Interesting transits during our first meeting along with Solar Return activity

honeyandclover5

I am the Gemini sun and he is the Scorpio (his birthtime is unknown so his house placement is most likely not correct).

LONG explanation ahead:

I have been interested in my friend for almost a year, but he is in a relationship. I completely respect that, but over time we have become super close and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it, despite only knowing him for a year. I have been looking at my SR charts and transits charts from the time of our meeting and I was a bit shocked.

I was browsing SR charts to understand patterns. In 2019, My SR venus conjuncted my natal venus, SR moon conjuncted my natal descendant perfectly, juno and north node conjunct my natal ascendant. Maybe a chance at love, but other than him, I haven't gotten close to anyone and we have learned a lot through each other.

This 2020 solar return has also been quite interesting as well, my SR venus is in the 5th house and my SR vertex was in the 7th. Not much, but I have been hanging out with him constantly and we have been questioned as a couple quite often. We even have matching plushies and have vacationed together.

Next 2021 solar return I have SR venus and north node in the 1st, SR moon in the 5th (also conjuncting natal ic), SR vertex conjuncting natal North node, and SR Juno in the 7th.

I am hoping to meet someone new to get my mind off my friend, but out of curiosity, I checked the transits of our meeting and was shocked. I do not entirely know his birthtime, so how the transits fully effected him aren't as accurate as mine, but there still are some interesting aspects at play.

To have our meeting during my MARS RETURN and JUPITER RETURN is almost wild to me!
Please comment about anything you find interesting about these charts.

ALSO: I would love for someone to delve in deeper to my SR and transits. I am ready to find love and am having a hard time really understanding what transits effect me the most since, I have never fully dated.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Rhys.jpg
    Rhys.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 17

ElenaJ

Sorry I don't understand what these two chart represent. Can you post a synastry?
One comment, the SR and transits can facilitate your energy being used during that time for a specific outlet. It could be work, it could be relationships, it could be family, etc. Something will turn up drawn by the magnet of that energy. In your case it was this relationship, apparently others didn't show up. This doesn't necessarily mean that this is the perfect solution to the problem at hand (in this case, finding a romantic partner).
You found a friend.
Now, something you wrote struck a wrong note to me.

"I have been hanging out with him constantly and we have been questioned as a couple quite often. We even have matching plushies and have vacationed together."

What is this all about? You write that he is in a relationship, you don't say if it is a marriage or other.
But, and this is the red flag, if he is tied to someone else, why is he hanging out with another woman and going on vacation with her? If my partner were to do this, I would sincerely question his loyalty to me. Aren't you questioning this behaviour?