who will win AFCON 2022? with answer

UHANNES

i asked my self who will win AFCON 2022 because there are only 4 countries left these are:- Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Egypt & Senegal.
after this I casted a chart I get Mid Heaven in Cancer and start looking for a planet that have immediate conjunction with Lord 10. unfortunately there is no any planet that immediately conjunct either Lord 10 or Midheaven so I add some minuets and get first moon(lord 10) conjunct SUN & sun is in Aquarius however these 4 countries are not in Aquarius so I went to the next planet that aspect l10 which is Saturn but it was also in Aquarius so I skipped it and finally I got a conjunction with Jupiter in Pisces. and one of the country was in that sign(Pisces)
Cameroon=Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Senegal=Aries:aries:
Egypt=Pisces:pisces:

After i predict that Egypt will win this competition.

remember this is my first time predicting things like this...

UHANNES

Here the chart i casted.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_who_will_win_afcon_2021_22.76640.215182.png
    astro_w2gw_who_will_win_afcon_2021_22.76640.215182.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

So, we see Moon first asect Sun. Frawley said that planet associate nickname of the club. So as Sun represent lion animal I chech out to see nicknames of these 4 teams.

-Cameroon nickname is "The Indomitable Lions"
-Senegal nickname is "The Lions of Teranga"

Cameroon's home kit is green/red which agree with Sun/red in Aq/green.

Senegal's home kit is white which does not agree with Sun in Aq

So, I think Cameroon will win.

UHANNES

So, we see Moon first asect Sun. Frawley said that planet associate nickname of the club. So as Sun represent lion animal I chech out to see nicknames of these 4 teams.

-Cameroon nickname is "The Indomitable Lions"
-Senegal nickname is "The Lions of Teranga"

Cameroon's home kit is green/red which agree with Sun/red in Aq/green.

Senegal's home kit is white which does not agree with Sun in Aq

So, I think Cameroon will win.

Ok so i have to relate the name and the planet first before i proceed to the country sign?

fensi88

Egypt booked their place in this year's Africa Cup of Nations final after beating Cameroon 3-1 on penalties.

pp90

today final futsal portugal vs russia eu seu portugues e queria saber se portugal ganha? fensi88 please you can prediction??

dave3

i asked my self who will win AFCON 2022 because there are only 4 countries left these are:- Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Egypt & Senegal.
after this I casted a chart I get Mid Heaven in Cancer and start looking for a planet that have immediate conjunction with Lord 10. unfortunately there is no any planet that immediately conjunct either Lord 10 or Midheaven so I add some minuets and get first moon(lord 10) conjunct SUN & sun is in Aquarius however these 4 countries are not in Aquarius so I went to the next planet that aspect l10 which is Saturn but it was also in Aquarius so I skipped it and finally I got a conjunction with Jupiter in Pisces. and one of the country was in that sign(Pisces)
Cameroon=Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Senegal=Aries:aries:
Egypt=Pisces:pisces:

After i predict that Egypt will win this competition.

remember this is my first time predicting things like this...

Hi,

Is Egypt going to win against Senegal today? How is Senegal astrology looking today?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Dave3