Chance love Encounter in the next few days?

katydid

When is a good time frame for love for me then?

I know you are probably sick of hearing me say the same things to you, over and over, but I will try and explain something important, because it is necessary for you to understand this, in my opinion.

For you, right now, it is NOT about a good or bad time to meet someone. What is most important for you, is to learn how to present yourself and how to interact, socially and romantically, so you can engage with these college girls successfully.

You have Pluto/Venus/Jupiter in the 1st. The Venus /Jupiter is nice in the first and you need to leads with that nice welcoming, funny, warm energy whenever possible.

However, the Pluto may overshadow that energy and you need to try and reign it in.

If you are coming in hot, being intense and obsessed, looking for that soul mate, looking for that person to help you endure the grief of your father's death, looking for the woman that will cure your virginity, you will continue to be lonely. :alien:

College girls want to go out and have fun. They want someone to take them out, have nice dinner and good, fun conversation, share some thoughts and light hearted feelings, and then decide mutually if there will be another date or not.

Are you capable of providing that without seeming awkward, intense, serious and too emotionally needy and obsessive? :unsure:

Because if you cannot learn to just be fun and interesting and seem like someone a co-ed would like to go to dinner with, then 'timing' of the :sideways:7th house won't even matter.

Your elevated Mars in virgo, squaring the 1st house needs to be softened and handled. You may not realize when you are being critical or condescending towards others, out of your own fears or insecurities.

Mars is your male energy force. Mars in Virgo, being squared from the 1st, feels attacked or judged by others, even sometimes when no one is even judging you. So you need to learn to own 'who you are' as a male. Maybe you are more Virgoish than the average male. Maybe you are more of a nerd or a brainiac or a 'do goober' or even more of a 'virgin' than the average college male. So what? Own it and accept it and so will others.

Find someone who treasures those traits.

Last edited:

katydid

I don't think I have ever said this to anyone, certainly not someone as young as you. But if I was a millionaire, I'd have someone fly you to Nevada, so you could go to Mustang Ranch and just get it over with. :bandit:

You need to be able to meet these college girls without having this underlying 'elephant in the room' scenario.

Can i just say something from personal experience. Ages 20 years old my virginity and my never being with a female was getting to me, so New Years goal i set for myself was to find a woman and make her happy, that was exactly what i did.

You are focused too much in the detail and over thinking it all.
Perhaps it was more natural for me since i naturally have the thoughts and feelings of the female before my own and i understand we are all different to each other and handle these things differently, but i do think you should just go with the flow a bit more (typical Pisces rising i know)

ICEYOU28

Why do people act so uneasy or indifferent around me? It's been like this all my life, this "you either love me or you hate" feeling I get when I'm around my peers... It makes me sad because I don't want people to feel this way about me...

Is it because of my Mars Opp Saturn, Scorpio Rising or both??

katydid

Why do people act so uneasy or indifferent around me? It's been like this all my life, this "you either love me or you hate" feeling I get when I'm around my peers... It makes me sad because I don't want people to feel this way about me...

Is it because of my Mars Opp Saturn, Scorpio Rising or both??

It might be the elevated Mars with the squares and oppositions to it.

Are there counselors/therapists available at low cost at your school? Because I think if you could go to a group counseling of some kind, like a men's group, or whatever type of group they offer to students, you could get FEEDBACK that could help you.

If you could do some one on one counseling, I think you could get help with your 'first impressions' and how to tweak your persona a bit.

If you are feeling sad and want it to be different, that's a huge positive step. :smile:

Go to the medical clinic at the school and ask about available counseling. You can say what you just said in the last post.

You are tired of the way you are treated/misunderstood and want to improve relationships because it is getting in the way of your school experience.

I know there is some kind of a system set up for you to speak to someone if you say you feel it is an emotional crisis. :alien: