Venus Mars conjunction taking its time

RisingSag

Hi,
At first glance this relationship Horary chart looks like a crystal clear yes. Yes that we will get into a relationship since the significators are Venus and Mars and are about to conjoin. But I researched when the conjunction takes place, and it’s a few weeks away.
Does anyone have any opinions about whether this is a yes or no to a relationship?

Attachments

• 542CC227-16A4-47C1-A777-5B38EF810B8C.jpg
    542CC227-16A4-47C1-A777-5B38EF810B8C.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 42

RisingSag

Hi,
So I checked, and actually Venus and Mars conjunct in Capricorn minutes before turning to Aquarius. So that is a perfection of an aspect. I do wonder if this taking place in the last degree of a sign means anything?

Ukpoohbear

They are conjunct now I would have thought. Venus speeds up and moves on though. Mars partile conjuncts only Pluto ‘technically’ though.

ElenaJ

Hi,
So I checked, and actually Venus and Mars conjunct in Capricorn minutes before turning to Aquarius. So that is a perfection of an aspect. I do wonder if this taking place in the last degree of a sign means anything?

This intertwining of Venus and mars that has been taking place is fascinating, they seem to be playing tag.
They were conjunct at around 16/17 degrees, then mars overtook Venus who had just recently turned direct and had slowed down.
Now mars is ahead, but Venus catches up eventually, just at the end of the sign (you confirm this is the case!).
Before this occurs, however, Venus sextiles Neptune, co-ruler of the 4th.
Meanwhile, moon is about to square Jupiter, ruler of the 4th of endings.
However, there is reception in that moon is in Jupiter's sign sagittarius, and Jupiter is in moon's natural house.
There is no mutual reception between Venus and Neptune.
South node (Please remember to enter this!) is in the ascendent, so this may be a case of "beware what you ask for, you just might get it!.

PS. notice that there is absolutely nothing happening in the upper half of the chart, everything is "under cover"!

Last edited:

RisingSag

Hi Elena J! Thanks for your input! I noticed the North node, but not the south node in the first house. Lol! It is like a caution sign! That’s how I’ve felt about this. Like I need to be cautious.
The Venus/Mars in Capricorn does really sum up the attraction and feelings well. The conjunction perfecting in the last minutes of the last degree, after Venus’s retrograde does feel like the going back and forth on whether to take any sort of action or not.
Regarding the moon, I don’t usually count Neptune, and tend to stick to more traditional interpretations of Horary charts, using the planets up to Saturn. I wouldn’t have known to interpret the moon squaring Jupiter in the fourth house signifying an end, but that there’s reception.
With the planets being in the bottom half of the chart, ya, things are under wraps!
All in all, I think the feelings are there, but am not sure if this will fly. I do like that in this reading it looks like it might. I’ll keep you all posted.

Last edited: