Your thoughts welcome

lightchaser

Hi all,
My chart is attached to this message. I'd be interested to know your thoughts.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 1.15.00 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 1.15.00 PM.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 32

curiousabout77

Interestingly you have uranus on your ascendant coming up and saturn on your midheaven right now so you must be living in interesting times in terms of how you live from now on.

Zora

Account Closed
Hi all,
My chart is attached to this message. I'd be interested to know your thoughts.

High lightchaser,

what you posted isn't s chart. It is a planet placement list only.

You have a very special mercury - who rules your 2nd house and your 5th house on special sensitive degree of zero pisces - sitting exact on your zero degree pisces 12th house cusp.

Mercury rules your 5th house- a.o. love and romance - to fell in love, sexual attraction and love affairs - and mercury and your 12th house cusp was activated by transiting saturn in a special way -entering zero degree aquarius.

Did you fell in love with a person ?

Pluto as your ruler of 7th house - to start a new relationship will also get activated on June 26th, 2020 by opposition - to get relationship as a subject on for you -lasting till next year.

waybread

Your charts expired. If you are trying to post directly from Astrodienst it doesn't work. Please see the stickies on how to post your chart.

lightchaser

Thanks for the guidance and patience everyone. I referred to the threads and hopefully this works. Chart below:

Attachments

• ZK chart - astrodienst.png
    ZK chart - astrodienst.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 25

waybread

Your chart is distinguished by a couple of T-square: Mars-Pluto-Venus, and Neptune-Jupiter-moon.

T squares can feel uncomfortable, but they prod and encourage you to develop the areas of your life as indicated by these planets signs and houses.

Moon-Jupiter-Neptune probably gives you a rich imagination, one that some more from your subconscious and feeling nature than through your anlytical abilities.

With Pluto so close to the cusp of your 7th house of committed relationships, I'd suggest you be very careful about entanglements with the kind of person who is not good for you. Mars and Venus are the boy-girl planets, but Pluto can carry some obsession with it.

With Pluto trine Mercury, however, you are probably a very penetrating thinker. In communicating one-on-one with someone, you probably have a 6th sense as to how truthful they are being about themselves.

lightchaser

Thanks waybread - that sounds about right! Any light that can be shed on career/purpose as well as location (relocation through the world)?