Dominant planets, Venus and Pluto?

Hi, I know what it means to be a plutonian and a Venusian as desperate entities but what tends to happen when they are both dominant in a chart?
Thanks friends.
https://imgur.com/a/3KixUNd
https://imgur.com/a/7JHgD4P

From looking at the aspects of your Pluto, I can't say that there are a lot of strong aspects except that harsh Pluto square Mercury and more favorable Pluto conjuct Moon, but I might be wrong.

Do you happen to have Scorpio or prominent 8th houses in your natal chart? In order to determine strong Plutonian influence, those two things are essential as well, not just the amount of Pluto aspects alone. It would be helpful if you put up your zodiac, planets and houses as well.

sashafasha44

From looking at the aspects of your Pluto, I can't say that there are a lot of strong aspects except that harsh Pluto square Mercury and more favorable Pluto conjuct Moon, but I might be wrong.

Do you happen to have Scorpio or prominent 8th houses in your natal chart? In order to determine strong Plutonian influence, those two things are essential as well, not just the amount of Pluto aspects alone. It would be helpful if you put up your zodiac, planets and houses as well.

Sorry I’m confused. The second link is my whole birth chart. Did I do something wrong in posting?
I have Mars Saturn & Pluto all Scorpio first house all opposing my Taurus Moon.
Chiron & n. Node in 8th house.
I definitely do not have Pluto conjunct moon, the fact that it is opposing has created great problems for me lol

curiousabout77

Interestingly, your venus rules the eighth house which is associated with pluto which is about lasting relationships and psychological healing from past experiences. Your first house is ruled by venus and has pluto in that house which is your birth energy that colors your life. Your venus is in the third house which is the house of the mind and how you think and learn so it's manifestation comes through this information processing but you could be very fixed in your values because pluto rules your second house and very protective of yourself and intense physically in how you come across to others.

sashafasha44

Interestingly, your venus rules the eighth house which is associated with pluto which is about lasting relationships and psychological healing from past experiences. Your first house is ruled by venus and has pluto in that house which is your birth energy that colors your life. Your venus is in the third house which is the house of the mind and how you think and learn so it's manifestation comes through this information processing but you could be very fixed in your values because pluto rules your second house and very protective of yourself and intense physically in how you come across to others.

Thank you, very good points. I feel like pluto & venus are kind of opposite energies so to speak. Does that give me a good balance you think or more like a conflicting balance. I feel like both. I'm not really sure.

curiousabout77

I think with venus and pluto you would need a relationship that is really positive for your mind so that you can have a long lasting relationship otherwise you could end up in a destructive situation that is not good for your mind as pluto energy can be toxic but you don't have an aspect between them so I think you would be fine.