Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Please be patient. It's just the aftermath to a very bad year in America.

I'm stopping. I hope others will too.

There are plenty of other threads for the political stuff.

Thank you, yes, it’s helpful so people can choose whether or not they want to read it or not.

I will practice patience and understanding and adopt a certain level of detachment.

Whoam1

Thank you, yes, it’s helpful so people can choose whether or not they want to read it or not.

I will practice patience and understanding and adopt a certain level of detachment.

That would be best, the country is actually fairly toxic in the moment. Clearly we don't have as much experience dealing with these things like pandemics as countries who have been around for longer. I particularly like Thailand and Australia's approaches to the pandemic.

leomoon

The forum appears to me to be totally overrun with supportive posts in one direction mostly when I first started to post.

The above postings I did yesterday is because I didn't want to infiltrate the officially named (names of politicians,etc), because it's mostly overrun with one avenue of thought.

So I looked for a thread that said specifically, "Random Thoughts, strictly text) for where to put my findings which I thought could be of interest as its not widely known about now.

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts

Its impossible to know who is interested in new news (what is acceptable etc) and who is not. But I see this thread, clearly now is "not" so I will desist from posting here anything to do with political things, whether new news or old.

ElenaJ

Leomoon, there is quite a bit of exchange of opinions here, and you often have very interesting insights to add.
It doesn't matter if everyone agrees but it can be very informative and stimulating.

david starling

The forum appears to me to be totally overrun with supportive posts in one direction mostly when I first started to post.

The above postings I did yesterday is because I didn't want to infiltrate the officially named (names of politicians,etc), because it's mostly overrun with one avenue of thought.

So I looked for a thread that said specifically, "Random Thoughts, strictly text) for where to put my findings which I thought could be of interest as its not widely known about now.

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts

Its impossible to know who is interested in new news (what is acceptable etc) and who is not. But I see this thread, clearly now is "not" so I will desist from posting here anything to do with political things, whether new news or old.

You did it right. This isn't a "no politics" thread, and those few political postings were random and informative as far as they continued.

UK was just worried they would keep going, and spin off into more and more of the same by other posters, and that was a possibility. Same old back and forth, instead of spontaneous thoughts.

Wilson shut down Shanti's thread, did you notice?

I'll start one in Hot Topics called "Latest NEW Political News" and see what happens.

leomoon

Ref:
Wilson shut down Shanti's thread, did you notice?

I'll start one in Hot Topics called "Latest NEW Political News" and see what happens.
Yep, I noticed. Thats why I was sensitive to this too.

I'll check out your new thread. :smile:

Ukpoohbear

I meant no harm towards you Leomoon. David explained it well I was worried it would veer off. I watched the video of that Teddy man yesterday and found the speech fascinating. He reminded me of a golden retriever and I’ve enjoyed our previous chats and your spiritual posts specifically.

leomoon

I meant no harm towards you Leomoon. David explained it well I was worried it would veer off. I watched the video of that Teddy man yesterday and found the speech fascinating. He reminded me of a golden retriever and I’ve enjoyed our previous chats and your spiritual posts specifically.

So happy to hear from you dear, that I didn't cause inadvertently any type of upset as I often seem to do everywhere else:sideways: Both personally with my family and on forums.:pouty: So thanks for that, it means a LOT to me.

I think I understood more about this trait of mine when I first read the Parans (the unseen fixed stars) chart we use to get free from Zyntara - Brady's site...It opened my eyes to my own karma, unlike any other.

https://astrofix.net/fixed-stars-more-than-a-single-point/

Ukpoohbear

No you didn’t at all it was the politics completely and I felt bad because I knew it would have came across it was aimed at you. Im quite an emotional person but this morning I was hormonal too :unsure:

Fixed stars are very interesting. From what I’ve seen they really do show karma, that’s so true. Not entirely sure what unseen fixed stars are though I’ll read the link tomorrow as it’s late here now. Which fixed star is it you’re referring to in particular that you feel causes upset?

leomoon

No you didn’t at all it was the politics completely and I felt bad because I knew it would have came across it was aimed at you. Im quite an emotional person but this morning I was hormonal too :unsure:

Fixed stars are very interesting. From what I’ve seen they really do show karma, that’s so true. Not entirely sure what unseen fixed stars are though I’ll read the link tomorrow as it’s late here now. Which fixed star is it you’re referring to in particular that you feel causes upset?

Here is what mine looks like, and it helps immensely knowing what that particular fixed star suggests - as astrodienst has the Brady list of Parans (if you use the dropdown box and search for using them) it takes you to a page with them, BUT, does not give you the suggestive meanings of them. :crying:......Brady sells her own program which would do this of course.

I think SolarFire, has Parans stars option and gives you some info. (I'll need to check it)

Mine: the stars you cannot see visibly when you are born -
PARAN ANALYSIS
Star Options: Absolute, Visible from Location
Orbs: 2.00 mins (00Ø30') parans 4.00 mins (01Ø00') angles
Day Start: Just before Sunrise (09 Jan 1947 07:29)
Planets: Traditional

Stars: Brady
STARS ON ANGLES AT MOMENT
<None>
HELIACAL RISING STAR
Acumen - Rising 28 mins 40 secs before Sunrise -
Suffering at the hands of others; subject to rumours ( I've always felt this in my life, big time! )
HELIACAL SETTING STAR
Mirfak - Setting 18 mins 49 secs before Sunrise -
Eagerly engaging in, and pursuing, the events of one's life * This is me too!
PARANS - BY ANGLE
RISING - Stars of Your Youth
Scheat as ñ Jupiter is Culminating orb 00 mins 18 secs -
The theologian or sports person, both teaching a moral code
Alcyone as ñ Jupiter is Setting orb 00 mins 49 secs -

Obsessional about human rights, or with inventions that improve life
Capella as ë Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 08 secs - Very accurate about me!
An individual who wants to act as a free agent; the athlete - Curtailed passage (Yes, with Uranus trine Neptune the Astrologer Alan Oken says pretty much the same thing ) Uranus is the only planet above the horizon, for me, cj. NN in 11th) very independent minded. Never "join" anything but I'm not the least bit athletic!

Alan Oken said in his books: Uranus trine Neptune - "On the individual level, gives one the ability to handle the higher levels of consciousness- and a profound interest in the occult and mysticism (thats also true) Uranus Trine Neptune occurred on the mass level with many born from 1937-47 decade. On the mass level it contributed to a generalized expansion of consciousness & awakening to new uses of heretofore untapped energy sources (perhaps some of the new inventions we've seen regarding energy?)

Mirach as í Moon is Setting orb 01 mins 23 secs -
The peace-seeking artist, or a reflective, self absorbed individual (True, I'm a peacenik at heart) Anti-War individual

Fomalhaut as ì Mercury is Culminating orb 01 mins 56 secs -
To have an idealistic vision, or to deceive

CULMINATING - Stars of Your Prime

Sualocin as ó Saturn is On Nadir orb 00 mins 03 secs -
An unconventional person, the eccentric (True enough )
Rukbat as ë Sun is Culminating orb 00 mins 28 secs -
To be persistent in your aims, to be unswerving in your goals - Arising and lyinghidden

Mirfak as ñ Jupiter is On Nadir orb 01 mins 31 secs -
Achievement through decisive action ( Not sure about this that I ever achieved exactly what I wanted in life) BUT if spiritually, perhaps so.
Alpheratz as ë Sun is Setting orb 01 mins 53 secs

THIS PORTION, (SETTING STARS) ARE MY AGE NOW, the last stages :

SETTING - Stars of Your Latter Years
Vega as ñ Jupiter is On Nadir orb 00 mins 09 secs -
Obsessive problem solver, or obsessed with a grand idea (I always think "large" and chalk that up to my Jupiter trine Saturn trine Venus & MC)

Vega as í Moon is Rising orb 00 mins 55 secs -
A compassionate leader, someone who cares
Spica as ì Mercury is Culminating orb 01 mins 06 secs -
Success through putting forward new ideas (I think I did this with my Kindle books)
Mirfak as ì Mercury is Rising orb 01 mins 19 secs -
To be verbally assertive, and a lover of mental challenges (i.e. big mouth with Venus in SAG :) :crying:
Alcyone as î Venus is Rising orb 01 mins 35 secs -
A love of theatre or the rituals of religion: the poetic soul
ON NADIR - Stars of Your Foundation
Sualocin as ó Saturn is Culminating orb 00 mins 06 secs -
An unconventional person, the eccentric
Rukbat as ï Mars is On Nadir orb 00 mins 59 secs -
A person who can cope with physical pressure - Arising and lying hidden (I suppose it helps me to have Mars in Capricorn exalted for physical ills and recovery)

Alcyone as ó Saturn is Setting orb 01 mins 09 secs -
The desire to re-shape the theological or political ideas of others
Mirfak as ñ Jupiter is Culminating orb 01 mins 51

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

About the Mirach star and the description of being reflective and self-absorbed. I would describe myself as that too but it’s funny the two go hand in hand together yet they are both a positive and a negative. More people should be reflective but it makes you self-absorbed?

leomoon

She simply gives you options to consider what might apply or fit you. Its not written in cement, lol. Actually, I'm not the least bit athletic as I mentioned, but that option is there too and perhaps fits another person with that particular fixed star in her Parans. In this case, note she says "or" meaning either/or may fit you probably because it's with the Moon setting -

Mirach as í Moon is Setting orb 01 mins 23 secs -
The peace-seeking artist, or a reflective, self absorbed individual (True, I'm a peacenik at heart) Anti-War individual

I hate exercise, (with a passion)......My husband on the other hand seems obsessed with it lately. We have a whole new gym setup in the garage for him. I say "have fun" and leave him to his obsession. :)

As for being self-absorbed (Mirach) option - I seriously don't think I am, but perhaps a "tad bit"

I am very much self-reflective however. Always have been a rather introverted person, and meditate on my days and if they were productive or not.

I'll muse on that one and try not to be. :sad: As I wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I wouldn’t worry about it. I have a placement in my chart that says I’m self-absorbed and I am actually so self-absorbed, it brought acute self-awareness which then led to being very aware of other people. So it came full circle. Self-absorbed people probably have more of a moral compass than someone who is always ‘on’ or gets stimulation from other people. A young soul and an old soul are probably equally self-absorbed but in different ways, I dunno. I’m tired and talking nonsensical lol.

conspiracy theorist

I know two different people born within 10 days of each other -- both Taurus Suns with stelliums in the sign -- who independent of each other are starting farming ventures, and the start dates are uncannily close to each other.

Does anyone have experience with the individuals born around the same time having fairly similar or even synchronized experiences? This is a factor in favour of the premise of astrology.

leomoon

I know two different people born within 10 days of each other -- both Taurus Suns with stelliums in the sign -- who independent of each other are starting farming ventures, and the start dates are uncannily close to each other.

Does anyone have experience with the individuals born around the same time having fairly similar or even synchronized experiences? This is a factor in favour of the premise of astrology.

Thats fascinating, because we'd expect that of Taurus Sun signs - the outdoors, farming, crops, earth, etc.

For me, I only know that the late David Bowie & I have the same stelliums in Capricorn, and most all of our planets were in the same signs and degrees having been born without hours of each other.

I started a doc. about his life once and compared some of the found out important dates in his life with my own and nothing really stood out too much other then perhaps the mid 1980s (big change in life) ....but I don't know where I put it now, and I have a new computer to hack around in to find it takes time.

Meanwhile, he died during his Pluto transit to Sun and Mars (close conjunction in the 12th) and I was transformed physically via operations on my 2 knees over 3 years (6th house stellium Sun-Mars)

He died 2 days away from his 70th Solar Return

If its ok I can post the chart here of the synastry making it small but you can click onto it:
I never had a drug issue as he suffered, and I have never been interested in bi-sexuality for myself (as he admitted to).....So the houses must mean everything for the two of our divergent paths.

Some of his important dates are on this link:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bowie,_David

Last edited: