Will my neighbours move soon?

FirstPost

Hi all, I wanted to know if my neighbours will move soon.

I think I use house 3 for neighbours but I am not sure how to read a "move". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
FP

Chrysalis

Are you asking when your neighbors are moving because you are inclined to think they may be gossiping about you, or that they may know things about you via gossip? You seem to be feeling quite sensitive regarding something.

Let me know if this makes sense before i proceed.

FirstPost

Hi Crysalis, thanks for replying.

The situation between us is getting steadily worse. We have never really got along since she first moved in and then when her partner moved in a couple of years ago, she seemed to get worse. But we never really bothered each other too much about anything before then.

I have internal CCTV, a camera broke in the upstairs bedroom and I absentmindedly left the broken camera on the windowsill and they both believe that I have CCTV which is checking up on them which is simply not the case. They are petty and do tit for tat stuff. If I drop something on the floor, then they believe I am doing it deliberately. How do I know this? I overheard a conversation with them taking in normal voices to some friends outside their home (social distancing visit) where they said I did all of this stuff deliberately. i was absolutely baffled. My TV is always on low as background sound and if I have a convo either in person or on the phone, I can hear him running up in the hallway and pressing himself against the wall. We share one side of a house.

The sensitivity I feel is I caught her spitting outside my front door. It was gross. I now have an external camera to cover my front door.

They did put their house up for sale but recently took it off the market - I am not sure if this is to do with employment or their finances changing but I wondered if they would eventually move on.

Sorry, it's an essay !

Thanks FP

Chrysalis

Pluto seperating from the moon/nep midpoint shows the paranoia they have about you and blowing things out of proportion. Venus=mo/mer is the lies the female is spreading about you via gossip.

Asc sq mer/ura, do you have a car? because there could be damage done to your car coming up for you. Theres still more to come from the female, because of the MC=Mo/Plu, and with this planetary combo it all stems from jealousy.
Nep=Mon/mer will bring more lies from her end, she's going to be making things up about you to turn people against you. And she's here once again with the Mercury applying to an opposition with moon/asc midpoint. This is her being on a the borderline of neurotic.

All im seeing in this chart is jealousy from the female towards you, which is making her be like this, plus she doesnt seem very mentally stable.

I'm not seeing any kind of move in this chart.

FirstPost

Thanks Crysalis.

I caught her talking badly about me to an estate agent who is selling a house near us. It was about parking. I do not have a car but I do own a parking space and her partner deliberately parks there to annoy me. So I will have to ensure there is no damage done to my property in lieu of a car.

I would agree with your synopsis that she seems to be borderline neurotic and not mentally stable. When I first laid eyes on her, I instantly felt something was wrong. I do believe she is a sandwich (or two) short of a picnic and she seems quite vindictive and nasty but with a smile on her face. I don't mix with them at all but she does try to force me to by getting her partner to say hello to me or to park in my space. I get a strong feeling that she wants me to engage with all the silly things they do like banging on the walls, parking in my spot, talking negatively about me but I am steering well clear at all costs.

I don't understand the jealousy thing at all as I've got less than she does!

I hope they do move at some point but I will endure until then :rightful:

Ouranos

Hello FirstPost,
The conflict with your neighbours is shown with the T-Square involving MercuryL3 with Mars in first and JupiterL1, Pluto and Saturn.
Expect more of their games when Mars turns Retro in September and extending till December squaring the T-Square again. Things will cool off in January when Mars goes out of Aries.

A move is read by comparing the 4th (current house) and 3rd House (move as the 3rd is the 12th from the 4th). Whichever is strongest and planets applying to their rulers.

Turning the chart, 6th House (4th from the 3rd) is their current housing.
- Sun is strong in Leo and not afflicted
- MoonL4 in Fall in Scorpio in 6th tells us that debts, obstacles, enemies, disputes, litigations, daily routine life are putting a burden on them but Scorpio being a Fixed sign, they will endure. Sextile to JupiterR in Fall does not bring real benefits staying where they are but they can afford making the minimal payments.

Move (3rd from the 3rd)
- Mercury in 3rd is caught in the T-Square
- MoonL3 in Fall in Scorpio last trine Mercury (They have comtemplated moving) but when they saw the obstacles they decided to pause.

Timeline:
March 2021 Saturn will oppose Sun in their 4th - major renovations ahead
March 2023 Mercury opposition Jupiter (2 degrees 47m) = years, months??? as well as Jupiter by transit in Aries activating the T-Square, they will move and the impetus might be that they will separate (MercuryL1 opposition JupiterL7).

Don't take my reading as a final word, I may be wrong also but this is my humble analysis as of now.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, FP.
I'm going to use traditional whole sign houses because reception between you/Jup and Merc as ruler of the 3rd does not make any sense to me with this kind of animus between parties. It would suggest that you/Jup exalt your neighbors Merc in Cancer.

So I see Venus as ruler of the 3rd sign/house, and there is no aspect between Venus and ruler of the 4th sign from the 3rd, Sun. There is no aspect and there will be no aspect for a very long time. I am not seeing a move.

You as Jupiter are dismayed as Jup is both retrograde and debilitated in the sign of Jupiter's fall; with Moon as your significator [or also as pointing to the unfolding of the question] you are also in fall in Scorpio.

You/Jup and your neighbors/Venus are disjunct, five signs apart, which suggests/affirms that all of you are not on the same page with regard to your perceptions of what is going on.

I am sorry for this situation you are in; I don't see them moving any time soon.

FirstPost

Thanks Ilenek - apologies for not replying sooner :w00t:

I have seen a new sale sign go up today and I checked on the website to confirm that their house is on the market again, which I am extremely happy about as the animosity is becoming more acute. She is the main protagonist and is quite a nasty person.

Anyway, I have made a new chart asking again if they will move soon (I think I can do this given that this is something new and the last chart was made in July).

FirstPost

I've had a go at this from looking at what other readers have posted and also online.

3rd house = sellers. Ruled by Mercury but sitting in 6th house (cadent). Does this mean that there will be a lack of interest in the house? Too few viewings/offers?
4th house = property. Ruled by Moon in first house so they are eager to sell? It aspects Jupiter which might indicate that they are hopeful of selling it at some point.
7th house = buyer(s). Ruled by Venus and conjunct the "sellers"- not sure what that indicates, if anything.
10th house = price. We Saturn Retrograde so they get offers but the not the price they actually want (sigh).

Results = the sellers are eager to sell/move but they may not get the offer they want/need and so moving may not happen for a while.

I am not sure that I can take much more of their hostility but I suppose I will have to wait it out.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks, FP.

Ouranos

Hello FirstPost,
Glad to see the lights in the tunnel for you!
In the first chart, I gave you a timeline where I pointed out March 2021 with a quote - major renovations ahead - Could this indicate their departure?
As for their future in 2023, it might be their relationship coming to an end.

Timeline:
March 2021 Saturn will oppose Sun in their 4th - major renovations ahead
March 2023 Mercury opposition Jupiter (2 degrees 47m) = years, months??? as well as Jupiter by transit in Aries activating the T-Square, they will move and the impetus might be that they will separate (MercuryL1 opposition JupiterL7)

As for your 2nd chart, the question 'Will my neighbour's house sell quickly' was asked prior to the first one and it is hard to determine as the time seems undetermined in the question itself. It could imply that when they sell their house in 10 years, will it sell quickly. Maybe also reflected in the Moon Void of Course. And both luminaries below the horizon means you are kept in the shadow regarding this question.

But for now, you still have an unrestful period to go through with Mars R in Aries, at least I would say not until Mars moves out of Aries, like most of us in different areas of our lives.

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”
- Vicktor Emil Frankl (Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist)

kalinka

I've had a go at this from looking at what other readers have posted and also online.

3rd house = sellers. Ruled by Mercury but sitting in 6th house (cadent). Does this mean that there will be a lack of interest in the house? Too few viewings/offers?
4th house = property. Ruled by Moon in first house so they are eager to sell? It aspects Jupiter which might indicate that they are hopeful of selling it at some point.
7th house = buyer(s). Ruled by Venus and conjunct the "sellers"- not sure what that indicates, if anything.
10th house = price. We Saturn Retrograde so they get offers but the not the price they actually want (sigh).

Results = the sellers are eager to sell/move but they may not get the offer they want/need and so moving may not happen for a while.

I am not sure that I can take much more of their hostility but I suppose I will have to wait it out.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks, FP.

hi,is this chart from 2019?

FirstPost

Thank you to Ouranos for reading the second chart and replying. My apologies but I entered the wrong year - it should have been 2020 :innocent: Thanks to Kalinka for helping me to realise my mistake :biggrin:

I have updated the chart with the correct year. I also now realise my mistake in asking the question without a timeline ("sell quickly") :wink:

I will take a stab at reading this later as I am little confused by it but I will give it another shot.

Thanks, FP.

kalinka

yes they'll sell their house soon. L3 mercury makes a square to Jupiter in about 1 degree. We don't use the radical 7th but the 7th of the 3rd as significator for the buyer. Their house is sun - 4th of the 3rd house.
mercury is in an angular house and in a cardinal sign, which shows a fast/short time. So it should be in about a month..
When they'll move out? 3month is possible -mercury to Jupiter in the first chart. Or at the beginning of next year. In any case within 8 month (until april).

Last edited:

FirstPost

Thanks Kalinka, apologies for the late reply.

I know they have had viewings and I do hope they go soon as they make living here very unpleasant.

Thank you for the advising on the correct way to read the chart.

I will keep the thread updated.

Thanks, FP

FirstPost

UPDATE

The house has sold over the last few days - I checked the estate agents website last week and I saw that it had been sold subject to contract right in the Mercury Retrograde period. I hope that doesn't mean the sale falls through. Anyway, I am hoping that they will be gone before the end of the year so that Christmas/New Year will be peaceful :smile:

FirstPost

Update

My neighbour kicked my door today after banging things against the wall for about 2 hours. The effort to harrass is amazing!

I was really hoping that as Mars moved out of Aries yesterday that things would cool down and they would just leave me alone but I feel like he is intent of forcing some sort of confrontation. I find this really bizarre behaviour but its like he wants my attention or to know he is getting under my skin somehow.

I just want this to end by them moving on and forgetting about me!!

FirstPost

Update on 25 Jan 2021

I today checked the estate agent's website and the Sold Subject To Contract label against their property listing has disappeared but the property remains listed. Yawn!!!

I don't know why but I had a feeling something would go wrong when it was sold within the Merc rx period.

I suppose I can ask again when they are likely to move?

I literally am begging the universe for these people to leave.

Ouranos

Hello First Post,
Sorry to hear that you still have problems with your neighbors.
I have been away from this Forum but I intend to come back in a near future.
From an earlier analysis, I looked up at March 2021 (Saturn will oppose Sun in their 4th) and said 'major renovations ahead' which could also point to a change of owner.
Let's see how it develops.

And good luck! Best courage to you!

Ouranos

FirstPost

Update: 06 Feb 2021

The Sold Subject to Contract label has reappeared after the house being relisted for sale. So it appears to have sold again recently. Perhaps there were difficulties with the selling chain or contract exchange etc. but it appears they are going to move. They have been a little less nosey lately but I've had a new set of neighbours move in too who have been in & out of their house due to remodelling, redecorating, etc. This has meant that they are not throwing stuff in their bins every 5 minutes and hanging around outside trying to overhear any conversation coming from inside my house (I've witnessed the head-cock-trying-to-listen from upstairs).

The banging on the walls has also stopped but I have been a bit more visible than usual - looking out of windows, leaving internal doors open which means you can see someone standing in the hallway if you stand outside but the overall feel is calmer, for the moment.