Little Fishes and Bear Rabbit! Marriage?

tsmall

Premium Member
No Tsmall

Sun is leaving Venus.
They conjuncted back in Virgo

sun is faster than Venus

Idk, Tik. I have Sun moving at .987 and Venus at 1.24, and Venus enters Scorpio just like hours after Sun does. Then becomes cazimi on 25 October. Everything I read says Venus is chasing Sun all through Libra. Stays combust, no matter how you look at it, the entire time.

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/d5ge1_2014.pdf

sun is moving about 59 seconds per day
Venus is moving 1.14 deg per day

Sun is faster

Last aspect of the moon usually shows what led to the question.
Moon is not doing much.

Last aspect of Moon wasn't very nice. Moon applying to a trine with Saturn, ruler of the MC (which I like to see in a will we get married chart because marriage = huge status change) but Saturn rejected.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Thank you Tsmall and Tikana for your anwers.

Question? could the sun's energy be indicative of possible work or health issues, being it is the Lord of the 6th?

tikana

Tsmall

hear me out.. we got Venus and sun aspecting Jupiter. So jupiter becomes a some sort of an interrrupter

to get a crystal clear aspect A. it needs to be uninterfered then B. the conjunction has to be before a planet changes signs before the perfection.

Sun aspects mars too grrr

shrug
I will look at this chart after i get back from work :(

I am not seeing this going anywhere

T

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Thank you Tsmall and Tikana for your anwers.

Question? could the sun's energy be indicative of possible work or health issues, being it is the Lord of the 6th?

Maybe health, I'd hesitate to say work because traditionally the 6th had nothing to do with work. It could also be children, gambling, risk taking because Leo is the 5th sign.

It's your chart. What do you think? Keep in mind that if we turn it to her perspective, Sun rules her radical 12th house and 11th sign...which I think is more in line with what you have already described as her hesitations about moving, and marrying. She wants to be independent?

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall

hear me out.. we got Venus and sun aspecting Jupiter. So jupiter becomes a some sort of an interrrupter

to get a crystal clear aspect A. it needs to be uninterfered then B. the conjunction has to be before a planet changes signs before the perfection.

Sun aspects mars too grrr

shrug
I will look at this chart after i get back from work :(

I am not seeing this going anywhere

T

We do have that, applying, but Mars gets to Jupiter first. There is so much going on in this chart.

I agree though, I'm not seeing this going anywhere in the respect that I'm not seeing a marriage happen. The real question for the querent then would be why, because that's the heart of the matter.

Moon's next aspect will always tell you what is going to happen next. Moon is void until she gets within orb of the opp to Mercury, but Mercury is RX. That's returning.

tikana

I will look, Tsmall when i get home.. Trying to fix servers here and talking astrology is a really interesting combo

The other thing i am pondering
I noticed this but i havent seen a single chart with a known outcome

If a querent is asking about a male, L7 is NOT ruled by Leo, BUT Sun aspects L1 .. logically, i would say that Sun becomes a coruler like a Moon.

Sun aspecting L1 (sextile, trine, conj or very strong reception square) shoudl be a yes. I dont know.I wonder.

In this chart you still have Solar problem because Sun is very weak in Libra....

Merc and Jupiter perfect sextile on 30th/31st of this month

I wonder if we should do a reasearch on timing .. from known charts.
Lemme post that request

Cheers
T

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Thank you both for your replies. To answer your previous question Tsmall, yes, she would like to remain independent so to speak, which I understand, but she would have to trust coming over here. She is absolutely into "us". Marriage is the big one for her, she desires that wholly. It is the fact that we are from different cultures and it could take up to 9 months for me to be granted a visa while off shore. She could come here easily, but there is a reservation, because we the US are not like other westernized cultures. Our democracy is not a very strong social democratic model and if you live or spend any time in one of those other countries you would see the stark differences and wonder why anyone would want to come here. I hate to say that but it is just true from my observations. She is absolutely fearful of not having security, which, I completely understand. I would love to go back there and start a business. It is just being able to ensure that my obligations are taken care of before I were to leave to go there. If I were to apply for the visa while on shore there then it could take up to 18 months and I need to work. No two ways about that. So that is the back drop. I do appreciate your replies. I have no fear of taking the fools journey in all honesty. Thanks again

tikana

astralrabbit
you can file for fiance visa but you will have to marry her within 3 months after she arrives.

Venus does want marriage (libra venus) but venus in 7th hoiuse her own is a mega concern

T

tsmall

Premium Member
Thank you both for your replies. To answer your previous question Tsmall, yes, she would like to remain independent so to speak, which I understand, but she would have to trust coming over here. She is absolutely into "us". Marriage is the big one for her, she desires that wholly. It is the fact that we are from different cultures and it could take up to 9 months for me to be granted a visa while off shore. She could come here easily, but there is a reservation, because we the US are not like other westernized cultures. Our democracy is not a very strong social democratic model and if you live or spend any time in one of those other countries you would see the stark differences and wonder why anyone would want to come here. I hate to say that but it is just true from my observations. She is absolutely fearful of not having security, which, I completely understand. I would love to go back there and start a business. It is just being able to ensure that my obligations are taken care of before I were to leave to go there. If I were to apply for the visa while on shore there then it could take up to 18 months and I need to work. No two ways about that. So that is the back drop. I do appreciate your replies. I have no fear of taking the fools journey in all honesty. Thanks again

5th sign connotations...are also ambassadors and embassies. This could be the source of the combustion. Mars is in the 9th, peregrine? I can't completely tell from the chart, but out of sect (day chart) in masculine sign, feminine degree and quadrant...so Mars is either doing something he wouldn't normally do, doing something that is against his nature, or doing something inappropriate for the situation.

Sag is a fire sign, agrees with the nature of Mars, so let's just say doing something he wouldn't normally do. Mars applies to a trine with Jupiter, also in a fire sign, with Jupiter receiving (so allowing) Mars. Jupiter is the greater benefic for a reason. Horary isn't only about answering yes or no, it's about trying to find a remedy. Your significator is already in the 9th, and is applying to the planet in the house that allows for visas. Your initital question was whether you or she would have to travel. Do you have your answer?

That said, astral, I'd make sure with her before hand (I totally hear you about the so called "advanced" civiliazation we in the US enjoy--lol) that your journey will get you what you want in the end.

tikana

Tsmall

I looked at the chart again.

Moon is in 12th house - house of undoing also is in a house of unclarity.
Moon will enter aries and will oppose Venus. Separation! Moon also rules L4 and L5.
H5 is romance.
I aint see this at all!

T

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall

Forget the aspects, I think the querent is all over the map on this... kind of like unfocused on what he wants to happen.
I wouldnt toss the chart BUT i would suggest the querent to think and focus on the specific question more.

T

Tik, I've been thinking about that for the last half hour. I think the querent had it right in the beginning, even though we have and early ASC and the Moon in the 12th. Because it appears to me that astral is really looking for a reason to have his beloved come to the US, since that would be easier for astral. The chart says that he is rejecting this idea of needing to relocate to her (that's the "rejection" part). We have evidence in the postings that while he wants this relationship, he would prefer it to be here in the US. That ain't gonna happen.

I never think it is a good idea to toss a chart for any reason. The chart will always give us the answers. We just need to be ready for those answers. Considerations have delineatve meaning.

Moon in 12 and Mars peregrine, early ASC. Querent needs to let go and get out of his own way. And stop rejecting his beloved because she won't come to him.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Tsmall

Moon is in 12th house - house of undoing also is in a house of unclarity.
Moon will enter aries and will oppose Venus. Separation! Moon also rules L4 and L5.
H5 is romance.
I aint see this at all!

T

Ok Tikana, let me just clarify something here. When I left to go and be with my partner in her country this last time, I was hesitant, for I was concerned about my children's mother not allowing me to speak with my children. I was able to skype every week fortunately. When I came back she would not let me see them for their birthdays or let me have them as agreed in a consent order signed by her and I. I came back early for their birthdays. We went to court and her attorney used the fact that I left the country to be with my partner. Trying to say that I only spoke with them occansionally while I was gone even though I proved differently. I lost and was only given 3 hours every other weekend to see my kids, when I live 7 hours away. I have had something beautiful and so pure stolen from me legally from some mercury ruled prick. I have been faithful to this woman and patient and I care for her greatly. So I know that it is not I who vacillates. I know what I have lost in effort to move forward in an attempt to create balance and peace in my world. Thank you for contribution.

Tessie

Banned
Ok Tikana, let me just clarify something here. When I left to go and be with my partner in her country this last time, I was hesitant, for I was concerned about my children's mother not allowing me to speak with my children. I was able to skype every week fortunately. When I came back she would not let me see them for their birthdays or let me have them as agreed in a consent order signed by her and I. I came back early for their birthdays. We went to court and her attorney used the fact that I left the country to be with my partner. Trying to say that I only spoke with them occansionally while I was gone even though I proved differently. I lost and was only given 3 hours every other weekend to see my kids, when I live 7 hours away. I have had something beautiful and so pure stolen from me legally from some mercury ruled prick. I have been faithful to this woman and patient and I care for her greatly. So I know that it is not I who vacillates. I know what I have lost in effort to move forward in an attempt to create balance and peace in my world. Thank you for contribution.

Ouch. I am sorry to hear about your jel ex-wife. This whole situation must be so difficult on you. No wonder you feel like the Fool card, given the circumstances.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
God I did not realize how emotional this would become for me considering. I miss my children so much. I asked my partner to stay here instead of going back home. She was afraid, and I completely understand, but I was a fool and felt as a creator that I could facilitate a balance, so I left and got rid of everything, because I know and trust in the universe and in my ability to create. I did not realize that I would be punished for falling in love~ So I love her, I miss my children and yes this is so god **** hard and it hurts. Thank you all for your replies.
Astralrabbit

rafaella

Hey Astralrabbit,

How old are your kids? Seems they are pretty young?

So it appears if you do go over to your beloved's country on a permanent basis, you may not see your children for sometime, as your ex might use this against you. Its tough. There is a choice to make, a difficult one. You are being very understanding of your partner, I doubt she will be coming over to you. Venus is placed in her own house. So you being the more keen one will have to go over there.

Most likely Jupiter is the travel you'll have to make back and forth so you can spend some time with your kids if you do go over to your partner. Saturn might be the ex, who rejected Moon... Moon is lost and unhappy in the 12th.

Tessie

Banned
Astral, I hear that you are in love. I understand that you may never be in love again if you let this love pass you by. However, your kiddies get only one childhood and, if I may interject, it is my experience (growing up) that parents need to put their children first. Sometimes situations dont call for a choice, but this situation does. Dopamine is clouding up your brain with if you are thinking that a Skype convo with the kiddies is sufficient contact, as it would have to be if you lived long distance. You made a promise to them, before you made them, that they would come first. I hear the ex-wife is jel, but I am on the kids' side.

Your beloved wont sacrifice social considerations. But you are expected to sacrifice nothing less than your kids not having their father around. No. No. Ignorance to your obligations is the only way you must be digesting this situation if you are entertaining moving for her (Fool).

tsmall

Premium Member
God I did not realize how emotional this would become for me considering. I miss my children so much. I asked my partner to stay here instead of going back home. She was afraid, and I completely understand, but I was a fool and felt as a creator that I could facilitate a balance, so I left and got rid of everything, because I know and trust in the universe and in my ability to create. I did not realize that I would be punished for falling in love~ So I love her, I miss my children and yes this is so god **** hard and it hurts. Thank you all for your replies.
Astralrabbit

Hugs to you, astralrabbit. Life and love are never easy. I am so very sorry for the trial you are currently faced with. As a parent, I completly understand why you are so terribly torn. This is the hardest part of astrology...the asking, and having the asking force us to face things we want easy answers to. Truth is there are no easy answers, and the very best we can ever do, with or without astrology, is the best in the moment.

It's a difficult decision you have to make. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

xo
tamara

tikana

Tik, I've been thinking about that for the last half hour. I think the querent had it right in the beginning, even though we have and early ASC and the Moon in the 12th. Because it appears to me that astral is really looking for a reason to have his beloved come to the US, since that would be easier for astral. The chart says that he is rejecting this idea of needing to relocate to her (that's the "rejection" part). We have evidence in the postings that while he wants this relationship, he would prefer it to be here in the US. That ain't gonna happen.

I never think it is a good idea to toss a chart for any reason. The chart will always give us the answers. We just need to be ready for those answers. Considerations have delineatve meaning.

Moon in 12 and Mars peregrine, early ASC. Querent needs to let go and get out of his own way. And stop rejecting his beloved because she won't come to him.

Tsmall

umm 3 asce something is early but it is the symbolic early meaning that the situation is liquid/under development. That is why I am screwenizing the chart.

T

tikana

Hey Astralrabbit,

How old are your kids? Seems they are pretty young?

So it appears if you do go over to your beloved's country on a permanent basis, you may not see your children for sometime, as your ex might use this against you. Its tough. There is a choice to make, a difficult one. You are being very understanding of your partner, I doubt she will be coming over to you. Venus is placed in her own house. So you being the more keen one will have to go over there.

Most likely Jupiter is the travel you'll have to make back and forth so you can spend some time with your kids if you do go over to your partner. Saturn might be the ex, who rejected Moon... Moon is lost and unhappy in the 12th.

Rafaella

now do you understand why I am raising red flags with the whole chart?
and moon in 12th is not happy whichever way this goes.

T