Will I meet someone in the next 6 months?

WisdomJoy

I checked to see if this chart is fit to be ruled and it was unfortunately was not. That said, this question hasn't been asked before so I would like to still judge it.

Q: Will I meet someone new and of significance in the next 6 months?

A:

- L1 is Virgo and Mercury and Moon
- L7 (potential) is Jupiter and Sun

Mercury and Moon is sitting both in the 10th house, and in Gemini. What's interesting is that Mercury is strong by sign. Moon has no dignity in Gemini. Overall, both of L1's co-signifiers are combust by the Sun. I'm not sure why L7's co-sig would be combusting L1 if they haven't met. So they aren't in strong positions. Venus is also sitting in that house with them and retrograde (term dignity).

Jupiter is currently in retrograde and in detriment in Capricorn. So my potential sig other is not doing too well. I was hoping for a knight in shining armour but this might be a dud in tinfoil lol

Both Neptune and mars (malefic + triplicity) are sitting in L7's first house and so I'm wondering if they are in a relationship (Mars conjuncts descendent) at this time or theres some dishonesty going on? Their 3rd house which is my 9th house of travel is sitting there so maybe they are overseas? (I'm totally guessing here). The sun, their co-sig is also sitting on my 9th house cusp, so I'm thinking that might reinforce the travel perspective. Mars and the Sun are approaching a square. Not sure what this mean. Sun is also approaching a sextile to Chiron.

Mercury has no aspect to Jupiter, neither does the moon. Both Mercury and the Moon are separating from Venus. I wonder if this was my past relationship I'm walking away from.

Moons next aspect is to north node and then a square to P.Fort

Mercury's next aspect is a trine to Amor, L1 wants someone new and is looking for a fresh start. Venus is approaching Union, a solid connection/ relationship, but no signifiers so...

Jupiter's next aspect is a conjunction with Pluto, which is also retrograde, transformation.

Also, both of my co-sigs are separating from squares to Neptune. I guess L1's not feeling too truth worthy about love in general at this time.

All in all, I'm thinking that I won't be meeting my new significant potential in the next 6 months.

I appreciate any additional help you can provide.

THanks,
WJ

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.10.27 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 5.10.41 PM.png

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

I like that you put a time frame on this question. I agree with your judgment.

(1) Moon is void. Mercury is void.

(2) Mercury is strong in an angular house and ruling two angular houses. It doesn't matter you don't meet someone in the following 6 months, you will be doing fine.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

I like that you put a time frame on this question. I agree with your judgment.

(1) Moon is void. Mercury is void.

(2) Mercury is strong in an angular house and ruling two angular houses. It doesn't matter you don't meet someone in the following 6 months, you will be doing fine.

Amelia

Thanks Amelia, how come Jupiter is retrograde and Venus is retrograde? Is this just fluke or is there some significance? Like I know the answer is no but I found both of those strange.

And how come the sun is making me combust in the chart?

ameliaastrology

You are 21 degrees away from the Sun. You are not combust, not even under the beams.

Venus turning retrograde=weak or looking backward. Same for Jupiter. Since there is no aspect, and they are practically doing nothing in the matter your question concerns, I wouldn't think much of it.

All horary charts to be cast before late June will have a retrograde Venus. Jupiter will remain retrograde for even longer.

Amelia