Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-29-2018, 02:31 AM

Re: Will they get married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pyramid View Post

Can you interpret your chart with a birth time? Can you post the birth-data here?

Gemini Pyramid,

You can find the birth details further up in the thread.

Unread 03-30-2018, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroinfinite View Post
No

astroinfinite
LOL - I looked at the chart and I said aloud "...and divorcing" - scrolled down to your comment and here I am posting.

Funnnny.
Unread 03-30-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee35 View Post
LOL - I looked at the chart and I said aloud "...and divorcing" - scrolled down to your comment and here I am posting.

Funnnny.
Hi Renee35,

Interesting. Did you mean that they will get married and will divorce?
Unread 04-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroinfinite View Post
Nebula1111,

Please provide birth details of both, if you want explanation.

astroinfinite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Pyramid View Post

Can you interpret your chart with a birth time? Can you post the birth-data here?

All,

Posting other people's birth information without their informed consent is not allowed. Since the OP has not said if this is their own birth information, and has not said if they have the permission of the other person(s) to post it in this forum, do not ask for it without first determining if they have permission. And if you are asked to post someone else's birth information, don't post it if you don't have permission. If you do have permission, you need to make that clear.

Assuming the OP cast the charts with correct birth information for each person, you don't need the birth information to interpret the chart. All you need is the chart. The OP can just tell you which partner is which: for example, that's me on the inside and my love interest on the outside.

I have deleted the birth details post because it's not clear if consent has been given.

About consent,
Osamenor

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-13-2018 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added that I'd deleted a post
Unread 04-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula1111 View Post
Regarding the guy, he was looking for a life partner, found her and would like to proceed to next step in getting married. He is better off in financial and social status and comes from a well settled family. I am wondering what kind of hidden motive he should have. Donít you see any future for this couple together?

Thanks,
Nebula1111
What's your relationship to these people? Is one of them you? If not, how would their getting married, or not, affect you?

It's not ethical to ask astrological questions about someone else's personal life unless that particular part of their personal life affects you.

Tags
indicators, marriage, married, synastry