Capricorn or Aquarius??

Amara Noah

Hi I’m new here and I’m pretty confused about my sun sign. I was supposed to be born on January the 25th but my mom had to induce her labor and I was born two weeks early on January the 11th. Every time I read about my birth chart or my Capricorn placements I can’t relate to them at all. So I’m just very confused about the whole thing. I’ve never really fit the description of a Capricorn if anything I’m the exact opposite of my sun sign. Is it possible that I’m supposed to be an Aquarius and not a Capricorn?

Blaze

Account Closed
The estimated date of delivery doesn't determine our natal chart, its the day we're shat out into existence. You were born when the Sun and whichever planet was in Capricorn, so that's your natal chart placement.

Sect would determine who is playing for home/away though.

JUPITERASC

Hi I’m new here and I’m pretty confused about my sun sign.
I was supposed to be born on January the 25th
but my mom had to induce her labor
and I was born two weeks early on January the 11th.
as a previous commenter stated, that was an estimated time
and the time that determines any natal chart
is the time of actual delivery
so if your were born 11 January then that is the date of your natal chart
Every time I read about my birth chart
or my Capricorn placements I can’t relate to them at all.
So I’m just very confused about the whole thing.
I’ve never really fit the description of a Capricorn
if anything I’m the exact opposite of my sun sign.
Is it possible that I’m supposed to be an Aquarius and not a Capricorn?
because astrologers tend to have different opinions
and frequently disagree
then
it is extremely probable that you may find an astrologer

who provides you with "a description of Capricorn"
that you are "able to identify with"

by the way however

if you are not keen on "being a Capricorn"
then consider that
the Sun on January 11 is in the sign of SIDEREAL SAGITTARIUS :smile:

IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE NIETHER AN AQUARIUS NOR A CAPRICORN

CapAquaPis

You're a Capricorn...and still, you feel like an Aquarius? :andy: Did you find the asc or rising line in Aquarius? The sun sign is our ego and identities, the moon sign is our emotions and mentality. And your rising is how you portray yourself and how others view you. I feel like my moon sign, due to conjunction with sun in Aquarius (double the sign), and may I ask is your moon actually Aquarian?

conspiracy theorist

If you post your natal we'll be able to see why you may "feel like an Aquarius".

'Supposed to' has got nothing to do with it. My brother was born premature and he died hours after his birth. The natal chart was descriptive of his short life.

CelstialAZ23

I’m a Capricorn born Dec 23. So I’m a “cusp” but my moon in Aries and rising in Gemini makes me much more talkative and outgoing than your typical capricorn. You’re not just your sun sign :)

Bhairav

We mix two ingredients to get the flavors of both, or, so that the sweetness of one can counteract the sharpness of another. But, what if you get an unknown result by mixing two known elements? Yes, a Capricorn-Aquarius cusp takes the traits of both Capricorn and Aquarius, adds a touch of its own mystery and imagination, and emerges as an unusual personality with a unique flavor of its own.