Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
I'm near 40 Single Man.
Will I ever get Married ?
If Yes then arrange or love marriage ?
What kind of women I should look for ?
What is possible good time etc etc ?
Please give me some light in my dark life....

mnrnvIh.jpg

YU3VJS6.jpg

GOJXV2L.jpg

1WF2q3O.jpg

Virinchi

If your 1st chart was from same App as of 2nd and 3rd images, then it would have been easier to say something.
Atleast try to post screenshot of houses tab (similar to KP tab)

Virinchi

I didnt answer for few days just to see your reaction.. You want people here to just sit and wait for you to upload a chart and immediately they should work on it ?

Back to your chart.. You have to get married in saturn dasa. Only problem are multiple planets influencing your family position.
It will be delayed but happens.. (strongest chance is 2023-24)

Love happens multiple times but very difficult to materialise into marriage. You will find partner from west side of your residence

Somna7H

Banned
I didnt answer for few days just to see your reaction.. You want people here to just sit and wait for you to upload a chart and immediately they should work on it ?

Back to your chart.. You have to get married in saturn dasa. Only problem are multiple planets influencing your family position.
It will be delayed but happens.. (strongest chance is 2023-24)

Love happens multiple times but very difficult to materialise into marriage. You will find partner from west side of your residence

I see you are a smart and cunning man. I lack these features may be that's why I'm still single. Doesn't matter. Thanks anyway. I'm no Astrologer so I have no idea. I don't know how long it takes to predict a marriage from chart. So please excuse me.
It's already late. In 2024 I will become very old. And then I may not have physical eligibility at that time. Don't know if get married then how will be future life. Another question if I have marriage really then will my wife be of same age or older than me. I have doubts. Very few women stay unmarried at that age except....
Now once I have interest in someone but she refused me because I'm poor and I don't have high social status. It's natural for most Indian women though. I'm not blaming anyone for my own fault. But why you said multiple love ? I have learnt my lesson. Until I got enough money I will not fall in love with anyone. Money is one of the main reason behind my failure. Now you said West side. In my west side there is district. And I don't like any of the people from that district so far. Neither in school or college or at work place. I never had good relationship with any of those people. So naturally I will avoid women from their too. Now if mean USA by saying west then chances are ZERO because I'm not big engineer or doctor who will travel usa and marry a foreigner.
But I would like know the features of future wife so it will be easy for me find her.

Virinchi

Direction is 'west' means, she can be in west direction within same city/state/country.
Saturn dasa and he is deciding your marriage, so she'll be close to your age (possible divorcee/widower).

Not every marriage leads to family (kids etc). Few marry for physical and emotional support in old age

Somna7H

Banned
Direction is 'west' means, she can be in west direction within same city/state/country.
Saturn dasa and he is deciding your marriage, so she'll be close to your age (possible divorcee/widower).

Not every marriage leads to family (kids etc). Few marry for physical and emotional support in old age

Thanks for your reply again.
So I will have no Kids ? That means I will not have any physical relationship. Only emotional support ? Strange. If I get a decent job with better salary then I never have to think of any of this support. Unfortunately God don't want this.
Yes you seems right.
A 40 year old must be a widow or divorced.
But it's ok.
Something is better than nothing.
Like currently I'm doing a shitty job with very low salary only to survive. Though we can survive without marriage.