What do you think about this Composite chart?

ChildOfVenus

DIXHFSFR_o.jpeg

PlutorisingLee

Without Synastry or context I'd say it's actually a really good composite chart.

Venus-Jupiter suggests real love and warmth and Moon has enough support for people to get along when they live together.

Sun-Moon is always a win.

Pluto would add some power struggles and friction but nothing too bad.

The opposition is the best thing because I learned to read it a a conjunction to the Venus-Jupiter.

Saturn with Uranus-Neptune means you have to clear up your vision and direction as a couple.

I would check if any partner has Pluto or Saturn issues.

ChildOfVenus

Without Synastry or context I'd say it's actually a really good composite chart.

Venus-Jupiter suggests real love and warmth and Moon has enough support for people to get along when they live together.

Sun-Moon is always a win.

Pluto would add some power struggles and friction but nothing too bad.

The opposition is the best thing because I learned to read it a a conjunction to the Venus-Jupiter.

Saturn with Uranus-Neptune means you have to clear up your vision and direction as a couple.

I would check if any partner has Pluto or Saturn issues.
Thank you for replying :) is the lack of Saturn aspects in the Composite Chart an issue? We do have Saturn aspects in the synastry chart.
Moon.

C37l0IlB_o.jpeg

thelivingsky

Is this a Romantic relationship?

The composite shows a nice aspect between the Sun/Merc and the Moon. But the nodes do not fall in a place that would suggest a long term union.

The Square of Sun/Merc to Pluto can be quite difficult.

And this red flag is reiterated in the synastry which so often happens. Here one person's Sun/Mars is on the the other's Pluto and square their Moon. Either on of these would be a difficult aspect but the two together IMO is big trouble. And in fixed signs no less. I'd say a sure sign of difficult power struggles.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

ChildOfVenus

Is this a Romantic relationship?

The composite shows a nice aspect between the Sun/Merc and the Moon. But the nodes do not fall in a place that would suggest a long term union.

The Square of Sun/Merc to Pluto can be quite difficult.

And this red flag is reiterated in the synastry which so often happens. Here one person's Sun/Mars is on the the other's Pluto and square their Moon. Either on of these would be a difficult aspect but the two together IMO is big trouble. And in fixed signs no less. I'd say a sure sign of difficult power struggles.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

I think there is more positive aspects in the Composite chart than negative. Venus conjunct Jupiter in the Composite is great for romance. The North Node is in the 5th house I’ve read good things about this placement.

thelivingsky

I think there is more positive aspects in the Composite chart than negative. Venus conjunct Jupiter in the Composite is great for romance. The North Node is in the 5th house I’ve read good things about this placement.

Certainly, and the Sun sextile the Moon strengthens both luminaries, the most important planets in any composite. The Moon has no challenging aspects - also a very good sign. In the Synastry the Moons trine with no negative Moon aspects - also very strong for emotional connection.

The composite has 4 of the 5 things the best composites have if the goal is longevity. I have looked at well over 200 charts of couples over the last 30 years and have concluded that there are 5 things that indicate staying power to yield a 25 year+ union. Yours composite has 4 of the 5 so that's really good.

But with that synastry maybe not enough. Much depends on the spiritual maturity of the individuals. the more "evolved' on a spiritual level, the more able couples are to overcome the sticking points in their unions.

And of course, there is no reason to expect all relationships to endure that long. It is often very worthwhile to enjoy what the cosmos brings to us and accept it for what it is for as long as it lasts.

Best of Luck to you.

"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between these two my life dances." Nisargadatta Maharaj

ChildOfVenus

Certainly, and the Sun sextile the Moon strengthens both luminaries, the most important planets in any composite. The Moon has no challenging aspects - also a very good sign. In the Synastry the Moons trine with no negative Moon aspects - also very strong for emotional connection.

The composite has 4 of the 5 things the best composites have if the goal is longevity. I have looked at well over 200 charts of couples over the last 30 years and have concluded that there are 5 things that indicate staying power to yield a 25 year+ union. Yours composite has 4 of the 5 so that's really good.

But with that synastry maybe not enough. Much depends on the spiritual maturity of the individuals. the more "evolved' on a spiritual level, the more able couples are to overcome the sticking points in their unions.

And of course, there is no reason to expect all relationships to endure that long. It is often very worthwhile to enjoy what the cosmos brings to us and accept it for what it is for as long as it lasts.

Best of Luck to you.

"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between these two my life dances." Nisargadatta Maharaj

Personally I am into Spirituality it’s something I learned about in Massage Therapy. And yes I agree that sometimes things aren’t meant to last. But there is a possibility that we could actually end up being together. Thanks for your input 😊

wan

Can you share these 5 things with us?