back and believe that everything we are told is the truth
Well said :smile:

12107864_10153127656001512_3770389409376531580_n.jpg

Cap

Can you name some names? Under whose control has the Russian media not fallen? And why not? From what you all say, this cabal that has controlled everything and everyone and fooled us all so well since before the beginning of time - well - not controlling the Russian media yet - that seems like quite an oversight for a group like this, does it not?

I encourage you to do your own research and not to trust the media blindly (that includes RT or any other media). We are dealing with completely new type of situation nowadays and that's why it is so hard for most people to comprehend the full complexity of this orchestrated charade. It is not nation vs nation or religion vs religion as it used to be in the past but elite vs the rest of humanity.

As for Putin, his role is not clear yet, there are several theories:
a) Putin is Illuminati dissident who refused to cooperate
b) he is just role playing in classical 'good vs evil' charade which will eventually lead to WW3
c) he is just good person in position of power who acts for the benefit of humanity (naive and laughable - his wealth is estimated around $200 billion)

Again, I want to recommend short documentary which explains banking fraud that's been going on for over a century now. I cannot stress out how much it is important for people to understand this, because it is the corner stone of their power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Unless we, people of the Earth, understand that we are all on the same side in this, regardless of nationality, religion and all other things that artificially divide us, future of humanity will not be bright.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...es-always-precede-mass-shootings-2758804.html

Why Do Law Enforcement Training Exercises Always Precede Mass Shootings?

It would be inappropriate to the families of those killed in mass shootings to say that very obvious trend of massive training drills preceding every major mass shooting listed below, is equally as disturbing as the shootings themselves, but perhaps the families of the next set of victims would disagree. People can point and yell “conspiracy theorist” all they want to, but that doesn’t change the facts on the ground. It just diverts the attention elsewhere. I’m not a mathematician or a statistician, but don’t be surprised if the odds of the overlap between a training exercise and mass shooting crisis always happening in the same place border between “You’ve got a better shot of winning the lottery,” to “None.” This is a very frightening phenomena, and people need to begin to pay attention to what is going on.

rahu

katydid

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...es-always-precede-mass-shootings-2758804.html

It would be inappropriate to the families of those killed in mass shootings to say that very obvious trend of massive training drills preceding every major mass shooting listed below, is equally as disturbing as the shootings themselves, but perhaps the families of the next set of victims would disagree. People can point and yell “conspiracy theorist” all they want to, but that doesn’t change the facts on the ground. It just diverts the attention elsewhere. I’m not a mathematician or a statistician, but don’t be surprised if the odds of the overlap between a training exercise and mass shooting crisis always happening in the same place border between “You’ve got a better shot of winning the lottery,” to “None.” This is a very frightening phenomena, and people need to begin to pay attention to what is going on.

rahu

Law Enforcement training exercises happen daily. There is no big conspiracy involved with that. How do they award jobs to first responders? They TRAIN them. They do public trainings quite often. Every city has numerous training exercises. They do them in schools, malls hospitals. It is not a nefarious thing.

Last edited:

retinoid

Re: Charts for Paris Nov 2015

My lightbulb question is how many countries, including superpowers, does it take to destroy/cripple one terrorist group?

katydid

rahu

We all got the chance to see how 'credible' the Beforeitsnews blogger is when he did his ALL CAPS breaking news article on Nohemi Gonzales.

He got ALL of the verifiable facts about her death totally wrong. She was not a 'mexican' girl, her family was not living in Mexico, and they did not talk to her on the phone right before she was killed. She was NOT killed in the theatre. She was NOT there with her boyfriend. She was shot in an outdoor restaurant and was there with other students as witnesses.

Nohemi grew up in Whittier California. She graduated from Whittier High and her parents always lived there with her. They never spoke to her and they are NOT speaking out and questioning the things that the blogger LIES about.

How could anyone believe anything this blogger says after he spewed such total nonsense in his article about Nohemi's death. EVERYTHING he said was false. Even the place she was killed was wrong. And who she was with. And he has the nerve to claim that her family and boyfriend were publicly questioning the circumstances. And yet we saw them on TV at her vigil and they said nothing at all like that. They talked about her friends who were with her at the RESTAURANT. She was never at the rock concert, as this blogger claimed.

Why is this blogger being linked here as some kind of news source? He is a liar and a phony.

katydid

We all got the chance to see how 'credible' the Beforeitsnews blogger is when he did his ALL CAPS breaking news article on Nohemi Gonzales.

He got ALL of the verifiable facts about her death totally wrong. She was not a 'mexican' girl, her family was not living in Mexico, and they did not talk to her on the phone right before she was killed. She was NOT killed in the theatre. She was NOT there with her boyfriend. She was shot in an outdoor restaurant and was there with other students as witnesses.

Nohemi grew up in Whittier California. She graduated from Whittier High and her parents always lived there with her. They never spoke to her and they are NOT speaking out and questioning the things that the blogger LIES about.

How could anyone believe anything this blogger says after he spewed such total nonsense in his article about Nohemi's death. EVERYTHING he said was false. Even the place she was killed was wrong. And who she was with. And he has the nerve to claim that her family and boyfriend were publicly questioning the circumstances. And yet we saw them on TV at her vigil and they said nothing at all like that. They talked about her friends who were with her at the RESTAURANT. She was never at the rock concert, as this blogger claimed.

Why is this blogger being linked here as some kind of news source? He is a liar and a phony.

Here is what that LIAR wrote about Nohemi and her murder:

BUSTED: THE ONE MEXICAN GIRL (Nohemi Gonzalez) WHO DIED WAS CONFIRMED ALIVE AFTER THE BATACLAN SHOOTING WHEN HER FAMILY CALLED HER BOYFRIEND’S PHONE AFTER HEARING ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN THE MEXICAN MEDIA.

HE SAID HE WAS WITH HER OUTSIDE AND THEY WERE BOTH FINE, AND NOW, AFTER THE AUTHORITIES TOOK HER INTO CUSTODY SHE IS DEAD. BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED, THERE WERE NO TERRORISTS, THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT DID THIS JOB, AND IT IS A FILTHY FALSE FLAG.

I MIGHT GET BLASTED OFF THE WEB FOR REPORTING THIS, BUT IT IS A COLD HARD FACT, IT CAME ACROSS THE TELEVISION WHILE I WAS GOING OVER THE PHOTOS OF THE BATACLAN. THE DEAD BODY SCENE LOOKED REAL, BUT WAS TOO LOW RES TO WORK WITH.

THEN THIS REPORT CAME ACROSS THE TV WITH THE GIRL’S FAMILY ON TELEVISION, SAYING IT LIKE IT HAPPENED FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE. THEY CONFIRMED SHE WAS NOT SHOT AFTER THEY HEARD ABOUT THE SHOOTINGS IN THE PRESS.

THEY GOT AHOLD OF HER BOYFRIEND AFTER THE BATACLAN WAS EMPTY, WHO WAS WITH HER ALIVE AND TOTALLY UNHURT OUTSIDE THE THEATER.

NOW, AFTER BEING TAKEN INTO CUSTODY BY AUTHORITIES TOTALLY UNHURT SHE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DEAD AND

That ^^^ is all BS. She was never even at the Bataclan Theatre. She died at the restaurant in front of many witnesses. There is a picture of her pasted on the window of the restauarant in her honor.

Her family was not in Mexico. They live in Whittier California and have for decades. Her boyfriend was not in Paris with her.

Why do people believe what this guy has to say if he can get so many 'facts' wrong in this case?

Read his nonsense for yourselves:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ch-government-staged-the-attacks-3243908.html

Then do a minimum of research and you will see that this guy is full of Bull.