Babys Gender

Is the baby a girl?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Kerrie

I dont do Horary charts normally but I just had a feeling to do one last Saturday to see if I could see the babys gender.

I asked the question "Is it going to be a girl?"

Im nearly 17 weeks, so I only have about a week to find out and I thought other people would find this fun, as well as having an answer soon.

Attachments

• a girl.jpg
    a girl.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 87

CapAquaPis

Congrats Kerrie on your upcoming new baby...girl coming to you on the horizon :innocent: and the chart seems to form a "star of david" design. How are you feeling? sooner or later, you will "feel" the baby girl kick to remind you how blessed you are with a child. :pinched: (kicks hard). Wish you a happy and healthy child, and the same goes to your pregnancy, Kerrie.

DiDi

hey
yup I think girl but its a gut thing i dont know how to determine it astrologically
the chart is my natal chart lol I had 2 girls and 1 boy:biggrin:

rafaella

I think too its a girl due to prevalence of feminine signs, however there are some minor indications of the child being a boy....so this is going to be interesting...

Have a look at these rules from http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html
Sex of Child:

Look for strong indications, shown by a collection of testimonies, i.e., 1st-ruler, 5th-ruler, hour-ruler and Moon all in a masculine sign, degree or quarter would indicate a male child and vice-versa. Additional considerations are:

o Jupiter. in the 7th suggests a male child.
o Pisces or Sagittarius on the 7th cusp indicates a female.
o Moon in the 5th applying to Jupiter or Venus signifies a girl.
o Of the signs, masculine signs denote male children; feminine signs denote female children.
o Of the planets, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Sun denote male children, Venus and the Moon denote female children. Mercury varies according to its aspects and position.

CapAquaPis

Look for strong indications, shown by a collection of testimonies, i.e., 1st-ruler, 5th-ruler, hour-ruler and Moon all in a masculine sign, degree or quarter would indicate a male child and vice-versa. Additional considerations are:

o Jupiter. in the 7th suggests a male child.
o Pisces or Sagittarius on the 7th cusp indicates a female.
o Moon in the 5th applying to Jupiter or Venus signifies a girl.
o Of the signs, masculine signs denote male children; feminine signs denote female children.
o Of the planets, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Sun denote male children, Venus and the Moon denote female children. Mercury varies according to its aspects and position.

The True Node where the Earth's and Moon's paths cross is similar to Mercury in the prediction of baby's gender (the variance depends on where the true node falls). The traditional astrology leaves out Uranus, Neptune (both are masculine) and Pluto with Charon (alot like Mercury), as well the "feminine" nature of Ceres, Lilith, Sedna and Xena; and the "masculine" nature of Eris in modern astrology. The Sun-Moon conjunction is important to foretell a possible baby have a dual-gender personality: in my case in Aquarius (8th house) on Feb. 15, 1980 right before a total solar eclipse occurred the following day.

Kerrie

the horary chart you have put up here looks like my natal house chart lol
my asc is sco
2nd sag
3rd cap
4th aqu
5th pis so on

The ascendant in the horary is the North Node (of the babys due date chart) - well 1 degree off.

The Moon in the horary is also 1 degree off my own Moon sign, very interesting.

I wonder if it comes earlier than I expect, I came a month early.

Im so excited! :biggrin:

dr. farr

Congratulations and hopefully the baby (and mom) are both doing well!!

Looks like we all got it wrong (gender):sideways:

I should have used the oldtime Lot of Children's Gender (also used for the number of children), ie, ascendant+jupiter-mars: in the chart this Lot falls @ 9Leo, which = the Sun which = a male child!
Well, can't think of everything, every time:crying:!!

Best wishes to you and baby:wink:!!

Kerrie

Thanks Dr Farr Im doing great.

I thought it was funny too that we all got it wrong, but hey - the baby just didnt want us to know until now.

rafaella

Thanks for the update! I had my suspicions that it might be a boy, yet I was more sure about it being a girl....haha...

Well the reason it seemed to be a girl were feminine signs at 1st and 5th houses. And both ruler being in feminine signs. However, according to the rules it also screamed a boy as Jupiter is at 7th cusp and Sun being angular. The rulers of 1st and 5th are also masculine...50/50

I think it will be a sensitive and sweet looking boy!

Best wishes!

tina1979

Thanks for the update! I had my suspicions that it might be a boy, yet I was more sure about it being a girl....haha...

Well the reason it seemed to be a girl were feminine signs at 1st and 5th houses. And both ruler being in feminine signs. However, according to the rules it also screamed a boy as Jupiter is at 7th cusp and Sun being angular. The rulers of 1st and 5th are also masculine...50/50

I think it will be a sensitive and sweet looking boy!

Best wishes!

Rafaella took the words right out of my mouth. It definitely will be a sensitive/sweet boy! Good luck with your pregnancy Kerrie!

CapAquaPis

Kerrie, I read your homepage "welcomingvenus" on astrology and becoming a mom, so you need to rename the site to "welcomingjunior". :biggrin: Also you surpassed 1000 posts not long ago. Venus makes a 9 month orbit around the sun, the same length of time of human gestation. I like to suggest a name if you don't mind: name him Capricorn, where the planet Venus was at conception and on his due date.

Kerrie

Thanks CapAquaPis for the name, I like it, I was thinking of Jupiter... as Jupiter was the transit that brought conception, but dont think my boyfriend would be keen on any of those names. Im actually stuck for a name and hoping that one will just come to me :) someday soon...

CapAquaPis

...you're welcome, Kerrie. :joyful: I want to say "HI" to Jupiter (thinks of the Sailor Moon character Makoto, also are known to change genders) and I wonder my wave (can I feel him move?) will make him type back on your keyboard. :surprised: My, what a kicker! You already knew...I just found out. :tongue: I glanced at my post count hit "369" and added 3 from "365" plus 5 as in astro-logical degree posts.