Playlist of the Week(music)

tsquare

10,000 VIEWS!!!!!!

ozzy3.jpg

tsquare

please dont flame me for not knowing, :D ....but who is this?

(Put's out flame thrower...)
Ozzy Osbourne

I thought he was a leo...turns out to be a sag.
sextile to neptune, trine pluto.......
Explains the excess....

jupiter and mars in cap. conj, trine saturn in....virgo....grand trine to north node in taurus....

Oh..nevermind theres a kite there......
Uranus is the bottom with the sextiles from saturn and NorthN.....trines and opposition go to mars jupiter conjuction in capricorn.....

mercury is square...tight....to saturn...sun is square as well...I might have to look at this one later....

War Pigs
I'm not really a big fan, I had a friend in High School that drug me to Ozzfest once....he came over the crowd in a mechanical Santa sleigh dropping fake snow.(laugh)......the excess is interesting now that I think of it......big and showy.....it was alright....even if he was old he still did alright....I know some that would bleed for Ozzy...I stayed clear of the Mosh Pits...I like having teeth.....
I'm waiting for someone to come on the board and flame for for not hailing Ozzy as God incarnate...(laugh)..
Chill dudes...there are plenty of super ozzy fans.

Last edited:

tsquare

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

Well I heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
Well it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Well Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
she tied you to her kitchen chair
And she broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Well baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew ya
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Well there was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me do you?
And remember when I moved in you?
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Well maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who'd OUT DREW YA
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah <<(held for a long time)
Hallelujah

Thanks Jeff.
Silence and Awe....wow...can we whisper and touch.....man is admirable....all this suffering, all this through, this push called life...beyond the sirens and the lights, in that silence, slow motion of frames, we find self..we find peace.....I have love for man in his folly..I wish everyone grace.....love....truth.....and a willingness towards beauty....is there a word to say goodnight with?.........Buckley makes me sleepy....ready for boundless dream....From the surface I touch off......I wish I could put down with honor the degree of inspiration I find and have found....I wish I had more talent to share..I wish at times I had a word for everything...if I did would I miss what I have? Could I have both...what then? Questions.........some think it's all about just I or me or an egotistic expression....there's more to it...there's that place where all are one...and there's that place where it's about more then just you and I and everyone and everything...and for anyone who's touched it and held knows it can't be...it flees.....it's a moment one cant hold....recall....it's not a past time...it's now...it's cold....it is raw.....it is the bloody knee, the bee sting....the pain that fails to hurt.........it is knowing you are alive in oblivion..it is knowing that the sun will rise.....it is silence...it is darkness........it is to rise to hope...the prize of ascent....the gift of sense....and I can never seem to find the words to express...I lack that...I want more...I want to be more...I want to cultivate that.....I want that ability to put to others and share experience..to reach and withdraw with light touches...........here I am inspired and in awe....I know I'm not the first....and I wouldn't be the first to say thanks....when I first head this song I was in a bear pit......in a trailer and a sleeping bag with a space heater and a portable palstic Cd Player with headphones..it was the middle of November, it had snowed, I was wet and just about warm, when I found this.....I slept for the first in a long...I gave way...I allowed it to break way...later I weeped...such a mix of emotion....you cant state just one...ther was pain, joy, beauty....grief....anger...no fixation....no barriers....no hindrace...then Ia drank a coke and rum and laughed at my new world, a softer snow..a more pleasant tree.....everything was OK and I was happy...............I hope that for everyone when it comes to music....there were many times I thought it was over....the sky was to fall and I was to be beneith it.....then an accident....a new discovery.....a new song.......syncranicity and soft comfort.....there is something to this world...secret destroyers and often secret helpers....sometimes it is only accident...but others it's just too much to reason...to try one would be a fool to not accept the gift and do the best to achnowledge....there are many I ahve not achnowledged.....many have sliped my view....I can't do that now with just words....words are beautifull....but is is what is with them that counts....and achnowledgment I do not believe is an outflow of data and steams of evergy....is is an alwance of beingess...and love....look at me go on.......10 minutes into sleep and I will forgoten having typed this...next day I will by accident see it. and wonder what I was saying...I will hinder myself...do you not hate that doubt? There is only attempt here...trying....no grace....no ease....but work....when one can find that space...that ease....you have something.....and damnit I wish it could last.....that is a gift.....I wish for all to find it even if I can not....saturn bitchslaps me I suppose or I blame with wrong indication. I lack words with proper signnifigance.........what is a good way to learn and use words?
Any help would be nice.....I'm bettter at other things...can we have both? Some seem to pull it off.
Music Transcends sex....it moves beyond...it balances the physical and the non......or is that just my folly.......Neptune opposite Venus.......am I attempting something not worth the effort...the ballance....why can't I bring my creations to reality?......neptune inconj. mercury?.....o is it simply impossible to do...am I wasting my time.......this is fluid....no structure...yet there IS structure...but there is light strokes...not a heavy hand.............maybe I need more structure and I don't ******* know it....little to no earth.....but it seems like force....not alowing that freedom to flow........a bag of rocks.....does it need that weight...that structure...but maybe a ballanced structure...oddly I have saturn in libra.....am I just attempting ot do this.....atempting a chart......what is this.......odd the ability comes with limitation...but none of it is what I desire....in a sence......can I acomplish with it..if I could change it, would I? and then to what? What is worth wanting..what is worth doing..what is worth bieng..ansd why and of those already now? Could one go insane without an answer...would any answer do.(NO)....the right one would do...but does one need ones own answer..I suppose...someday...would an answer mean the end of the resiliant question..the ageless want.......is a purpose worth having....does a purpose have you, or you it? if one thinks he is beyond does that already indicate he a fool.......I suppose...thinking and knowing are two different things...one of the mind and the other of something beyond....something unspoken of...something only pointed at that can't be seen......something that never gives a dirrect answer....something that one lives under and with as itself....something that men have not died for..only in the name of and the vice verca as well......that's waht makes it so confusing..ther eis no one answer for anything...there is no system that will fully do.....ther eis no structure tha thas truth....there is no form that can harness the sprit of things.....it can only point and is that the prupose...to not forget and to just point a bony light false finger at a light airy thing and say.....when you have eyes to see you will see.....when the devils are not awoke withn one any longer and if they are and cleared what is left...and what is the way through.....what is freedom other then an american falacy and a tarnishin of the word with it's red white and blue stain......freedom has no color...freedom has no flag. a Flag is a symbol...a symbol just a thing....what is more then a thing....men are traind to die for a thing......he is confused and baffled and manipulated with survival to die for things......others profit and gain....power protecting power.....that power often seems a weakness....there is something more...soemthing I can't quite touch and hold.......something worth knowing.....and maybe using....when I'm ther eI'll know.....that will always be the answer and the best.........it is hard to taylor the words and there will always be a new language and symbols.....but seeing directly and knowing....that is something a teacher does.....bringing it to a given form is something entierly opposite....is this the 9th and 3rd house.....the seeing and the comunicating as seperate and opposing activities? One has too much the other never enough? publishing takes sight........and broad stroaks....learning takes thought and looking....maybe they are both needed to do both effectively....but one only learns to se what one fails to see for oneself.......sight precedes thought.......maybe that is why fire comes first in nearly all systems.....allot of maybes.....I'm adventerous...I don't need to know ight away and I like to answer my own questions.....others type is only for light stokes of the eye..never accepted or rejected......but often saved for later and the oh yeah! I see and so did he! Those are the best of moments....an achnowledgment and some are patient to wait...the greatest of teachers are or they are better teachers that are there and can nurse one allong.......ther are those that say, now that you know that is enough.....that is the thing of Legacy.

Last edited:

Night Sky

She Belongs To Me (BOBBY D)

She's got everything she needs,
She's an artist, she don't look back.

She's got everything she needs,
She's an artist, she don't look back.

She can take the dark out of the nighttime
And paint the daytime black.

You will start out standing
Proud to steal her anything she sees.
You will start out standing
Proud to steal her anything she sees.
But you will wind up peeking through her keyhole
Down upon your knees.
She never stumbles,
She's got no place to fall.
She never stumbles,
She's got no place to fall.
She's nobody's child,
The Law can't touch her at all.
She wears an Egyptian ring
That sparkles before she speaks.
She wears an Egyptian ring
That sparkles before she speaks.
She's a hypnotist collector,
You are a walking antique.
Bow down to her on Sunday,
Salute her when her birthday comes.
Bow down to her on Sunday,
Salute her when her birthday comes.
For Halloween give her a trumpet
And for Christmas, buy her a drum.
Copyright ©1965; renewed 1993 Special Rider Music

I love it so much.

freedomlover

So, Ozzy's a Sag, eh? You need the lyrics to War Pigs to get the full effect.
Sagittarius rules religion and prophecy. Does any of this sound Biblical to you?

WAR PIGS

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of deaths construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgment day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
As the war machine keeps burning
No more war pigs of the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgment, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
All right now!

Night Sky

Poetry: I'm having a Dylan Day:

It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

Darkness at the break of noon
Shadows even the silver spoon
The handmade blade, the child's balloon
Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying.
Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn
Suicide remarks are torn
From the fool's gold mouthpiece
The hollow horn plays wasted words
Proves to warn
That he not busy being born
Is busy dying.
Temptation's page flies out the door
You follow, find yourself at war
Watch waterfalls of pity roar
You feel to moan but unlike before
You discover
That you'd just be
One more person crying.
So don't fear if you hear
A foreign sound to your ear
It's alright, Ma, I'm only sighing.
As some warn victory, some downfall
Private reasons great or small
Can be seen in the eyes of those that call
To make all that should be killed to crawl
While others say don't hate nothing at all
Except hatred.
Disillusioned words like bullets bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Made everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
It's easy to see without looking too far
That not much
Is really sacred.
While preachers preach of evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to hundred-dollar plates
Goodness hides behind its gates
But even the president of the United States
Sometimes must have
To stand naked.
An' though the rules of the road have been lodged
It's only people's games that you got to dodge
And it's alright, Ma, I can make it.
Advertising signs that con you
Into thinking you're the one
That can do what's never been done
That can win what's never been won
Meantime life outside goes on
All around you.
You lose yourself, you reappear
You suddenly find you got nothing to fear
Alone you stand with nobody near
When a trembling distant voice, unclear
Startles your sleeping ears to hear
That somebody thinks
They really found you.
A question in your nerves is lit
Yet you know there is no answer fit to satisfy
Insure you not to quit
To keep it in your mind and not fergit
That it is not he or she or them or it
That you belong to.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
For them that must obey authority
That they do not respect in any degree
Who despise their jobs, their destinies
Speak jealously of them that are free
Cultivate their flowers to be
Nothing more than something
They invest in.
While some on principles baptized
To strict party platform ties
Social clubs in drag disguise
Outsiders they can freely criticize
Tell nothing except who to idolize
And then say God bless him.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire
Gargles in the rat race choir
Bent out of shape from society's pliers
Cares not to come up any higher
But rather get you down in the hole
That he's in.
But I mean no harm nor put fault
On anyone that lives in a vault
But it's alright, Ma, if I can't please him.
Old lady judges watch people in pairs
Limited in sex, they dare
To push fake morals, insult and stare
While money doesn't talk, it swears
Obscenity, who really cares
Propaganda, all is phony.
While them that defend what they cannot see
With a killer's pride, security
It blows the minds most bitterly
For them that think death's honesty
Won't fall upon them naturally
Life sometimes
Must get lonely.
My eyes collide head-on with stuffed graveyards
False gods, I scuff
At pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say okay, I have had enough
What else can you show me?
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only.

gesso

tsquare said:
Silence and Awe....wow...can we whisper and touch.....man is admirable....all this suffering, all this through, this push called life...beyond the sirens and the lights, in that silence, slow motion of frames, we find self..we find peace.

...I wish at times I had a word for everything...if I did would I miss what I have? Could I have both...what then?

....there's that place where it's about more then just you and I and everyone and everything...and for anyone who's touched it and held knows it can't be...it flees.....it's a moment one cant hold....recall....it's not a past time...it's now...it's cold....it is raw.....it is the bloody knee, the bee sting....the pain that fails to hurt.........it is knowing you are alive in oblivion..

....I want more...I want to be more...I want to cultivate that.....I want that ability to put to others and share experience..to reach and withdraw with light touches...........here I am inspired and in awe....

...am I attempting something not worth the effort...the ballance....why can't I bring my creations to reality?.....What is worth wanting..what is worth doing..what is worth bieng..ansd why and of those already now?
Could one go insane without an answer...would any answer do.(NO)....the right one would do...but does one need ones own answer..I suppose...someday...would an answer mean the end of the resiliant question..the ageless want.......is a purpose worth having....does a purpose have you, or you it?

Those are the best of moments....

Its funny you mention about difficulty with description of these comments...
as reading what you wrote here spoke the very thing i have been obsessing over lately but unable to articulate :)

...awash in my neptunian sea

Ever read about quiddity? (a dream-sea that materializes things ..clive barker wrote about in "The great and secret show"...very cool)

Last edited:

tsquare

Blues Traveler - The Hook
http://songza.com/z/25ix9i

Ever read about quiddity? (a dream-sea that materializes things ..clive barker wrote about in "The great and secret show"...very cool)

No...sounds interesting though. I'm currently buried in books though...I'm in the middle of a few of the Don Juan Books....right now is -the active side of infinity-.

reading what you wrote here spoke the very thing i have been obsessing over lately but unable to articulate :)

...awash in my neptunian sea

Yeah....I look at something like that the next day and I don't even know what I was talking about.(laugh)

Poetry: I'm having a Dylan Day:

It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

Darkness at the break of noon
Shadows even the silver spoon
The handmade blade, the child's balloon
Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying.
Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn
Suicide remarks are torn
From the fool's gold mouthpiece
The hollow horn plays wasted words
Proves to warn
That he not busy being born
Is busy dying.
Temptation's page flies out the door
You follow, find yourself at war
Watch waterfalls of pity roar
You feel to moan but unlike before
You discover
That you'd just be
One more person crying.
So don't fear if you hear
A foreign sound to your ear
It's alright, Ma, I'm only sighing.
As some warn victory, some downfall
Private reasons great or small
Can be seen in the eyes of those that call
To make all that should be killed to crawl
While others say don't hate nothing at all
Except hatred.
Disillusioned words like bullets bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Made everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
It's easy to see without looking too far
That not much
Is really sacred.
While preachers preach of evil fates
Teachers teach that knowledge waits
Can lead to hundred-dollar plates
Goodness hides behind its gates
But even the president of the United States
Sometimes must have
To stand naked.
An' though the rules of the road have been lodged
It's only people's games that you got to dodge
And it's alright, Ma, I can make it.
Advertising signs that con you
Into thinking you're the one
That can do what's never been done
That can win what's never been won
Meantime life outside goes on
All around you.
You lose yourself, you reappear
You suddenly find you got nothing to fear
Alone you stand with nobody near
When a trembling distant voice, unclear
Startles your sleeping ears to hear
That somebody thinks
They really found you.
A question in your nerves is lit
Yet you know there is no answer fit to satisfy
Insure you not to quit
To keep it in your mind and not fergit
That it is not he or she or them or it
That you belong to.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
For them that must obey authority
That they do not respect in any degree
Who despise their jobs, their destinies
Speak jealously of them that are free
Cultivate their flowers to be
Nothing more than something
They invest in.
While some on principles baptized
To strict party platform ties
Social clubs in drag disguise
Outsiders they can freely criticize
Tell nothing except who to idolize
And then say God bless him.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire
Gargles in the rat race choir
Bent out of shape from society's pliers
Cares not to come up any higher
But rather get you down in the hole
That he's in.
But I mean no harm nor put fault
On anyone that lives in a vault
But it's alright, Ma, if I can't please him.
Old lady judges watch people in pairs
Limited in sex, they dare
To push fake morals, insult and stare
While money doesn't talk, it swears
Obscenity, who really cares
Propaganda, all is phony.
While them that defend what they cannot see
With a killer's pride, security
It blows the minds most bitterly
For them that think death's honesty
Won't fall upon them naturally
Life sometimes
Must get lonely.
My eyes collide head-on with stuffed graveyards
False gods, I scuff
At pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say okay, I have had enough
What else can you show me?
And if my thought-dreams could be seen
They'd probably put my head in a guillotine
But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only.

Thanks for posting this Night Sky...Forgot about this one...I spent a whole summer with this song after picking it off of Easy Rider.
Dylan is special, sometimes I forget to look, but the lyrics alone are amazing.

So, Ozzy's a Sag, eh? You need the lyrics to War Pigs to get the full effect.
Sagittarius rules religion and prophecy. Does any of this sound Biblical to you?
That's what it seems.
I thought of posting the lyrics but didn't....
Biblical?
Maybe....it's kind of manic...but there is a time and place for it...like after reading up on Lobying and War profiteering.
I wouldn't mind Satan laughing spreading his wings over a few...I'd probably also yell an all right now!...some of that stuff while looking it over can be irritating..some have no compassion...I like to think them not people and they probably arn't.
In some ways I think them already dead.
So hurray.

=========
Explosions in the Sky-Welcome Ghosts

http://songza.com/z/ak9h3l

tsquare

Its alright ma(I'm only bleeding)

Bob Dylan

http://songza.com/z/9bt3x6

I've been going over this one again lately, allot...I'm impressed...thanks again for the reminder Night Sky.

This is Bob at 23.

The music gets in the way at times of the lyrics.
Dylan can pen.

Reckoner has been my favorite song since i first heard it,
so when i first heard this link...i was mad

....but now i am in love with a wonderful hybrid

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5iATyUqGlYE
Wow...that was done quite well...it fits together quite nice...
What people can do these days still amazes me....technology has come so far, people are putting out professional quality work across youtube and the net....it's exciting in that way even if we don't have the cheep apartments and the old New York scenes, where people can gather to share their music(thanks Mr trump):rolleyes:.

I checked out Buttmachine as well(laugh)....I want one.