Sunday, February 27
Kick off (4:30pm local time)
at Wembley Stadium, London

Chelsea - Blue kit
Liverpool - Red kit

😊

fensi88

ASC=28Leo13
Liverpool is ASC, Chelsea is DSC, according to kit color.
Moon is VOC so favorite wins or draw. Favorite is Liverpool. But, according to dignities, Chelsea will win.
As Moon is peregrine and detriment match will end draw and because Fixed signs are on the angles and ruler of the DSC is also in fixed sign, ruler of the ASC is in mutable sign, while Moon is in cardinal sign, so this is 5:1:1 for fixed signs, so I expect extra time or penalties.
Acoording to numerology Liverpool will win.

dbozics

ASC=28Leo13
Moon is VOC so favorite wins or draw. Favorite is Liverpool. But, according to dignities, Chelsea will win.
As Moon is peregrine and detriment match will end draw and because Fixed signs are on the angles and ruler of the DSC is also in fixed sign, ruler of the ASC is in mutable sign, while Moon is in cardinal sign, so this is 5:1:1 for fixed signs, so I expect extra time or penalties.

Unbelievable prediction congrats @Fensi 🙌
Liverpool lift the cup after penalties 11-10

Diamond55

Dear Fensi,

Congrats to your brilliant analysis.
Could you tell me some words about your numerology prediction?

Thanks in advance!

fensi88

As for numerology, the number for the day when the match is played is first calculated and it is Universal day. For example, if the match is played on March 1, 2022, when these numbers are added up, the number 10 is obtained, and then you add 1 + 0 = 1!
Then the number is calculated when the club playing that day is established. For example, if Partizan plays on that day, Partizan was founded on October 4, 1945, and when all these numbers are added up, we get the number 33, and then we add it up until we get one number, and that's 3 + 3 = 6 !
Now it is important that these numbers agree and you can see it here:

Compatibilities for Number 1

Best: 1, 5, 7
Possible: 3, 9
Challenging: 8
Disaster: 2,4,6

Compatibilities for Number 2

Best: 2, 4, 8
Possible: 3, 6
Challenging: 9
Disaster: 1,5,7

Compatibilities for Number 3

Best: 3, 6, 9
Possible: 1, 2, 5
Challenging: (none)
Disaster: 4, 7,8

Compatibilities for Number 4

Best: 2,4,8
Possible: 6, 7
Disaster: 1, 3, 5, 9

Compatibilities for Number 5

Disaster: 2, 4, 6

Compatibilities for Number 6

Possible: 2, 4, 8
Disaster: 1, 5, 7

Compatibilities for Number 7

Possible: 4
Challenging: 9
Disaster: 2, 3, 6, 8

Compatibilities for Number 8

Best: 2, 4, 8
Possible: 6
Challenging: 1, 5
Disaster: 3, 7, 9

Compatibilities for Number 9

Possible: 1, 5
Challenging: 2, 7
Disaster: 4, 8

So, Universal day is 1 a life part for Partizan is 6.

Compatibilities for Number 1

Disaster: 2,4,6

We see that number 6 belongs in Disaster, so it is a sure sign that Partizan will not win!

pp90

hello fensi, tomorrow you play in portugal for the cup play sporting vs porto in lisbon at 8:45 pm, my club is porto I wanted to know if they win..

I didn't know this part of numerology to analyze the game I thought that only the map was enough..both methods have the same weight in the decision of the game??Or does numerology have more influence than the map ???

piere

ASC=28Leo13

Hello Fensi thanks for this,i just learn astro prediction,can you share the chart i would like to know when moon is VOC