Are we compatible? (Synastry)

ICEYOU28

This is what I was getting at, actually,

The Sun is the core of your being, Ice, its the center so to speak. If Neptune, a planet I do not know about, really does cause delusions then it shows in this thread.

Sadge's entire post is on point so no need for me to repeat that. But love is like the lottery dude. Gotta actually be in it to win it.
What can you tell me about the sun ascendant connection in regards to our synasty?

katydid

I guess you're right maybe I am just in a neptunian daze I'm not sure if we'll ever be together now that I think about it. Guess I'll just move on.

What about using that Neptune to meet someone new and someone attuned to you?

Can you join a group incorporating things that you like and meet new people?

Do you go to church groups? Hobby clubs? Do co-ed sports?

I absolutely believe that you can meet a wonderful girlfriend, and very soon. But to do so it means you will have to go out and meet others.

Last edited:

sadge

Ice.....you're such a sweet guy! I can tell. You will be quite a loving catch for someone. So keep those standards high and don't just settle for just anyone.

Go enjoy your life! You're gonna be just fine. :)

katydid

Well I go back to school in a month and a half... so there's that...

School is the perfect location. But remember---you are not looking for the love of your life-soul mate, when you first begin meeting girls. You are just aiming to go on a few fun dates. Don't make it more than it is.

The lesson of your Saturn/venus-jup square is to learn to feel comfortable and relaxed and enjoy romantic situations. Do not make them a 'search' for your wife. That will take the joy and excitement out of the experience. Just have some fun and meet new people and reveal who you are.

In that experience of revealing yourself, sharing your self, you will NATURALLY meet your partner. But it has to be a natural progression. :sideways:

Blaze

Account Closed
Well I go back to school in a month and a half... so there's that...

Buddy pal old buddy. If you want to get laid and meet a girlfriend, here are somethings you can do,

- Pickup a hobby. Go outside and do things like, say, rock climbing. Should you enjoy that, go out and take up classes. You'll meet people who share said interest and guess what happens then? Poof, a connection. Doesn't have to be rock climbing, that's just an example.

- Go on a dating site. Seriously, if you're looking for love, why not try for it there? Or better yet, use Tinder to meet girls for just dating. It'll give you experience on the field and hey, you might end up getting laid in the process.

- Go out to social places like a Pub with your friends or that Tinder date. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to chat with people there. Again, its for the experience.

Do any of that, just not this synastry with a women you've not even dated, man. Gotta push yourself to get what you want. I believe in you, Katydid and Sadge does too. You've just gotta put yourself out there and, like a Saggy Venus with a domicile ruler should be doing, have fun.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Ice.....you're such a sweet guy! I can tell. You will be quite a loving catch for someone. So keep those standards high and don't just settle for just anyone.

Go enjoy your life! You're gonna be just fine. :)

Thank you sadge... I can be a little too sweet and generous sometimes and I know it.

katydid

Thank you sadge... I can be a little too sweet and generous sometimes and I know it.

That is great that you recognize how you are sometimes a bit too generous.

You know a lot more astrology now so I think you can see it in your chart pretty clearly.

Your Pluto/Venus/Jupiter in Sag has a natural impulse to be generous and ply people will gifts. That is a nice quality.

But that triple conjunction is the apex of a T-square with Mars/Saturn. So it is possible that you sometimes feel the need to 'reward' others in order to keep them interested in you.

It does not mean that you really need to do so. It is just your fear that you might need to 'buy' their affection.

So it is important that you not feed into that false fear. It will keep you insecure and you will have a hard time believing someone really likes you for you.

Just keep it normal. Maybe a nice bouquet of flowers when you arrive for the date. No need for an expensive gift, etc. :innocent:

ICEYOU28

And thanks for noticing,

Whoever I am destined to be with, I will make sure to give her the best life possible.

Claire19

Recently I starting thinking about this girl who I met in the middle school, who I havent seen in the a while.
It's supposed to be a big year for me in terms of love according to the psychics and Astrologers I've spoken with.

EDIT: I did reach out to this woman recently, but we haven't spoken since.

19511901_1887795188136335_1696266602_n.jpg

Synastry means nothing until the relationship has been established as has been said. All is pure speculation otherwise. If you have not spoken to the girl in question, I would suggest you not waste time thinking about her. Look for other options.

sadge

Synastry means nothing until the relationship has been established as has been said. All is pure speculation otherwise. If you have not spoken to the girl in question, I would suggest you not waste time thinking about her. Look for other options.

I disagree. Synastry is enormously valuable even just for the purpose of understanding oneself better. It's true that most use it strictly to see how well they are compatible to others, but I've found it to be a very effective way for people to realize innate components of their indivdual make up and life potential.

The people we attract -- or are attracted to --are not ever without reason. Most of the time, the reason is not just love for the sake of romance. The reasons are always tied to critical parts of our charts that must be developed or integrated into our lives. Relationships of all kinds are the laboratory for testing the human spirit and reflecting back to one where he is in his soul journey.

In that light, I believe Ice gained a lot by coming forward with this question. He learned that he must redirect his energies, that he is an incredibly loving person, and that he deserves to have high standards in his search for "the one." A priceless message for him at this stage in his life.

:)

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi ICEYOU28... with apologies for the very late reply since I've had to remain offline for a while and haven't looked at the forum since. Could you point me to a thread which has your natal chart attached? I'll just use my technique to see what looks like is going on in your life.

I disagree with some of the advice that has been given to you but will only point out a few things. Anyway, hope you are having a decent time or some reason to be cheerful these days :)
- Pickup a hobby. Go outside and do things like, say, rock climbing. Should you enjoy that, go out and take up classes. You'll meet people who share said interest and guess what happens then? Poof, a connection. Doesn't have to be rock climbing, that's just an example.
Counter (and with no particular feelings against sadge since this is a sensible thing to recommend) - what if the OP is someone who does not enjoy doing such things while single? That is for example the case for me. In this case hobbies won't work since one is not motivated to get involved in them.

- Go on a dating site. Seriously, if you're looking for love, why not try for it there? Or better yet, use Tinder to meet girls for just dating. It'll give you experience on the field and hey, you might end up getting laid in the process.
No. Just no. These are the only places I would not recommend going to if someone wants to meet someone. However various locations virtual and actual can work just fine.

- Go out to social places like a Pub with your friends or that Tinder date. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to chat with people there. Again, its for the experience.
See dating site bit above - again, this might not work if the OP is not the type who gets more motivated around a larger group of people

To those of you commenting on synastry, interesting points you are highlighting though I think it is always relevant as we are affected by other people as soon as we perceive them and not when we "meet" which is just when they come into conscious awareness.

ICEYOU28

Hi ICEYOU28... with apologies for the very late reply since I've had to remain offline for a while and haven't looked at the forum since. Could you point me to a thread which has your natal chart attached? I'll just use my technique to see what looks like is going on in your life.

Here you go! August will be an important month for me, I will be going back to school and apparently I will have a new love interest at the end of August according to Psychics and Astrologers.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_keith_halstead.19266.20581.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_keith_halstead.19266.20581.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Ok, now I remember why you were asking about Pluto trine Moon some months ago. I'll start with Pluto because it is indeed making some important transits to both luminaries for you over the next year or so. Thankfully the first of these is the trine to your Moon which is already in progress and should cause all your close relationships to get especially interesting psychologically although being in the 6th house the Moon here seems to point more toward work-related relationships and your work ethic in general more than personal relationships. The next big transit involves Pluto conjuncting your Sun and this is one I'm interested in as I'll get it eventually as well.

This transit may bring a relationship into your life as your Sun is in a Venus-ruled house but it is primarily about changing your life goals and vision of your "life's mission" such that you will end up removing various attachments and activities which don't really serve an important purpose for you. This is going to be an intense time and I suspect most of the focus will be on routines and assumptions that you'll see go away along with a need to change the way you structure your life as a whole. Pluto will be close to Neptune as well while this is happening so you might find the events over the next year already having an effect on your highest hopes and beliefs.

Onto indications of relationships. You actually have two right now, one is progressed Jupiter smack on your progressed Ascendant in Jupiter's sign (Sag.) This is also rather close to being in sextile to your progressed Sun although it is running behind it enough that I won't interpret that connection. Jupiter on the AC tends to coincide with travel to far away places - may have happened over the last year or is going to happen, likely before too long - and meeting people who expand your outlook in various ways. It is an exciting and positive time and while again it doesn't necessarily indicate a personal relationship any people you meet right now are likely to be very good for you directly or indirectly - mostly by giving you hope about life and your potentials to make it about the things you really want.

Another important configuration coinciding with this is your progressed Vertex sitting on the natal part of fortune. This is now separating but has been operating for a few months. A word of caution here as it's opposite progressed Neptune in houses 8-2 so screen any potential partners as there is the potential for deception which may cause you to lose money or property to this person; otherwise you are going to feel especially positive and starry-eyed with this opposition in action. I would say this will hold until next spring or so.

Your progressed Moon is exactly sextile your Sun at this time which indirectly suggests attracting people who contribute to leaving you feeling balanced so any people you have a good feeling about right now are rather likely to be good for you in the long term if they stick around. It is a good transit for relaxing and taking a break from the stresses of life in general and will be active over the next 5-6 weeks. The p. Moon is also sextile your natal Moon which improves relations with women so you will have an especially easy time relating emotionally over the next few weeks. Pluto is now ending its long sextile to your progressed Moon so you'll feel "lighter" in the coming months compared to what might have been a time of increased intensity in the last few months.

The next relevant (to your question) transit is prog. Moon trine Descendant which kicks off in about 3 months so around October this year when personal relationships are highlighted in some manner and very positively so. Expect to feel supported and cared for at this time. This is followed by p. Moon square p. Venus in Jan-Feb 2018. While the strongest indicator for a relationship starting so far it does indicate you are likely to meet someone who while very attractive is not "your cup of tea" in terms of their personality somehow.

So other than Pluto conjunct Sun there are some good alignments coming up in your near future.

ICEYOU28

This transit may bring a relationship into your life as your Sun is in a Venus-ruled house but it is primarily about changing your life goals and vision of your "life's mission" such that you will end up removing various attachments and activities which don't really serve an important purpose for you. This is going to be an intense time and I suspect most of the focus will be on routines and assumptions that you'll see go away along with a need to change the way you structure your life as a whole. Pluto will be close to Neptune as well while this is happening so you might find the events over the next year already having an effect on your highest hopes and beliefs.

So other than Pluto conjunct Sun there are some good alignments coming up in your near future.

Well I did change colleges, and I plan on studying the same thing I was studying at my old school... so there's that...

As for the Pluto Conjunct Sun transit, yes it has been quite rough as I lost my father back in March, I know this transit can be quite empowering and the death of my father has increased my motivation to succeed.

I hate Pluto for taking away my father...

Another important configuration coinciding with this is your progressed Vertex sitting on the natal part of fortune. This is now separating but has been operating for a few months. A word of caution here as it's opposite progressed Neptune in houses 8-2 so screen any potential partners as there is the potential for deception which may cause you to lose money or property to this person; otherwise you are going to feel especially positive and starry-eyed with this opposition in action. I would say this will hold until next spring or so

So are you saying I could attract Gold diggers?

Onto indications of relationships. You actually have two right now, one is progressed Jupiter smack on your progressed Ascendant in Jupiter's sign (Sag.) This is also rather close to being in sextile to your progressed Sun although it is running behind it enough that I won't interpret that connection. Jupiter on the AC tends to coincide with travel to far away places - may have happened over the last year or is going to happen, likely before too long - and meeting people who expand your outlook in various ways. It is an exciting and positive time and while again it doesn't necessarily indicate a personal relationship any people you meet right now are likely to be very good for you directly or indirectly - mostly by giving you hope about life and your potentials to make it about the things you really want.
That is so crazy! I've been attending college in Michigan for the past year and a half (which is 600 miles away from my home) I travel there by flight usually and I will be returning to the state next month to continue my schooling, This new school I will be attending has made me much more confident about my aspirations and future so far, it was the opposite with my old school they really killed my confidence there.

They've really made me feel more optimistic. This might play out in my favor!

The next relevant (to your question) transit is prog. Moon trine Descendant which kicks off in about 3 months so around October this year when personal relationships are highlighted in some manner and very positively so. Expect to feel supported and cared for at this time. This is followed by p. Moon square p. Venus in Jan-Feb 2018. While the strongest indicator for a relationship starting so far it does indicate you are likely to meet someone who while very attractive is not "your cup of tea" in terms of their personality somehow.

Astrologers I've talked to have described this woman as being Voluptuous, Fertile, intense, Fiery and Whimsical. I'm not sure if that is something you can confirm or not.

"p. Moon square p. Venus"

What's that?

od alignments coming up in your near future.

JK,

One thing I really want to experience personally is sex... the ability to "merge" with someone, would you say a sexual experience is apparent in my near future?

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
My condolences, this is very rough with losing your father. I have read about Pluto-Sun manifesting like this but was hoping it was not a common manifestation. Supposedly you are given something back for what Pluto takes away from you so there is supposed to be a silver lining to this transit and I hope you do see one.

Just going through your questions now -

Yes, that is one possibility although it can sometimes mean the reverse with getting an inheritance or being given power over someone else's finances. But because the focus is on values and possessions and with Neptune involved I'm including the negative possibility. As long as you pay attention you will do well and will know whether someone is being truthful or not.

Sounds like it is working out well! And with Jup I'll say with some confidence it is likely to continue working out well for some time yet. I ended up relocating as a kid when I had this placement and the first year after it (as well as during) was indeed quite positive.

The description here somewhat sounds like Jupiter opposing your progressed Descendant currently in Gemini, however this is the placement I associate with relocation rather than relationships specifically.

The progressed Moon is the primary indicator of various goings on in your life (outside of transits) so looking at what it is aspecting and where it is transiting is worthwhile when trying to get an idea about the timing of various events. In this case I was looking for indicators of a relationship starting and in your case this is very easy because Moon-Venus is always such an indicator and doubly so if your descendant is ruled by either Moon or Venus as it strengthens the likelihood of something happening. You are having such an aspect forming in some 7 months but because it is a square it is bound to describe someone who doesn't really fit your expectation of what a relationship partner ought to be like even if they are someone you really want to be with once you meet them.

I am really bad at predicting this kind of stuff but logically it would happen after you see some of the other transits pass as they allow you to meet people. Specifically though I would look for Venus-Pluto ties, Saturn (and Jupiter simultaneously) aspecting Venus or the descendant, Venus-Mars by progression or again a couple of planets hitting Venus where at least one is passing through your 5th or 8th houses. Though I'll be interested in others' techniques on calculating this.

That said the thing I see happening very soon is Uranus trine progressed Venus in the near future (currently still in orb and will continue to be over the next few months) and Uranus-Venus can bring you a sexual relationship out of the blue, however it will be one which will not last. If you are ok with this it can be a rather exciting time with this combination. Uranus is also square itself, however, so if anything does happen before winter be prepared for extreme instability in the relationship.