how the right misunderstands everyone else

blackbery

Your ignorance is astounding....in a way that an intellect has zero awareness.

Yep, there were a couple of white supremacists that were at the Capitol riot but they weren't Trump supporters. Despite the media's lies, Trump & his supporters are not racists or nazis....unlike many in the Dem Party who are openly anti-semitic. And women haters with the latest EOs which put transgender men's rights before real women. Maybe you don't care but that is what your party has become.

You haven't a clue about the Luciferian cabal & I've no interest in educating you. Your constant need to attack & insult people on a personal level is proof that you have major resistance to knowing. The Truth is not going to be revealed on MSM....you've got to do your own research & think independently.
Your lies & attacks are a sign that you are not ready to hear it.
Not everyone will awaken. Some people will remain asleep because the Mockingbird Media brainwashing has done its task. Ignorance is bliss.

I will ignore you regarding this from now on because it's too tiresome to argue with you.

You can go back to bed now.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Why Won't Joe Biden Repudiate Anti-Semitic Democrats?

https://www.newsweek.com/why-wont-joe-biden-repudiate-anti-semitic-democrats-opinion-1538639

Um, some Trump supporters did wear anti-Semitic clothing at the January 6 Capitol building riot. Remember the Camp Auschwitz shirt?

Anti-Semitic white nationalist groups who participated?

s.

blackbery

More lies...along with the two fake, phony & false impeachments, the Russian-Collusion Delusion & the never ending trope of criminals they trot out on MSM to 'get Trump'.

The Lincoln Project protected their pedophile co-founder & stole millions for their personal use.

They protected Bill Clinton & tossed the many women aside like trash.

They played the 'blame & shame' game on Tara & she hid away.

They refused to even acknowledge the child pron on Hunter's laptop, his crack use or the Biden Family Crimes which are so massive it's unbelievable.

Remember, MSM are paid by the cabal to keep the entire rotten, corrupt system going. The outside Trump doesn't fit in their 'club' & they will do anything to destroy him.

Lincoln Project run by a Pedophile

Remember the 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault?

Selective amnesia, anyone?

david starling

The Deluded Right misunderstands because its political worldview is currently based on two factually unsupported, false premises it irrationally believes to be absolutely true:

•If Trump had won, it would have been a free and fair Election, but since he lost, it must have been rigged.

•Anything favorable to Trump must be true, while anything bad about him must be false.

These two false, nonsensical axiomatic beliefs lead to false conclusions about everyone else, which can accurately be described by "Garbage in, garbage out": A false, nonsensical premise leads inevitably to a false, nonsensical conclusion.

It's a closed-system, logic-free mindset, so don't be surprised if you can't get through to those of the Deluded Right.

Last edited:

Oddity

But the deluded left chose to ignore the corruption scandals, Hunter and Jim Biden being under grand jury investigation for it (and there's the Big Guy, a/k/a Joe).

They also decided Trump is so bad that even an old man with Alzheimer's (that's what it looks like to me) would be a better president. His own party is trying to get the nuclear codes away from him.

david starling

But the deluded left chose to ignore the corruption scandals, Hunter and Jim Biden being under grand jury investigation for it (and there's the Big Guy, a/k/a Joe).

They also decided Trump is so bad that even an old man with Alzheimer's (that's what it looks like to me) would be a better president. His own party is trying to get the nuclear codes away from him.

Something occurs to me about the way Biden expresses himself: It's a deep-seated inability to translate his thoughts into words, but he's turned that to his own advantage.

So, it's not dementia, although it can easily appear to be such.
Another Biden quality is a willingness to be perceived as feeble-minded, so as to gain the valuable advantage of being underestimated.

I recall the claim that he'd lose that first debate with Trump, because he'd be too unfocused and incoherent. But Biden held his own, and even tricked Trump into stating his infamous "Stand back, stand ready" instructions to the vigilante group, the Proud Boys. Trump's ratings got lower after that.

Biden also emphasizes his advanced years, when in fact there are millions of people who retain their mental abilities well into their eighties and nineties. That's part of his underestimation ploy, which catches people off-guard.

You may disagree with his domestic and foreign policy decisions, but Biden is, I believe, of sound mind and body. He's walking the moderate trail, giving in to the extreme Left only as much as is necessary to get done what he wants done.

Last edited:

david starling

There's this constant refrain, "How could he have done it, how could he have possibly beaten Trump in a fair Election?

Being underestimated is an effective stratagem. Trump supporters were counting their chickens, same as Hillary supporters in 2016.

blackbery

You are just copying me David. I posted many times to you that Trump has studied the Art of War.

Xiden, on the other hand is senile & everyone knows it except you & WB.

MSM won't talk about it but there's a reason why he hasn't had a press conference or answered any questions from reporters. UNPRECEDENTED.

The WH live feed shut him down after he said that he would answer any questions if that's what Nance (reffering to Pelosi) wanted. Poof, they took him off the air.

Like Trump said, JO'Bama was never that bright to begin with. Always on the 'wrong side of history'. But now he's like a babbling idiot when he speaks.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

https://youtu.be/twBujGo6K3w

White House cuts Joe Biden feed after he wanted to take questions

The art of war. Mars in Scorpio might explain it.

There's also, "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

blackbery

He didn't win. Trump won in a LANDSLIDE. Around 410 Electoral College Votes.:lol::lol::lol:

Just because the Dems/MSM think they got away with it...doesn't mean it's true. You don't actually believe a super-power like America will allow a Presidential Election to be stolen by foreign/domestic enemies do you.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

There's this constant refrain, "How could he have done it, how could he have possibly beaten Trump in a fair Election?.

david starling

You are just copying me David. I posted many times to you that Trump has studied the Art of War.

Xiden, on the other hand is senile & everyone knows it except you & WB.

MSM won't talk about it but there's a reason why he hasn't had a press conference or answered any questions from reporters. UNPRECEDENTED.

The WH live feed shut him down after he said that he would answer any questions if that's what Nance (reffering to Pelosi) wanted. Poof, they took him off the air.

Like Trump said, JO'Bama was never that bright to begin with. Always on the 'wrong side of history'. But now he's like a babbling idiot when he speaks.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

https://youtu.be/twBujGo6K3w

White House cuts Joe Biden feed after he wanted to take questions

Trump should have studied harder! Bragging, blustering, and trumpeting how great he was didn't win it for him.

leomoon

Laissez-faire capitalism was a pretty good idea...in 1880.

Not so much today.

I'm kind of embarrassed for you at this point. You started a thread about how the right misunderstands you, but all you do is misunderstand the right and refuse to listen.

I don't agree with this statement, (except the first part of it, but not about Waybread)

Why? Because she IS highly intelligent, and her Aquarius intellect may be slightly above many of us via schooling, so it just "appears" (another illusion really), that she is talking down to others who disagree with her point. I'm rather certain she "hears them", takes it in, but doesn't agree and simply states her points as to why she doesn't.

Give her a break folks! We ALL may learn a few things if we weren't so emotionally charged all the time.

She is defiantly not "left" of center, I'd say right in the center imo. I know this from simply watching and reading for decades on forums where she is. This is NOT her first rodeo :biggrin:
note: don't misunderstand me - I've had plenty of run-ins with W.B. since I'm earth and she is AIR.
But then again, so is my husband :) We ARE all human, and she has feelings too under the intellectual outer side. Realize this please!!

Last edited:

blackbery

WB IS extremely intelligent but also very ignorant/stupid in the way that only an intellectual can be. Because she lacks awareness & humility. She must always win, always dominate & NEVER listens to a different pov. It's HER way or else she resorts to cruel & unkind comments. Her EGO must dominate.

I can disagree with her & I do. Am I now not allowed to disagree with her because she's an intellectual? Duh!

She takes any opposing view as a personal affront & her reactions border on hysteria. She wants to 'silence' those that are Trump supporters & anyone who is Conservative.

Sorry, when you are on a public forum, you don't get to dictate who or what anyone can post.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Why? Because she IS highly intelligent, and her Aquarius intellect may be slightly above many of us via schooling.

Give her a break folks! We ALL may learn a few things if we weren't so emotionally charged all the time.

:

leomoon

Yes, but not by calling names of forum members we disagree with on a personal level - it IS against the forum rules.
I can disagree with her & I do. Am I now not allowed to disagree with her because she's an intellectual? Duh!

This simply enables us to us our higher intellect to debate. I personally don't like debate but then again, I didn't like school either. :biggrin: Some people thrive on it and excelled in it enough to be on debate teams in high school & college.

She takes any opposing view as a personal affront & her reactions border on hysteria. She wants to 'silence' those that are Trump supporters & anyone who is Conservative.

Not true either, else she'd not have anyone at all to debate with when there is no one to talk to except to hear our own echos of the same thoughts bouncing around in our heads.

THAT is precisely why trump is so valuable and loved by so many - he "echos" these same thoughts over and over again, complete with name calling.

Oddity

Leo, when someone accuses me of being in favour of laissez-faire capitalism despite me saying half a dozen time that I'm not, a hard right extremist (huh?) and likely the sort of man who refers to unfortunates as 'welfare queens'...I have to assume they're discarding everything I say.

Nor am I a Trump worshipper. I think he's a hell of a lot better suited to the presidency than Biden, but I don't believe he's perfect - I believe I've expressed that in this thread. Doesn't matter. Apparently I'm a Trump worshipper, too.

Waybread is afflicted with a number of fixed ideas about her fellow humans. She's right and we're wrong, even though we've tried to point out that her stereotypes are...stereotypes?

I don't agree with this statement, (except the first part of it, but not about Waybread)

Why? Because she IS highly intelligent, and her Aquarius intellect may be slightly above many of us via schooling, so it just "appears" (another illusion really), that she is talking down to others who disagree with her point. I'm rather certain she "hears them", takes it in, but doesn't agree and simply states her points as to why she doesn't.

She is defiantly not "left" of center, I'd say right in the center imo. I know this from simply watching and reading for decades on forums where she is. This is NOT her first rodeo :biggrin:
note: don't misunderstand me - I've had plenty of run-ins with W.B. since I'm earth and she is AIR.
But then again, so is my husband :) We ARE all human, and she has feelings too under the intellectual outer side. Realize this please!!

blackbery

WB has ridiculed & insulted almost every member that has disagreed with her.

Maybe she can take your advice & be more mindful in the future. She won't stop me from pointing out her constant lies about Trump or politics.

I think WB can take care of herself as we can see from her postings. She didn't get her way to banish the Trump supporters which happened on the other forum & I think that's made her even more angry.

Anyways, I won't respond to her anymore. There's no point.

leomoon

Oddity:

NONE of us are perfect, and if we were, we'd not be incarnated more then likely to learn anything.

Astrology should teach us at least this much about ourselves. (imo)

We ALL have feelings, and those feelings can get hurt too. I've said plenty over the years I "felt" at the time, but as we learn through time, we are all subject to failure as well as successes in life.

trump , I cannot defend nor would I even try except to say I think he's quite mentally ill & a lost soul. So when he passes, I'll utter a prayer for his dark soul. :pouty: There are too many bodies strewn everywhere he's destroyed just in 4 years alone.

Leo, when someone accuses me of being in favour of laissez-faire capitalism despite me saying half a dozen time that I'm not, a hard right extremist (huh?) and likely the sort of man who refers to unfortunates as 'welfare queens'...I have to assume they're discarding everything I say.

Nor am I a Trump worshipper. I think he's a hell of a lot better suited to the presidency than Biden, but I don't believe he's perfect - I believe I've expressed that in this thread. Doesn't matter. Apparently I'm a Trump worshipper, too.

Waybread is afflicted with a number of fixed ideas about her fellow humans. She's right and we're wrong, even though we've tried to point out that her stereotypes are...stereotypes?