Does he love me?

We have been good friends for the last few months and I get the feeling that he loves me secretly.
I am Jupiter and he is mercury. There is no applying aspect between us. But mercury applies to venus. I don't know how to read this. Could someone please help me?

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

The moon in the chart is void. That is, it doesn't make any aspects. The situation is going no where. further confirmed by the separation of the two significators, Jupiter and mercury.

The moon in the chart is void. That is, it doesn't make any aspects. The situation is going no where. further confirmed by the separation of the two significators, Jupiter and mercury.

Thanks for your reply ElenaJ.
I see that moon is making an aspect with Saturn. Is it still void then? Sorry for my ignorance.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for your reply ElenaJ.
I see that moon is making an aspect with Saturn. Is it still void then? Sorry for my ignorance.

Void of course means a body makes no more aspects before it changes sign. Moons makes no more aspects before it changes sign.

But also, its next aspect after that being a square to Saturn is not favorable. Moon stands for two things: one is the person asking the question and the other is Moon stands for the unfolding of the question itself. Looking at Moon as the unfolding of the matter, it makes an unfavorable, square aspect to a body, Saturn, that it does not like by reception. Without explaining what reception means here, I would say that there is a significant obstacle to a favorable outcome.

ElenaJ's comment about Merc and Jup separating from each other also points an unfavorable outcome.

Sunrise

Can someone please tell me if moon is void in this chart?
On this chart and combination, some take the Moon as a void and some do not. I will not take it as a void because first the Moon had already meet Mars, keeps its ligth and second when moon just changes position immediately ahead of her will find Saturn - ungular. So No Void.
Saturn here is the ruler of the Capricorn in your 1st house.
Mercury here is in Saturn's detriment and the triplicity of the Sun. do not see anywhere Jupiter
Also, the Moon is just changing sign will find itself in the fall of Saturn and will make a square with him. This is probably emotional disappointment.

But mercury applies to venus.
i ll take that as another person....

Last edited:
Void of course means a body makes no more aspects before it changes sign. Moons makes no more aspects before it changes sign.

But also, its next aspect after that being a square to Saturn is not favorable. Moon stands for two things: one is the person asking the question and the other is Moon stands for the unfolding of the question itself. Looking at Moon as the unfolding of the matter, it makes an unfavorable, square aspect to a body, Saturn, that it does not like by reception. Without explaining what reception means here, I would say that there is a significant obstacle to a favorable outcome.

ElenaJ's comment about Merc and Jup separating from each other also points an unfavorable outcome.

Thanks for the explanation.

On this chart and combination, some take the Moon as a void and some do not. I will not take it as a void because first the Moon had already meet Mars, keeps its ligth and second when moon just changes position immediately ahead of her will find Saturn - ungular. So No Void.
Saturn here is the ruler of the Capricorn in your 1st house.
Mercury here is in Saturn's detriment and the triplicity of the Sun. do not see anywhere Jupiter

Also, the Moon is just changing sign will find itself in the fall of Saturn and will make a square with him. This is probably emotional disappointment.

i ll take that as another person....

Thanks for the clarification regarding moon being void or not.
I treat him just as a friend, so I don't think I will have emotional disappointment. And as you think that venus is another person, you feel that there may be another woman in his life.