Mundial Qatar

pp90

hello fensi88 :)
I'm portuguese and I wanted to know if portugal will be in the world cup, you still have to play 2 qualifying games for that.. Thank you very much

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
22 Mar 2022 TZ = -1.0 7.0300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=07Ta45
As you are fan of Portugal thay are represent with 1st house ruler Venus. Unfortunately Venus is Besieged. It shows a situation that is going from bad to worse.
So, to me it seams Portugal will not be in word cup.

pp90

thanks...I think this answer kills the curiosity of millions of cristiano ronaldo fans because it will be the first time that I will miss the finals of a championship and it will also be the first time that I will see my country fail since I was born in 1990 :(
If I wanted to make a map for the game between Portugal and Turkey, is the interpretation the same as for the teams?

AstroLab

22 Mar 2022 TZ = -1.0 7.0300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=07Ta45
As you are fan of Portugal thay are represent with 1st house ruler Venus. Unfortunately Venus is Besieged. It shows a situation that is going from bad to worse.
So, to me it seams Portugal will not be in word cup.

Hi every one.

I am agree that Portugal will not be in world cup. One of the reason is because the DT of Portugal (MR. Santos) will have today with Turquía and if he win also next game with Italy a very heavy transit in his chart as coach of Portugal: partile square of saturn to his saturn as coach, and saturn is lord of his 10 house, and with this transit will be defeated by Turquia or Italy.

In this Channel we are going to talk about the world cup (is the main proyect), but also of many things and branches of astrology (horary, electional, mundane). Soon will be with english subtitles:

https://youtu.be/gYGkdPdGJWM

Saludos!

pp90

why do you analyze the coach for the qualification prediction? so we must also analyze the captains of each team??or even goal-kepper?I got confused now...portugal will play against macedonia that eliminated a super favorite

karthik20

why do you analyze the coach for the qualification prediction? so we must also analyze the captains of each team??or even goal-kepper?I got confused now...portugal will play against macedonia that eliminated a super favorite
when is that do you have don details for both captains ?

Mizaki

Hi every one.

I am agree that Portugal will not be in world cup. One of the reason is because the DT of Portugal (MR. Santos) will have today with Turquía and if he win also next game with Italy a very heavy transit in his chart as coach of Portugal: partile square of saturn to his saturn as coach, and saturn is lord of his 10 house, and with this transit will be defeated by Turquia or Italy.

In this Channel we are going to talk about the world cup (is the main proyect), but also of many things and branches of astrology (horary, electional, mundane). Soon will be with english subtitles:

https://youtu.be/gYGkdPdGJWM

Saludos!

Santos debuto como dt vs Francia , tendría MC en piscis ??

fensi88

My prediction was wrong. Portugal qualify for the 2022 World Cup!
If someone see where I made a mistake in analyse please tell me!

pp90

I think it was my mistake I made the question wrong I wasn't direct or objective, I think that influenced it because astrology is never wrong :)

pp90

hello fensi again, now that we know all the teams qualified for the finals of the world cup I would like to know if portugal will win the world cup? I'm Portuguese it's a title I've never won by my selection...

fensi88

hello fensi again, now that we know all the teams qualified for the finals of the world cup I would like to know if portugal will win the world cup? I'm Portuguese it's a title I've never won by my selection...

03 Apr 2022 TZ = -2.0 6.2800 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=16Ar57
As you are Portuguese fan they are represented with ASC ruler Mars. Success is represent with 10th house ruler Saturn. Mars will conjunct Saturn so to me it seams Portugal will win the world cup.

pp90

I'm really confident that this will happen....Portugal is playing very well and it will be ronaldo's last world cup and it will be a beautiful farewell :) thank you very much