When to purchase a new car?...

ethertwist

Hello,

As the title states, I'm seeking some advice, thoughts or suggestions on when the best time to purchase a new vehicle might be.

I am not under strict time constraints other than I'd like to do so sometime between late-May or June (or even July if more auspicious).

I've run two different natal charts with transits: one for the second half of May and one for late June. I'm not attached to either of these dates, but I was under the impression that the moon should ideally be in a fixed sign and not VOC (correct me if I'm wrong!) so I arbitrarily selected those (and both are closer to a weekend, which is easier for my schedule).

Mercury isn't retrograde in either chart, but Mars will be squaring Uranus this spring (yikes!). Mars will also be transiting my 7th house for a long stay (when factoring the retrograde), which makes me nervous in terms of making deals.

Jupiter is in a prolonged transit over my natal Uranus (in my 4th) and transit Saturn will be trining both my natal Moon and natal Saturn/N.Node, essentially forming an earth grand trine.

If I have a blindspot or am missing something that jumps out of you that I should beware of, please let me know!

Any and all input is welcome and very much appreciated! If you think of any upcoming transit activity that would either positively or negatively interact with my natal chart creating either a favorable or unfavorable time to make a big purchase, do let me know that as well.

Thank you so much!!!
:smile:

Attachments

• astrochartme521.jpg
    astrochartme521.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 22
  • astrochartme624.jpg
    astrochartme624.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 24