Will the police catch him?

lilithofeden

There was an incident that occurred, which the police are now involved.

I am wondering if the police will catch the person behind it? I believe someone had set me up, and that the actual crime was taken out by a "middle man" so to speak.

First house is Saggitarius. Now, I understand this house would represent me, but because the question is if the Police (10th house) would catch "him"... and there's no question about me, would he default to the 7th? "He" was an ex-boyfriend of mine.

Would he represent the 7th house, as the "other person"?

Anyway, the police are the 10th house of Libra, which Venus is in the 1st house conjunct the asc. and trines Jupiter, the first house ruler. Would this show the relationship between the police and myself? (If the first house represents me)

If the 7th house represents him, then he is Mercury hidden in the 12th house, which is VERY fitting. He would be debilitated by the sun.... but if we see, Leo is intercepted in the 8th house (Of other people's money... and he robbed me for over 10K in cash.) So, he is weak, but he's also hiding? Is he weak because he is debilitated? Sun meaning authority.. does he know the police are on to him? Maybe that's why he's hiding?

Now, the moon isn't going to make any contacts to him or the police. But, it will square me (Jupiter)... and Venus (police) will change signs before Mercury gets a chance to catch up to it.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_337_will_they_catch_him_48263_3614.jpg
    astro_2gw_337_will_they_catch_him_48263_3614.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 16

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary is designed to handle intensely personal questions that only the questioner can ask, not questions that everyone wants to know. Otherwise, everyone can ask the question at a different time and then you have multiple birth times for the same question---so which one is right???

You can look at this as an event astrology, but then you need to know the exact time of the crime. So the correct chart in this case is the exact time/place/day of the crime in question, not the time that anyone except the perpetrator asked the question. He alone can ask the question: Will I be caught?