Squares, Trines, & Sextiles to the ASC or MC

ethertwist

I was wondering if people find the transits other than the conjunction or opposition to their Ascendant or Midheaven significant or noticeable? Does the planet have to form some natal aspect to the angle for it to manifest itself an external way (i.e., events, experiences that are not solely internal processes) during a longterm transit in the case of the outer planets or with Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn when you take into account retrograde cycles where they spend a longer time than usual making specific aspects?

Are you currently experiencing a non :conjunct:/:opposition:transit to an angle(s) and if so, have you noticed an outward manifestation of it or do you attribute something that's currently going on in your life to its influence?

I'm curious...:smile:

Neptune Rising

I had recently a Jupiter trine Ascendant, I was soo happy and confident for that week. But then again, I also have North Node close to ascendant...

Mars was square my ascendant when I decided spur of the moment to go short distance travelling to a meditaiton course. Ascendant in Sagittarius. Jupiter was also approaching trine ascendant at the same time.